All Comments on 'Demon Child Ch. 21'

by Xantu

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

Thank you very much for submitting this piece. It's my first experience with your writing and I have to say that I was very pleased. Though I'm coming in late to the story, what is presented here was very engaging and makes me want to know MORE. Saw a few spots where a word was used more than it should have been but all in all, very well crafted. Some editorial tweaks and the pickier readers will be satisfied.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Love the story

I love this story, and I was excited to see the update. I can't wait for the final chapters. Hopefully they will be coming soon.

jrsslavegirljrsslavegirlover 13 years ago
Excellent

Another wonderful chapter. It has been an enjoyable journey and hate to see it end. Oh well, all good things...

Zodia195Zodia195over 13 years ago
Love it

Awww so this story is coming to an end. I have really enjoyed this story and I guess the last problem is what pains Simi. I have say that this is one of my favorite stories that I've read here because it is so unique and you have created memorable chars. I wonder if you are going to end the story the same way you began it, with Aylanna as an elder. I bet the thing the old priestess wants is for Aylanna to succeed her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Amusing title

I just wanted to say that I found your sub-heading amusing - I spent three nights in the Aga Khan Medical center in Iringa Tanzania to get cured of Malaria, and it's quite entertaining to see the name in this context.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous