Della Meets an Incredible Fella

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh I'm sorry Mr Bailey but I'm committed to helping building up the music department at Melrose and my coming career will be as a writer of fiction."

"But with us you'd be on a huge salary."

"But life is not only about money, is it Mr Bailey?"

Mr Bailey said he supposed not and asked how many books had Della had published.

"None but I've completed my first manuscript."

"Well that is scarcely the foundation of a new career Della."

"Well one has to place a stake in the ground and I've done that."

"Mr Bailey, I'm Della's mom and a senior executive at a publishing house. May I point out that Della's book has been accepted for publication and the decision of the publications committee has been to promote it heavily because it's picked as a probable big seller."

Mr Bailey shook the hand of the almost stunned Della and said good night.

"Then you do like my book?"

"Oh yes," McNeil said. "Didn't I tell you? It's brilliant dear. Women will devour it."

"Christ" was all Della managed to say before bursting into tears, reaching for Zane.

"Marry me?"

"Yes Zane. Let's go; I'm exhausted."

McNeil stood, mouth open and finally whimpered, "Christ, it's happening."

THE END