Desperate Wife's First Submission

Story Info
Online meet leads to total public submission to my Master.
3.3k words
4.06
46.6k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
YDLFW
YDLFW
4 Followers

I wouldn't class myself as in the generic BDSM category, but this story is certainly about submission, so here I am.

Being a busy working mother with children, pets, husband and a house to look after, on top of a high pressure job, you'd think the last thing I'd be interested in is exploring my sexuality. But in recent times I've been staying away from home occasionally and this has offered me the opportunity to try to find out why my sex life at home is so frustrating. What's missing?

I'm on my way to finding out, having come across a powerful and sensual man in an online chat room. The chat room offers me anonymity which allows me to explore what really turns me on. I'll post some other stories of how I've grown sexually through our online play, but this one is about what happened when we met in person for the first time.

I'd been told online by my Master to expect a surprise at work soon. He said it would be on a Tuesday so every Tuesday I had to wear what I'd been instructed. I duly did this every week. This first Tuesday I could hardly concentrate at home or at work as I was in a constant state of excitement, looking up at every phone call or email to see if further instructions were coming. This went on for a few weeks and my excitement slowly waned. I had absolute faith in my Master but wondered whether maybe he'd forgotten about little old me and was concentrating on some of his other subjects while I kicked my patent leather heels.

So when I got a call on Friday asking me to visit a new client the following Tuesday, it hardly registered that anything unexpected might occur on my visit. But when Tuesday arrived it had by now become a habit to put on my tallest black patent heels, my briefest underwear and a tight fitting dress and blouse so I duly got dressed, ready for the unexpected that never seemed to come.

I turned up at an office in one of those short term rental office blocks. The building receptionist sent me to a numbered room on the top floor. I teetered out of the lift towards the room, not being used to going much further than around my office in heels like these, and knocked . The door opened immediately and I stepped into what looked like an empty room. There was clearly someone behind the door, although I couldn't see who. As I was about to exclaim 'What the...?' a familiar powerful voice said 'There's a blindfold on that hook, go and put it on without turning around'.

All at once I knew this was it. I felt so unprepared. The shock of going from expectation of another humdrum meeting with a new client to the expectation of ... who knows ... was the strongest rush of emotion I could ever remember. I had to obey that voice and so I walked slowly over to the hook in the ceiling from which hung a rope holding a blindfold.

I put on the blindfold. It was of good quality, fitting firmly and blanking out every chink of light. As I slipped it on I noticed how light the room seemed, in fact it was one of those glass walled buildings where you could see out of the whole of the side of the room, and the world could see in, albeit we were on the 18th floor.

I heard the door close with two clicks. Good he's locked it, I thought. So we won't be disturbed while I become his slave. Online he had made me do lots of uncomfortable things, but always at the end I'd felt incredible, so I was ecstatic to be surrendering to him in person for the first time.

I stood motionless waiting for his touch. I had no idea where in the room he was, or even how big it was. The next touch I heard was something slipping over my head. If felt like velvet and covered the whole of my head. He's thorough, I thought, wants no chance of me seeing what's going on.

Then I heard 'What do you do when your Master is in the room Fuckwhore?' (That was the name he had chosen for me, every time I heard it I went crazy with desire.) 'I strip Master' I said.

'So what are you waiting for?'

I unzipped my high waist pinafore pencil skirt dress and wriggled it to the floor. I'm a big girl so the dress was pretty figure hugging. I quickly unbuttoned my blouse and that fell too. I reached behind for the clasp of my bra, half expecting that his hands would be all over me, but was disappointed as I pulled it off without a touch. I reached down to take off my knickers. 'No' I heard my Master say. 'Keep the panties on'. I think he knew that word turns my stomach. That it's the kind of word lecherous old men would use. My excitement levels ratcheted up further, knowing he'd used it precisely because he knew how I felt about it. How well he knew my every desire, even though this was the first time we had met!

I stood in silence in my knickers and heels, legs bare and shaved smooth as I'd been ordered (I hated not wearing tights, but was eager to do so at my Master's request). I was sure I could hear a breathless wheezing and wondered to myself if my Master had lost his self control. But I immediately chastised myself for such a ridiculous thought. As I stood in silence it occurred to me that I was in front of a huge window and I instinctively reached to cover my breasts. 'Hands by your sides' said my Master calmly. I'll pay for that later I thought to myself.

I'm sure my knickers must have had a growing wet patch on the front from my heightened state of arousal as I stood for what seemed like an age, awaiting my Master's bidding. Occasionally I heard the wheezing sound and sometimes a small grunt of what seemed like satisfaction.

All at once I felt my hands being grabbed and fixed together with some kind of handcuffs. They were raised above my head and seemingly hooked onto the rope above where I stood. An insistent knee pushed between mine and spread my legs open so I was standing legs apart, arms high above me. I knew that in this position my ample breasts would look delicious. A ripe handful ready for my Master to take as he saw fit. This time I was not disappointed as hands grabbed at my breasts, lifting and dropping them several times before tugging on my erect pink nipples. Then he moved around behind me to do the same and I could feel his bare chest against my back and his breath close to my ear.

