Demi and Joe: Home Alone

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a few minutes of this, Demi decided to take control. She pussy was throbbing and this point and she desperately wanted to cum. She swiftly reached down and ground her clit against her palm a few times before reaching in between her legs and grabbing Joe.

"Fuck," Joe hissed, surprised at Demi's sudden move. He moaned quietly as she moved her hand up and down on his thick cock before aligning it with the entrance of her pussy, which at this point was sopping wet and begging for the intrusion.

"You wanna be inside me baby?" Demi murmured, still holding his penis just out of reach of her opening.

"Baby, stop teasing me," Joe said, now worked up more than ever.

"I don't know what you're talking about," Demi giggled. No matter how aroused she was, it was always fun to make him work for it...At least a little bit.

"Fuck Demi. Lemme fuck you. Please...God damn...Please let me use my cock in your pussy," Joe practically groaned. Demi finally gave in, no longer stopping him from filling her up.

With the water beating down his back and a look of pure ecstasy on his face, Joe slid himself into Demi from behind, Demi moaning from the delicious intrusion. They both paused for a moment once he was in, Demi's hands resting against the wall of the shower to steady herself. Demi couldn't hold back any more. After all of the teasing it felt too good. "Ohhh, I love your cock baby. Your...Your dick...It feels so good in my pussy. Hmm...Hmm yeah...That's it...God I love you. Fuck me good baby, fuck me good," Demi panted out.

Joe moaned low in his throat. He could feel the blood rushing to his groin and his tool swelling. He could also feel Demi's velvety, slippery folds, clutching him like a vice. "Fuck she's tight," Joe thought to himself as he begin to slide in and out of her slowly, moving inside of her as deeply as possible before pulling out again.

"Hmm, God. God baby. Fuck" Demi whispered, her head tossed back as she focused on her ecstasy. "You're so good to me Joe. Yeah, just like that." Demi began to use her hands as leverages, moving her hips back and forth to meet Joe's thrusts, her ass pressing into his stomach and making a wet slapping noise each time Joe thrust in or pulled back out.

For his part, Joe loved the sound of Demi getting off. He was so turned on by it. "Yeah baby. Fuck, your pussy feels good. Is my cock doing it's job. Is it going to make you cum? I can't wait to feel your cum on my cock," he whispered back to her, moving his right hand to rub her clit.

Feeling Joe's rough fingers on her hot box always got Demi off much quicker than if it were her own fingers there. Her arms gave way and she fell against the shower wall in pleasure, her breasts pressed up against the cold, hard tile, their slick bodies briefly separated.

Joe immediately spun her around, planning to enter her again, but Demi had other ideas and immediately dropped to her knees, Joe's dick level with her face. She reached out and grabbed his ass, immediately aligning his penis with her mouth and gently covering the very purple, engorged tip with her lips, using her hands to stoke the rest of his massive length.

"Ohhh...Ohh...Ohh my God baby. Hmmm," Joe's voice immediately went up a few octaves. It felt so good to him that he was almost whining in pleasure. This time it was Joe who fell back against the wall. Demi sucked harder, pressing her tongue up against his head and pressing into his slit, feeling the pre-cum leaking copiously from him and swallowing it down quickly.

Demi removed her lips briefly, looking up at him and stroking him faster and faster, her hands a blur. "Does this feel good baby," she purred at him, her lips brushing against his cock-head. "I love touching you, stroking your big cock like this, putting it in my mouth."

It was all Joe could do to maintain control as he felt a familiar swelling sensation in his stomach and even more blood rushing to his prick. "Fu...Fu..Stop baby. Please stop for a second," he begged her.

"I...I don't want to cum yet," he whispered. "I wanna cum inside of you." He stared down at her, looking completely debauched, with red lips, her hand still resting on his penis. "I wanna come in your pussy. Is that okay? Can I cum in your pussy Demi?"

Demi grinned, gently stroked his length a few more times for good measure, cupped each of his balls in her hand and gave them a good squeeze, then stood up.

Demi was so aroused by this point after watching his prick up close that she shamelessly moved her hand down and started stroking her clit, leaning back against the shower wall as the water beat down on her. Upon seeing this Joe immediately tossed her hand out of the way.

"That's my job," he mumbled into her lips as be began pressing wet, open mouthed kisses to anywhere he could reach, primarily on her mouth and neck, while immediately stimulating her clit and rubbing her ass with his hands.

"Joe, I'm ready to cum. I wanna cum baby. Get back inside baby," Demi moaned frantically.

Hearing that Joe lifted Demi into his arms and pushed back into her, this time with purpose. Demi wrapped her arms around Joe's neck, quickly pulling him in for another kiss, while pressing her back into the wall of the shower for leverage. Joe started to jackhammer into her, his dick swelling to its full potential, and began caressing and occasionally slapping her ass while he did so.

"Fuck, Fuck, Fuck, Fuck," Demi let out with each thrust, a strangled cry that intensified every time Joe hit her spot. She reached down, rubbing her clit again, anxious to get there, and this time Joe didn't stop her.

Joe could feel Demi's inner walls start to pulse against his tool. "Come on Dems. Cum for me. Make your pussy cum against my dick. I've got such a big load that I'm going to give you, but you can't have it yet. You've gotta make yourself cum first." Demi rubbed frantically, nearly there, and Joe re-doubled his efforts, wanting her to reach completion so that he could finally let himself go.

And then it hit. "Shit, yes. Yes, I'm cumming baby. Fuck me with that cock. Fuck. Oh fuck, baby," Demi's words became jumbled as she felt the tingling in her stomach shoot down to her snatch and explode, pulsing against her incredibly well endowed boyfriend. She could feel her fluids gushing against him and his penis slamming into her with force, prolonging the sensation.

Upon completion, Demi slumped against Joe, softly kissing his neck and abs a few times. Joe remained inside of Demi, but slowed down for a moment, waiting for her to recover. Demi slowly lifted her head, kissed Joe, the pressed his face into her breasts, urging him to kiss her; take her nipples in his mouth.

Joe loved doing this and got immense pleasure from him. For some reason, Demi's tits were like a straight shot to his dick. He began picking up speed, thrusting into her with force, his impending orgasm not far off. Demi started to whisper dirty things in his ear. Things about her pussy and her ass and her tits and his dick and what it did to him. God, that turned him on.

Joe was now thrusting hard, pulling almost all the way out before sending himself back inside Demi's warm, wet, velvety oasis. His movements became faster and faster and his breathing got labored.

"Oh baby. Oh Demi. I'm gonna cum. I'm gonna shoot my cum inside of you. I'm, fuck, you're pussy feels so good. Oh yeah..oh...I'm cumming!"

And with that, Joe gave one final, powerful thrust, and stilled inside of her, Demi's pussy stuffed to the brink, milking all of the semen out of his cock sending him thick ropes of cum into her depths. Once his orgasm began to subside, Joe gave a few quick, short thrusts to finish himself off before pulling away from Demi and gently lowering her to the ground.

"Did that feel good baby?" Demi smirked.

"It felt nice, but you know what would feel even better?"

To Be Continued...

12