Descent into Darkness Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
JSmith82
JSmith82
18 Followers

"God, no! It is small and he doesn't know how to use it. He can't last long and he can barely get me off."

"Can he eat you, like I do" I asked

"No he is useless" (Remember, I hadn't even licked her pussy yet: that is mind control for you)

Well, I aim to please the ladies. So, I knelt in front of her, put my mouth to her snatch and started eating at her pussy like a hungry man getting food after a week. She moaned, she groaned, she heaved and her mother took pictures of what I did to her, while her sisters were doing the same to each other.

Finally, I stood up and took my, by now rock hard, cock and aimed it at the opening to her cunt. I rubbed her pussy with it and stroked her till she was begging to be fucked. When her cries became too much, I pushed into her and got a scream for her. She literally believed that this was the largest cock ever. She screamed as she was in pain. I said, "Does it hurt? Should I stop?"

Between panting and groaning, she said, "No, you idiot, push it in harder and deeper. You filled me like no one has done before. Fuck me and fuck me hard"

Like I said, I do anything to please the ladies. I pulled out and slammed it back in again and again and again. She kept on with her moans and pretty soon started screaming, "I'm cumming...."

That shout did it for me. I lost control and let loose, releasing a big load into her pussy while she screamed with joy.

Wendy dropped the camera at my beckoning and came to her daughter's snatch and bent down to lick my cum out of her. "Beautiful. My god that is beautiful," Nikki gasped. "Don't drink it all, mum. I want a picture of it in your mouth. Don't swallow mum! I want a picture of it running down the sides of your mouth."

They all stood up while I went and lay down on the bed. I called Nikki and said, "Did you get good pix, Nik?"

"Sure did. You're amazing. I never ever thought I would see someone get sucked by my mom and fuck my sister. When will you be ready again?"

"I'm not sure but if you and the others start playing, maybe you can get it up again."

The ladies could not do enough to oblige and Wendy got the ball rolling by kissing Lottie deeply and passionately. Lou attacked Nikki and soon they were kissing and playing with each others tits. Very soon they were all in bed, a tangled mass of bodies and I was getting more and more excited. Very soon I had a very hard cock and approached the ladies, who broke up and all tried to get to me.

The mother was mature, and experienced but her daughters had also a lot of experience in matters sexual, was quite obvious by this time. The three girls came to me and just stood one on each side and Lottie knelt down and took my cock in her hand, while I started on Nikki and Lou's tits. I was rubbing them both and playing with the nipples on display while one sister started caressing the underside of my cock and getting me harder and harder. Eventually, I could stand that no more and got her to open her mouth and just pushed in. I asked Wendy, "Babe, you getting pictures of this?"

"Sure am!"

The cock slid down her throat getting a groan out of me. I enjoyed the sensation but

kept on with the other girls' tits. I played with the little nipples making them as hard as bullets and getting moans out of them, while Lottie deep throated me. I put my head down and sucked one nipple after another and got the girls all excited.

Finally, I realised I needed to have some relief and I pulled Lottie up to the bed and lay her down, pulling her legs apart. She had some bush, no shaved pussy there. I wanted to fuck her there and there but decided to get some more pleasure. Instead, I got Nikki to lick her sister's pussy while Lou played with my cock. Oh, the pleasure I got in that time. It was great watching Nikki licking her sister and getting moans and groans while her sister licked my cock and caressed it and made it harder and harder.

I had had enough. I wanted pussy and so I pushed the sisters to one side and went to Lottie and touched her welcoming open pussy. I lightly touched the insides of her thighs and rubbed around the sides very gently and slowly, and she responded with moans and soft cries from deep inside her throat. Very slowly I started caressing her pussy lips and the moaning continued. Slowly, gently I massaged the pussy lips and

Occasionally slipped my finger in. The wet finger went to her mouth and she sucked on it with relish. I took that finger out and started fingering her clit and she started making some funny sounds. Soon she was wet and slick and I touched the tip of my cock to her snatch and started rubbing it on her twat till she literally begged me to fuck her.

Finally, I pushed the tip of my cock in and heard a grunt. I pulled it out just a little and then pushed it in to the hilt. Her pussy was wet, soft and very hot. It clutched on my prick like a tiny hand and she started spasming. I pulled out again and in again. By this time, I had been over – stimulated and couldn't go for long but kept on for a while till I finally said, " Baby, ready or not , I'm cumming"

And I did. In great spasms and with jets of cum spurting out I came in her pussy before I could pull out. When it was over I stood back and enjoyed the spectacle: one twin lying on the bed with my cum running out from between her legs, the other twin and her sister watching gobsmacked and their mother taking pictures.

We spent most of that day like that and I had the pleasure of fucking all sisters and their mother, watching them perform various sex acts on each other and ending the day completely drained.

Over the next week, I met with the girls and their mother and we had a few really good sessions. I spoke to Wendy about her husband and got more details. Apparently, he was a big gun in the mob, running a big operation. He ran drugs, prostitutes, extortion rackets and porn films. I realised that, he was not the type of person to mess around with, but he could be useful. I got the ladies to 'loan' me money, and introduce me to other people whom I could get under my control. I set up a proper place where I could get people in over a weekend and work them over. Over a period of a few years, I built up a good operation and had a lot of people working for me, some whom I had worked my mind control on and some who just worked for the money.

Even though I had more women than I could possible make love to, I kept these four women close and slowly released the girls back to their boyfriends in a way that they never regretted what I did to them. Nikki, I convinced to find someone else and go on her way. Wendy, however was another kettle of fish. I needed her for my plans.

Eventually, I got Wendy to introduce me to Graham as a fellow mobster, with an independent set up. I contracted with him to supply me with drugs and other merchandise and with whores for my clients. Occasionally, he would refer a woman over from his mob as he could no longer control her and I would subject her to my mind control techniques and get her back in line.

This went on for some years before he told me about Allison. He said she was a terrific whore and her husband was fucking nit-wit who did not guess what his wife was up to. What really interested me were her children. Grown up girls I always liked!! That I suppose was the beginning of my downfall though at the time I thought of it as a great opportunity. I organised for Graham to get John into trouble and lose his job and I organised for him to be unable to get a job anywhere else, presumably because of questionable activities at his last job.

My interview with Allison, under the influence of mind altering medications, told me that she was disgusted with her husband, he was a wimp and not really interested in her and that the kids just wanted money. I figured that John needed to be re- educated so he would not like his wife anymore and what better way than to bring out the bi-curious nature in him.

That is what I did. I got them over for a weekend and simultaneously brain washed them. Her, I made into my whore ( not difficult considering her previous vocation) and him I convinced him to try homosexual sex and if he did he would love it. All of this was but a prelude to the main show of having his kids for the main course.

After getting Allison all converted and fucking her in John's presence, I sent her off to get her kids ready for me and kept John for the benefit of the men who worked for me. Things began to go awry after this, but how was I to know that I was being trapped.


Author's note:

This is a work of fantasy and fiction. I know that some of it is outlandish but bear with me- all will be revealed in Part 4- the conclusion.

JSmith82
JSmith82
18 Followers
12