His hands were rough, but I knew he worked as a builder and so had thought they might be. I didn't expect the pungent smell of sweat and the stale breath. He liked to make me feel uncomfortable. To push me to my limits. 'I have no boundaries' he'd told me, and now I believed him if he had gone to such lengths to make me feel like his dirty Fuckwhore. I got more excited.

It seemed like about ten minutes as every part of me was probed, prodded, pulled and rubbed. One minute his hands were running through my shoulder length dark brown hair, the next they were pushing inside my knickers, although never staying long enough for me to get any real satisfaction. It was like a hungry man was having his first meal as each bit of my fleshy body was felt.

'Enough' I heard my Master say. His voice was remarkably controlled for such a hungry man.

'Have you been dressing as instructed every Tuesday Fuckwhore?'. 'Yes Master'. 'Have you been giving yourself your one permitted orgasm per week, on Tuesday nights as instructed Fuckwhore?'. 'Of course Master'. 'Tell me what you are', he said. 'I'm your dirty little Fuckwhore Master. I exist to serve you and to give you whatever sexual pleasure you desire. I am entirely yours.' 'Yes, I know you're mine Fuckwhore, but tell me what a dirty slut you are Fuckwhore.'

Oh my God I thought to myself, he wants to listen to all my new filthy thoughts, the ones I've only started to know I have since he began to seduce me online. I could feel my juices dripping down my legs. There must have been a lot because the sticky feeling went all the way to my ankles.

'I'm a dirty bitch who can't get enough slutty sex, Master. I need to be fucked in every hole at every opportunity. When I'm not being fucked I think about being fucked the whole time and play with myself constantly. Every man I meet I imagine what kind of fuck they would be. But always on my mind is what you do to me Master.'

'Very good. You're learning well.' We'd practised this kind of thing online and I knew he loved to hear me talk like that. He had this thing about women being insatiable and him being able to keep control while his slaves went crazy.

The wheezing sound became louder and I felt a tugging at my knickers. Then they were snapped off and so finally I was naked. I felt a delicious lapping at my pussy. Again, it was like that hungry man feeling again. The lapping was fast and long, licking from the bottom of my hairy muff all the way up to my exposed clit. My Master knew I was unshaved and approved; now he was getting his tongue right in there and I was in ecstasy.

My orgasm had been building since the door opened and after a few well placed hard licks I was on the verge of coming.

'Oh Master I'm ....' and before I could get the words out my legs went weak and I partially collapsed as my first orgasm in a week ripped through me, gasping and panting. It felt like the best I'd ever had, despite balancing on heels, my hands tethered above my head.

'Oh dear Fuckwhore. You're just too dirty to keep your self control aren't you?'

'Yes Master' I gasped. The tongue kept up its work and now rough hands were running up and down my legs, so he could apply more pressure with his tongue and face it seemed.

'You're going to learn to obey me'. There was a thwack on my bum from what seemed like some kind of paddle. The sting was exquisite, just what I needed to bring me back to my senses. The licking stopped and I felt my juices being spread around my tight rear hole. My Master had made me put all sorts of things up my bum online but now here he was doing it in the flesh. I felt a pointed rubber object pushing in. He clearly had all the tools for the job.

It pushed in so far until it held. Then the licking began again and I thought I was to stay like that, one hole filled the other being pleasured. But of course my Master always had a surprise in store! I was enjoying the insistent licking when I felt a much harder thwack on my backside with the paddle. This one was aimed at jamming in the plug, forcing it deep and fast into my tight hole. I almost felt like I was going to vomit as I was invaded so speedily and fully. The paddle was pulled back and the plug slowly squeezed itself out until with another thwack it was forced back in. As I was being fucked from behind by the beating paddle against my fleshy ass, the lapping at my cunt was incessant. This divine punishment continued for some time. What fantastic co-ordination and concentration my Master has, I thought to myself.

This feeling of being assaulted both front and back was causing me to thrash around wildly, pushing my hips forward into his face, then forcing them back to get full penetration from the beating of my ample rear. Inevitably my second orgasm came and this time I think I screamed something like 'oh holy fuck do it to me'. I can't remember accurately because by this time I'd handed over complete control to my Master.

After that second orgasm I was left to recover.

A couple of minutes later I realised the toll this ordeal had taken on my body. 'My arms and legs are aching Master, please may I be untied?' I asked in my best sugary sweet submissive tone.

'I know they are' said my Master. 'Not long now Fuckwhore until I release you. You're doing so well. I'm proud of you.' That ended the debate. 'Thank you Master, you are so kind to your dirty Fuckwhore.'

So I waited, anticipation and excitement building once more. As I used the rope for support, leaning heavily on it to take the pressure off my tortured feet and calves, my mind wandered to thoughts of normality: my work colleagues, people walking down the street, my husband and children, my parents. What would they make of me if they were ever to find out? Am I the only person in the world who gets such intense pleasure from these bizarre pursuits? There must be something seriously wrong with me to put myself into a position like this with a total stranger. And yet... I had no alternative. Ever since the first contact with my Master I had been driven to more and more extreme sex acts, until I found myself here, tied and naked in front of a window on the world. Blissfully happy.

Time passed and there was nothing except the continued wheezing and the smell of sweat. I yearned to be fully penetrated, to be bent over or laid down, and filled. What have I got to lose I thought to myself as the silence stretched on. 'Please Master, I need your cock inside me. Please can I have it?'

Silence.

My ability to seduce my Master was very limited while I remained blindfolded and tied so I did the only thing I could and started to slowly sway and shake my boobs and ass while purring in my most seductive tone 'Please Master, I need you ... my pussy is so wet ... I need to be filled ... your Fuckwhore needs a good fucking ...' gradually getting more explicit as my desperation increased. I felt that my Master, despite all his self control couldn't resist if I got really dirty in my supplications.

Silence. Then, 'You have behaved well today my dirty little Fuckwhore. Your reward is that you may have two orgasms tonight instead of the usual one. But for now your pleasure is over.' I felt the handcuffs being removed so I could let my arms fall. 'I'm going to remove your blindfold and you may look in front of you, but not behind.' He had taken me further than I'd ever dreamed of going, and now was going to leave me unsatisfied, panting for more.

How can he do this to me?! Goo dripping down my legs, nipples hard as rocks, clit ready to explode at the slightest touch. Yet I obeyed without question. As my eyes were exposed once more the bright light of the windowed room blinded me. I instinctively moved my hands to my eyes to cover them, and kept looking forward. Slowly a figure in front of the windows became clearer.

At first I could tell he was shorter than I'd imagined my Master, measuring up to only about my own height. As my sight gradually came back horror began to dawn as I looked at a naked man who must have been 65 years old if he was a day. His body was flabby, wrinkled and hairy in all the wrong places. I almost turned my head to the side as I saw his limp little dick, shrivelled and impotent. How could my Master have seduced me so decisively with his words while inhabiting such a pathetic and feeble body? I watched as the man (if I can call him that) creaked into large grubby y-fronts, threadbare trousers and a stained roll-neck nylon pullover. It was only as he pulled the top over his head that I noticed he now wore what I assume must have been on my head - the velvet hood. Why would my Master put a hood on himself?

'Did my Fuckwhore please you?' I heard from behind me. I started to turn, 'Face the glass Fuckwhore!' he raised his voice for the first time.

I gasped as I turned back to the glass and the realisation dawned that this specimen before me was not my Master at all but some complete stranger who had used me like a common slut.

'Did she?' my Master asked the man again.

The old bastard let out a rasping guffaw 'yeah, yeah, a dirty fucking bitch just like you told me' he said. 'here's what we agreed' and he threw a £10 note on the floor.

£10! I'd been sold and used for the price of a couple of bumper size bottles of cider.

The old bastard kept his hood on and fumbled his way to the door. Although he did manage to 'accidentally' bump into me on the way, when three fingers thrust their way deep into my pussy. 'Owww' I squealed and the rasping guffaw came again as he withdrew his fingers and, lifting the hood slightly, held them up to his nose, inhaling deeply. 'Mmmmm, a nice dirty cunt'. He wiped his soaking fingers across his mouth and continued to the door. I heard the door open and then he was gone.

'Did you enjoy being used, Fuckwhore? I saw him outside on the pavement and thought I'd let him have you. Of course you're precious to me and I wouldn't give you away for nothing. You may keep the money.'

'Thank you Master.'

'Look up to your right and you will see a camera. I'll email you a link to your performance, which I'm going to post on the web for the world to see.'

'But...' I gasped at the notion that the whole world would see me walking into the room. My kids, my friends?

'Only the part with your hood on Fuckwhore. Don't worry, I would never betray you. I'm keeping you all for myself. But I know you'll enjoy being available for millions of men to wank over. To be their fantasy, like I am yours.'

'Yes Master. You know every thing about me, I'm so grateful Master.' And I really meant it. I'd never felt so alive.

'You may orgasm twice tonight. I will see you online next time I am ready for you.'

'Yes Master. Thank you Master.' As I gave my thank yous I heard the door click open and then close. Finally I was alone and collapsed to the floor in an exhausted, ecstatic heap. It must have been 30 minutes before I finally got the strength to pull myself together, gather up my clothes (stuffing the ripped knickers and £10 into my bag as mementos) and walk out of there.

Making my way through the building and back home was one of the most difficult things I'd done in my life. I felt like I'd entered a different world and couldn't return to normality. Perhaps I never will.

YDLFW
YDLFW
4 Followers