Demeanor School Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Swathri noticed immediately that all the girls now wore proudly their uniform. The first day, they had been quite ashamed wearing in public, even though the public was formed with just very close friends, such short skirts without any knickers underneath. Most of them had taken the habit of not wearing undies under their sarees, gowns and long skirts but it was certainly much more difficult to be natural wearing an eight inches large wrap around skirt. They had to think twice before picking something on the floor, not to disgrace themselves in front of the whole group. Swathri had still a long way to go to reach her objectives!

Gupta was back at the entrance of the dining hall with his mirror on the floor. The girls, one by one, stopped just there, spread their legs and wiggled their asses to show that they weren't wearing anything under their short skirts. They had an impish giggle when Gupta signaled them in with a sad grin. When Swathri entered after them, she stopped at the same place and mimicked their actions, just to show the girls that she was as much exposed as them. When Kira saw her she bellowed :

- The headmistress! Stand to attention!

- Good reaction, Kira, you really know how to react in face of your superiors, a good point our proud white friends should try to emulate!

Swathri seemed to consider Kira with her clear but tanned skin as really of Indian origin, something Sunita, Marine, Preeti and Leena clearly could never pretend. Kira thought :

- Pshaw, if it makes her mellower with me, what's the matter!

Their first exercise was to descend the main stairs, wearing one then two big dictionaries on their heads. Needless to say, the first attempts were complete failures, the books falling down after just two or three steps. They had to be taught not to look at their feet or the next steps but straight forward. Some of them managed to descend one floor that way but the horizontal walk to reach the staircase to the second floor proved to be more complex as all of them tended to sway their hips in a most wantonly manner.

It was sure that their husbands and many men would love to watch them walk in such a manner. Swathri didn't want to eradicate that way of walking, just to make it a conscious teasing. When a woman teases a man, she dares him to make a move on her. If she does it voluntarily and gets fucked in the process, it's for their mutual pleasure, the trade risks for a slut wife and it surely will thrill her but if she doesn't do it voluntarily, she may end raped or worse.

The girls climbed and descended the stairs quite a number of times. When Swathri called the day off, each of them was able to climb and descend the stairs with the dictionaries posed on top her head like a fairy. She seemed to glide above the stairs in an aerial manner that felt subjugating for Gupta and Peter who had joined them. So far none had failed the exercise and Gupta had had no grounds to punish any of them. Was he condemned to spend that night alone in a boarding school for girls?

Swathri had the idea to organize a pageant with Gupta, Peter and herself noting the performances of the girls. The girls would have to descend the stairs twice, the first time in the aerial manner they had been taught and the second time in the lewdest manner they could contrive. The loser would receive a dozen cans strokes (two dozen if it was Leena as she had already suffered that punishment). The winner would be allowed to spend the evening outdoors. There were a dance hall nearby and a girl wearing such a skimpy outfit would surely make a hit there. Her only obligation would be to be at school at 07 AM and to pack as many condoms as she could in her bag! No unprotected relations with strangers were allowed!

The judges placed their armchairs at the base of the stairs in optimum position to watch under the participants' skirts. Sunita missed the last step and let the dictionaries fall down. She was declared the loser. For the winner, there was a tie between Kira and Leena. Leena felt too exhausted after her night in Gupta's arms to really enjoy a night out. She left the place to Kira.

Kira was given just enough money for the entrance and one drink, on the assumption that she was so sexily clad that male dancers would fight to offer her drinks. She felt that Leena would have been much more at ease than herself to enjoy strangers' lewd attentions but she had her own agenda. She offered her most enticing smile to the bouncer. The man looked her up, ostensibly peeling away her garments in his mind. He had a second look at her microskirt and let her in, forgetting even to ask for the entrance fee. As she passed him, he brushed up her skirt which opened itself quite easily. The man's lower jaw dropped when he had a glimpse of her bare crotch.

- Man! If you came for a little fun with the guys, you have chosen the right place, chick!

- If you feel that I'm that interesting, you could offer me a drink!

- For sure on the house! The men hereby will be swarming all around you as soon as they'll see you try some hip hop or a hot salsa. You turn around and all the guys around will know you are ready to be fucked. Just remember that here we like sexy chicks like you but no whores.

- I'm a married woman!

- And your hubbie is soon to be cuckolded not just once : I would bet on twenty times if not more. You're a very hot chick!

A very handsome man invited her to dance quite politely. Kira felt she would have been rather gross if she had denied him. Afterwards, she was taken into a whirlwind of music, dance and booze. She emerged from it more than two hours later. She was dancing with some one who held her very close. She felt hands squeezing her ass cheeks and a finger probing her cunt. Ganesh! There were at least three men groping for her! And she was not in the privacy of a locked bedroom but in the middle of a dance floor. She wiggled her bottom to try to elude the hands massaging her ass cheeks and the finger the first two knuckles were already her vaginal walls. She opened the mouth to tell them to let her free but the man dancing with her misunderstood her moves and covered her mouth with his. He was a very good kisser and she melted in his embrace. She stopped to fight and let the three men maul her body. She whispered to the ear of her partner :

- Not here, there are too many people around. You don't have a place where we could be alone?

- The four of us, sure!

Kira tried to tell him that she wanted to be alone with him but with the music, he didn't realize she was trying to tell him something. They took a narrow staircase to a billiard room that was used to store cases of empty bottles. There was a bed sheet covering the billiard. Kira thought :

- Gangbanged by three burly Scottish men on a seedy billiard table, that's a first time for me!

She made the three men put on condoms. The first man who entered her cunt put his cell phone on the billiard just near her. Kira waited for him to start fucking her before asking him :

- Sorry, Sir. When you've finished fucking me, would you be kind enough to let me use your phone to call my husband in India. I'll give you all the money I have, around fifteen pounds.

The man ramming her cunt and drawing from her muffled groans of ecstasy couldn't refrain a laugh.

- You are crazy, my hot chick : you are married, you enter a dance hall in a skimpy sexy outfit with no undies. You agree to accompany us to somewhere more discreet and as three men are about to fuck you, you ask us to phone to your cuckold of a husband and you're ready to PAY FOR IT!

- That's my problem! Are you OK with it?

- Sure, gal! But just to make it funnier for her, wait until I've unloaded inside your cunt. My friend Sean who has the biggest dong among us will bugger you as you speak to your husband and as you'll have a free hand, you'll wank Tim with it. He loves to have a horny lady caress his balls before receiving him in her mouth. Listening to the cuckold's voice while we are fucking shamelessly his wife is always quite arousing!

Five minutes later, Kira was phoning to her husband while Sean was greasing meticulously her back passage and his cock.

- Oh darling, It's great to have you on the phone!

- Kira? Swathri had told me that you would be out of range for the whole month! How did you manage to elude her?

- Ooohh! Simple, darling, She organized some sort of a pageant. The loser was to be whipped by the horrible Gupta, Leena's greengrocer and the winner was offered a night out in the next dancing hall. I danced for two hours before someone allowed me to use his cell phone to call you, Aaarghhh!

- I see, darling. And to let you use his cell phone, he wanted to fuck you while you phoned me. The groans and screams you are emitting are revealing!

- You're right, luv! Uuuhhh! Sorry, I couldn't find any better way and he isn't really fucking me, one of his friends is buggering me with his big tool while I wank the other one! I wish you would be there! Oohhh, it's so good, push it deeper!

- No chance but I'd like a photograph of you in your sexy uniform. I've just seen sketches, not the real thing on a real woman.

- If you want, I can wear it on my way back to India. Yes, Yes, do it fast, faster, I told you!

- By all means but could you travel under your French identity? I wouldn't like to see reports of the Maharani Singh arriving in Delhi in whore outfit! I'll send Rajiv to bring you back home but I'll remain in the car with tainted glass, incognito!

- No problem, just have the name on my plane ticket changed! I'm pretty sure you, d want to fuck your whore wife as soon as I get into the car!

- Sure, if you hadn't already been gangbanged in the plane! Now take care of your friends! If you satisfy them, they may let you phone to Dan, too. He is terribly missing you!

Somehow, Kira seemed quite pleased that her Indian husband was supportive of her scheme to bypass Swathri's restrictions to any contact with her husband and that her French husband was "terribly missing her". She loved so much both men. They had fulfilled all her wet dreams and were continuing to do so, leading her always toward higher summits!

As soon as Kyrhan had cut the communication, she bent and took the last of the three men in her mouth. She did her best to satisfy him like the lowest harlot. She must have done a great job as he didn't hesitate to hand her his cell phone.

The first man and he double teamed her as she spoke to Dan. He immediately understood her situation, even faster than Kyrhan and congratulated his wife on her cleverness!

Afterward Kira went back to the dancing hall. Before the end of the night, the guess of the bouncer about the number of times she would be fucked that night was reached, then surpassed widely!

(To be continued)

12