All Comments on 'Despair & Desire Ch. 02'

by TahoeCat

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
packanimalspackanimalsover 11 years ago
Great so far but...

Thought it should have taken a little more time, but then realized that for someone like that, so starved for affection it could go that fast. Looking forward in seeing were this is going.

reader018reader018over 11 years ago
cant wait...

to read what happens at the den!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Touching!

Your story really well paced and written, I'm enjoying every part, each vignette is pleasingly finished. Love this story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
next chapter

more more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

a great were story that doesnt have the lone alpha going neanderthal to get a mate. we finally see a were that has to build up his mates self esteem before she gets chased by some psycho rogues or other baddies. (hoping that this just a love story not a were war story)

huntersangelhuntersangelover 11 years ago
I agree with the other comments

Tahoe you have such a great gift for story telling and this story is very tender and gentle, I love it. I was wanting to read a were story that happened between someone in the pack other than the alpha, and you have delivered. He is a kind, gentle and strong character and she is FLAWED, and that makes her character even more believable and endearing. She may have felt pushed into her desperate act of suicide by her experiences but she is showing signs of being a strong woman when tended and nurtured the way that Leland is doing. I have to say that you have created a dream story that many of us would love to find ourselves in and I for one can associate with her more than other female heroines (and I'm not knocking those characters). I hope to read your next chapter soon and keep up the great work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Please write more!

This is a wonderful story about the mating of werewolves! You have shown the caring side that doesn't have to be so brutal as well. Please don't stop this series keep it going!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
wonderful

You have started a truly wonderful story, please please continue asap.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
*****

I agree with the other comments made. You are very talented and I can't wait to read the chapter.

MSBLING59MSBLING59over 11 years ago
LOVE IT!!!!!!!

I have to agree with huntersangel. We all have had some down moments in our lives and those of us with friends and a close knit family never have to sink down so low as to try killing ourselves. As much ego/love as i have for myself i still have those moments where I feel lonely as hell.

LOVE the story and the characters. KEEP IT COMING.

honeybreehoneybreeover 11 years ago
5!

The pace was a little to fast and unbelievable for me considering the sequence of events but it was a great chapter nonetheless just wish they had more build up before the werewolf aspect came into play it just seems like it is to much too soon for someone who tried to off herself. But your writing is fantastic.

willieonewillieoneover 11 years ago
Thank you

Being short,overweight myself I can fully appreciate where she is coming from. I also like the fact that for a change it is not some elle lookalike and the Alpha of a pack but a women most can relate to and a kind loving man we all want that is not the Alpha. I also loved the way the Alpha pair are not self centred as some stories have them and love the way the Alpha was so quick in giving her comfort. Well done I look forward to more!

kelleigh0127kelleigh0127over 11 years ago
I feel so connected...

More please I can't wait for more of her new life!!!!

katgoddess1katgoddess1over 11 years ago

I feel that this went a little too fast to be completely believable. But it's still a good story.

AMHJ89AMHJ89over 10 years ago

Seems rushed but enjoying the read

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous