Denial Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Conquered
Conquered
312 Followers

I began to see that this was really an asylum. I leaned back on Maxine's legs, and could feel her sexual excitement.

Trump spoke up again. "Tart now has her daughter back with her -- our daughter really -- because the doctor still thinks she's missing. One thing we like to do is send him video tapes with footage of how I have turned Tart on to gang-fucks, and all. She has been fucked more than 100 different men from different clubs, and has had about three dozen women. We use her as currency to other clubs in exchange for dope or a specially nice bike. "No limits," we say about her. "she's a slave, and she'll do anything with anyone." I want to get her started into sucking and fucking animals now, and sell the videos. There's a lot of money in that. I'm training her to be my full toilet when I want her to."

Dr. Gruen spoke to Tart, "Would you leave now if you could."

Tart shook her head in reply, and bent to kiss his boots.

Maxine took hold of my shoulder as I sat there.

The next couple consisted of a very professional looking woman sitting in the chair. Yvette was very handsome, and efficient looking, long and thin. Dressed in a very expensive woman's business suit. At least 50 years old, despite the icy cold downcurl at the corners of her mouth, she still was very appealing with nice features and reddish brown hair. At her feet sat Yale, her husband who was at least half her age. He looked like the model Steven should have been. Blond, strapping, tanned and attractive, Yale was probably about 23 years old.

Dr. Gruen introduced them and told Yvette to tell her story.

"Very much like Shoshana, I realized when I met Yale two years ago that a catch like this will slip through my fingertips and that he will fall prey to another woman's control. After all, I'm 55, and he's 21, and in 15 years, I'll be almost 70, and he'll be only 36. I want him to be with me for the rest of my life.

"I have my own company, and a lot of money. I told Yale that I loved him and that I wanted him to be my husband, but, just like Shoshana, I really wouldn't be able to accept that he could just run off, cheat on me or that someone would steal him. I had to do something, so I came to Dr. Gruen."

"And what happened," said the Dr.

"I told him that I wouldn't live forever, and that when I did go, he would inherit it all: my company, my property and my fortune. As he had no prospects, he listened. I told him that I valued loyalty, and that he would have to be totally obedient to me at all times. Before we got married, I had him drugged, and brought in a pair of gay men to set up a blackmail photo with them. If he ever disobeyed me, I would have good evidence for a divorce, in which case, he'd get nothing. He would also never have to work another day of his life if we remained married.

"After we got married, with Dr. Gruen's advice, I began to solidify my hold on him in a way not unlike what Shoshana has done, only I love how Yale looks, and don't find it a threat. However, I only like sex very rarely, and wanted to take away Yale's temptation to fulfill his desires elsewhere." She then turned to Yale. "Get up and take off your clothing to show what we've done to you."

Yale quickly stood up and zipped down the jump suit he was wearing. When he was nude, the effects were unreal.

First the piercings. From his nipples hung two thick rings the size of silver dollars. They were the same color as the thick metal collar around his neck. Moving further down, through his navel was another silver-dollar-sized ring. This was all matched by two same-sized rings, one through his foreskin, the other through his balls.

Yvette reached up and put her finger through the one in Yale's bellybutton. "He especially hates this one. All of them are made of a special alloy which my company makes and requires industrial equipment to cut through, and is especially heat conducive. This means that he would have to be placed on a special industrial sized cutting saw to get the rings off, and if high heat was used on them, the high heat would transfer right to his body, probably killing him. In short, these rings are on him for good, and they are especially effective, as the one in his penis makes it impossible for him to enter someone, because it has a serrated, razor sharp edge. Anyone who fucks or sucks him will get torn up for the efforts. There's one more ring, which I'll get to later.

"Now the other marks: Yale, honey, turn around please." Yale turned around, and on his ass and thighs were branded the letters "Y" and "V" Yvette explained. "As an anniversary of every year we are together, I will brand a new letter from my name on his ass, and then the word 'slave' one letter at a time. Then I will start on the other cheek of his ass."

Dr. Gruen interrupted. "Yvette, show them the other ring now."

Yvette nodded to Yale who got down on his hands and knees, raised his ass in the air, and we saw it. He had a silver dollar sized ring through this perineum, coming out of his anus.

Yale said very softly, "Please don't hurt me Yvette."

She touched Yale reassuringly. "I won't. I promise."

As she said this, Yvette gestured to Shoshana, and pointed at the ring. Shoshana tip-toe over to the kneeling Yale, hooked her index finger through the anal ring and at Yvette's signal, yanked. Yale screamed. There was silence in the room, until Yvette signaled for Yale to get back into line.

Dr. Gruen turned to us.

"Very effective. Now it is time to hear from our new people. Maxine will speak for the couple. Maxine."

Maxine leaned forward and put her hand on my shoulder. "My name is Maxine, I'm a kindergarten teacher, and this is Franklyn. We are here because my husband is becoming impotent. The only stimulation he is reacting to now is the smell from my ass."

I couldn't believe she was humiliating me this way. But none of the other people in the room seemed even slightly surprised. Maxine continued. "He is jealous of any attention I receive from other men, but as he can't perform except when exposed to that smell, if I did have lovers, which I don't, he really shouldn't have anything to say about it..."

I interrupted her "Maxine, it's not fair . . ."

"SILENCE," yelled the normally reserved and even tempered Dr. Gruen. "Everyone will get his turn to speak. Your wife is talking now."

"As I was saying, we came here to Dr. Gruen to get help in trying to make my husband an adequate lover. He himself had realized that he had a problem, so he suggested that he be locked in the cock cage, and thus allowed me control over his erections. This worked, but my husband got unreasonably jealous, so we came to Dr. Gruen, who gave us some Sensitivity Exercises to help discover that Franklyn does indeed have a problem."

Maxine and Dr. Gruen then reviewed what had become "my" case for the group. I was beyond mortification, as they talked about me like a misbehaving house pet. When they were done with the review, Dr. Gruen threw open the floor to further suggestions. I got a rush of fear running through me as the masters spoke.

Meredith told Maxine "If he has trouble getting hard for sex, why not have Dr. Rekvyk put in a permanent penis implant which would make him erect at all times. While this would stop him from ever having an ejaculation, at least he would be doing his husbandly duty."

Dr. Gruen piped up. "You might consider it, Maxine. At the very least a visit to Dr. Rekvyk might be in order."

As if she were receiving recipe suggestions, Maxine nodded and took it all in.

Shoshana leaned forward in the seat. "This cock cage business is nonsense. His cock must be allowed freedom to breathe." I felt I had an allie until she added. "For the best conditioning, your husband should be brutally tortured when he doesn't respond to you sexually. He will come to associate non-response with pain. Keep this up until you get a positive response. What could work better?"

Yvette then raised her hand. "You know how I feel about sex, so to keep him faithful, I would just have his cock and balls removed totally, and tie him up to tubes." She shrugged and the whole group chuckled.

Meredith then came upon another idea. "I want Martin focused only on me. When I'm in a room, I want his full attention, so I've devised the cigarette test. If he is in the vicinity, he must light each of my cigarettes, no matter what the circumstance. For this reason, it becomes a race. I take out the cigarette and slowly bring it to my lips, I then reach for my lighter. If I beat him to the light, he's severely punished. If we're at a party, and someone else beats him to the light, he's severely punished. You wouldn't believe how fast he is with the light. I also do this with drinks. He is the one who must refill my drinks. If a busboy beats him to it, he has hell to pay."

Dr. Gruen interrupted. "Any of the men have any ideas?"

Trump piped up. "I would just trade him around some real heavy Tops until he get the idea that he would continue to be a punk unless he did respond."

Vinny added. "Why not just pick out some studs who can satisfy you, and make him watch and learn."

Just then, Dr. Gruen clapped her hands. "That's all for this week. Same time next week, thank you."

The group broke up, and Dr. Gruen asked us to stay behind. "Perhaps your impotence is physical. I will make you an appointment with Dr. Rekvyk. She would examine you and we'd know for sure."

I was petrified, but had no choice as Maxine nodded her head in agreement.

To Be Continued...

Conquered
Conquered
312 Followers
12