All Comments on 'Depraved Young Black Cock Slut'

by luckyhusband5

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
cheryl_4funcheryl_4funalmost 11 years ago
nice

i enjoy giving a good blow job also just like her such a really true tolife story must be true , iwant more fo this story i reallly realte to her needs

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Kinda bland

If your gonna do something do it right first negative comment I've ever left for n author soooo says a lot

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Learn to love young rough gangniggers

I love how rough this young niggers was to you. If your going to be a slut to young niggers , you need to do as your told cunt. You wish you went to his house and put on a show for his rough black friends.I know this young nigger will own your white whore ass.Your gods gift to all young big black cocks. All dresses need to be at least 10'' above the top of your knees slut. I would love to take you to an all boys black high school an walk you around dressed like a fuck slut, an get you gangfucked in the boys room by 8 young niggers , an at the end you'll take 8 loads of BLACK CUM on your white whore face. Then i'll walk you around the school to let all young niggers they can have some hot white cunt anytime they need it. RESPECT ALL NIGGERS WHITE BITCH.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Not that good...

It's really quite a boring thing to read.

I rarely give one star but this one should have the option to remove some.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
My 52 yr old bbc HOTWIFE

Yes certainly a bbc slut. Just like myature white wife. My wife would have sucked him off without the dog bite incident. Often at the grocery store if she meets a young black stud , she will offer to go down on him in his car or hers. Always the wanton black cum slut is my wife. Never spills a drop of the desired nectar. She also claims its not a prper blow job if not finished with a gulp. Thats why she loves bbc so much. She has to gulp several times. She says its not a proper load if she only has to gulp once.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I love this women

Your stories are amazing and your husband is so lucky. I wish that you were my wife.

RanDog025RanDog025over 2 years ago

Didn't like it. No stars!

26thNC26thNCalmost 2 years ago

A typical Jamal story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous