All Comments on 'Denial Ch. 06'

by Conquered

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
wow

That stuff messed up man. YIKES !

AnonymousAnonymousover 14 years ago
Denial Chs. 01-99

Runs on kinda long, could be edited down. Not very plausible.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Just A Thought

Next time you see on the news that the police have found a horribly mutilated body that has had the head, hands and feet cut off to prevent identification. Let us hope that it is the body of either the doctor or one of the other vicious cunts that she has mentored. Nuff said!

timmyid2timmyid2almost 8 years ago
Finally found one that I did not care for.

The writing was OK, but the forced disfigurement turned me off. Hopefully the rest of the series will be more like the first 5 chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Fuck the haters.

Personally I found this chapter very erotic; I just wish you had gone into greater detail. I would love to see a spinoff involving Shoshana and Steven. Very sexy what she did and just goes to show how much they love each other. I hope you'll continue this story someday.

timmyid2timmyid2almost 2 years ago

I really have a very open mind. I'm not turned off by much. Incest, bestiality, S&M, group sex.... I find most perversions exciting. I did not like this one at all. I gave it a 2 for good writing.

This one just did not do it for me. The deliberate maiming of normal people takes it a bit too far into the realm of truly evil.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

so apparently none of the 'masters' hold any affection whatsoever for their 'slaves'. remove their teeth? cutting out vocal cords? what a bunch of sick losers.

Someone should call the police on these assholes. lol...it's like reading something out of a Rob Zombie Horror movies. fucking disgusting

Greasy_BallsackGreasy_Ballsackabout 2 months ago

Would have enjoyed a spin-off centered around Steven and Shoshanna, or Trump and Tart.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

Well, this chapter should have been reported as the extremes that have been inflicted on people have gone way beyond what I thought Lit would have allowed. I should have stopped after chapter four but now know that I do have to quit this line of pain. Too bad that there is not a zero to give this junk.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous