Dell's Dad

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'm not much of a cook, but the idea of cooking for these two men suddenly sounded like the best thing in the world to me. They agreed and I ended up making spaghetti and a salad. It wasn't great, but I left their house really happy. I don't think Lil T had any idea I'd just been fucked silly by his dad. I hoped Mr. Waters wouldn't say anything to Lil T about it.

When I got home, I'd missed dinner at my own house. My mom was cleaning up and I pulled her aside. "You'll never guess who I had sex with today!"

"Who?" She had a grin on her face. I loved that I could tell her about my sex life.

"Dell's dad, Mr. Waters!" I was having a hard time not being really loud about it. She asked for the whole story and I told her, trying to whisper through my excitement. But as I told her, I started having all those feelings come back that I'd had when I was in the shower with Mr. Waters. Why hadn't I stuck up for Johnny and my relationship? Why was I continually thinking about Clarence and Randall, but not my boyfriend?

12