Demon Hunters

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
oneiria
oneiria
120 Followers

"But isn't that what killed David Carradine?" Malcolm asked."

"Don't worry, silly. David Carradine was 72 years old. You are much younger. Plus, if this little trick allowed ourKung Fufriend to get off at the age of 72, just imagine what it is going to do for you."

Demon-Mary took Malcolm's shaft in her hand and began running her lips up and down its length, teasing it with her flickering tongue. She cupped his balls in her hand, and squeezed and released them as she continued to run her talented mouth up and down his shaft, then around and around its sensitive hood. When she could feel his trembling and knew he was ready, she engulfed his prick with her mouth, running it along the inner linings of her cheeks, licking it with her tongue, then curling that tongue around his cock as she began to bob her head quickly up and down on his shaft, teasing his anus with one hand and squeezing his balls with the other until she could sense his trembling, could feel the orgasm rising from the very center of his being as she brutally squeezed his aching balls, violently impaled her mouth on his cock, shoved her finger all the way up his ass, and kicked the chair out from underneath him.

He came in a torrent in her mouth, wave after wave of jism pouring down Persephone's throat, his aching balls leaping in her hand as they poured their contents into her mouth in what surely was the biggest explosion since the Big Bang.

The demon watched Malcolm's now lifeless body as it swung like a pendulum from the pipe. One down and one to go, she thought.

Persephone began to struggle against the demon's will as her body began to sashay down the corridor in the direction of the mill room, where Dante lay sleeping on the portable mattress on the floor. She knew what the demon intended to do and there seemed to be no way to stop her.

Demon-Mary saw what she was looking for: our intrepid investigator and star of tonight's show, Mr. Dante Hades, famous ghostbuster and fearless investigator of the paranormal and soon to be her willing puppet. She would wear male flesh at last and see if its pleasures were all that they were cracked up to be. Most men that she had ever met were led around by their 'nads. Literally. She would soon become the most famous ghost of all, the spirit who took permanent possession of cable TV's foremost investigator of all things preternatural.

Persephone's heart, tucked away in the deep recesses of the demon's mind, leapt at the sight of Dante's body. The smooth skin of his muscular chest, rising with each breath, almost glowed in the moonlight. She had always dreamed of this moment, but not like this. Not with her body ridden by a fiend and bent on the destruction of the only man she loved.

Dante stirred as Mary / Persephone lay down next to him. Mustn't wake him, the demon thought. She could only take him in the Dream, where all rules and natural laws were suspended.

She traced the smooth flesh of his chest, feeling his hardness, gently tracing Persephone's fingertip around his nipple, then cupping his pecs, and running her fingers up and down his hard chest. She lay close to him, pressing her lips against his exposed neck, flicking her tongue out and licking that neck from top to bottom, then, traveling up to his ear, taking his earlobe gently into her mouth, tugging gently on it as her hand traveled down Dante's abs and entered his shorts. He was already rock hard from the dream state and began to stir. She gently grabbed his cock and slowly began squeezing it and then releasing it in a continuous cycle, then traced her way down its eight-inch length with her fingertips. She needed that cock embedded in her flesh, not her dream body. She reached down to cup Dante's balls as she continued to glide her fingertips up and down his shaft, lightly tracing each vein, teasing the hood, running her fingers around the tip and feeling the attar of his precum as she brought her hand to her mouth to taste it.

Dante began to stir and she grabbed his cock tightly, as if it were a powerful talisman that she did not want to lose. She wanted to feel that cock in real flesh, not in the Dream, which was only a pale shadow of Reality. Then, as soon as she was done, she would ride Dante's body and feel the ecstasy that male organ was capable of bestowing on its owner. She would fuck Persephone's chained naked body over and over, showing no mercy as she pummeled it savagely with Dante's magnificent organ, watching the slut's tears as they fell upon the stone ground of the mill, hearing her sobs as she knew that there would be no release, that no savior would come for her.

Dante's eyes popped open as she squeezed his cock a might too hard in her reveries. He saw Persephone's beautiful dark eyes returning his stare, but they seemed somehow strangely cold, frozen. Her soft luxurious hair spilled onto his naked chest, feeling like the touch of a feather broom. He smiled at her and pulled her naked torso down to his. At last. He had been waiting for this moment, fantasizing about it every since she joined the team six months ago.

He reached out to her swanlike neck and pulled her closer to his face. She kissed him softly at first, then teased his lips apart with her tongue, then ran that tongue along the inner walls of his cheeks, over his teeth, then over Dante's tongue. She increased the pressure on his cock, squeezing it with her right hand even as her lips and tongue traced their way over his ear and down his neck, then down his arching torso to engulf his magnificent cock. She began to bob Persephone's mouth up and down Dante's organ as he strained upward to meet her oral cunt. Demon Mary then began to ram Persephone's mouth down on Dante's shaft, and Persephone (but not the demon) felt the pain each time it crashed again into the back of her throat.

She squeezed his balls hard, as she lifted her mouth from him. "I want you to fuck me like a dog., like the slut bitch I am. I want you to pound me wide open, split me in half so that I can't walk for a month. Use me in ways this poor worthless cunt has never imagined. Give me what I deserve."

Dante was somewhat taken aback by Persephone's sudden zest for all things bestial. But never one to look a gift horse in the mouth, Dante obliged by mounting her proffered ass. This was not the way he had imagined their first act of copulation, but Persephone evidently had unplumbed depths that he had never suspected. He was only too glad to plumb them.

He shoved his cock in her slowly, moving it almost tenderly as first as he reached out to grab her fabled breasts, licking his way up her bare back as her rammed his cock into her harder and harder, a sweat breaking out in his brow as he pounded her and pounded her. She reached back and squeezed his balls mercilessly, and he shoved his shaft up to the hilt and his balls jumped in her viselike grip and poured their contents into her eagerly waiting womb in a torrent.

That's when he saw Malcolm, standing by the door, looking as pale as Jacob Marley's ghost, with blackened eyes and bruises around his neck, which still sported the noose that had released him from this world.

Dante bestowed upon Malcolm's shade their standard greeting. "What up?"

"That bitchKung-Fuedme."

"That's nasty, dude. But it really doesn't sound like her," Dante said to the hallucination before him. If spending fifteen years working as a professional ghostbuster had taught Dante one lesson, it was this: there ain't no such thing as ghosts. They sure did help pay the bills, though.

Ergo, the Malcolm thing was not real. Dante was dreaming.

Right then demon Persephone turned her head back to confront Dante. It was black, like an insect's head, with one side charred and sporting an eyeball hanging from an empty socket. He saw a second Persephone clinging like a wallflower to the stone wall behind her.

"I ate her, in a dream," the second Persephone said. "She poured herself into me, and now she has my body. I'm in there, floating, but I can't do anything."

Well, all kinds of strange shit happens in dreams, Malcolm thought. So he Heimliched the demon-Persephone, still impaled on his cock. A foul-smelling sulphuric haze streamed out of her mouth and began to condense on the floor. It rose up, assuming the form of a naked girl (and a pretty fine one at that when you considered her zombie status and personal history).

Dante felt someone shaking him violently. It was Persephone, a real and delightfully naked Persephone with no signs of lingering possession.

"Dante, you have to wake up," she said. She can only get you when you are asleep.

Dante grunted as he rose. He looked around for Malcolm and the demon. He saw nothing but empty space. "Malcolm?" he asked Persephone.

"No," she said pointing at the swinging corpse in the next room. "We have to leave. Now."

So that much was true. Persephone gathered her clothes as he tugged on his own. They ran for the door. Dante took one look back at the swinging corpse of Malcolm Gerstein. They were going to have some 'splaining to do.

The lost girl floated in the Dream as she heard the van retreating into the distance. Just as before, she would wait alone, through the centuries if necessary, until she could once again find a place in the sun.

Well maybe not exactly alone. She looked over at Malcolm's naked body, chained spread-eagled on the dream bed. He seemed to be actually enjoying this. A lot. They both grinned as she floated over to join him.

oneiria
oneiria
120 Followers
12