All Comments on 'Destroy and Rebuild Pt. 09'

by The Avenger

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
What shit.

The protagonist of this story was too stupid to be anything more than a thug and the idea that he would join the "Billionaire Boys Club" is just as ridiculous. Apparently the author thinks that brawn and a big dick, something I doubt he has, will conquer all. If that were so the corporate landscape would look far different. Wishful thinking dipshit. The protagonist of this story would soon find out what REAL money will do to protect itself. His selected prey would have cut his nuts off long before. Spare the community any more of your unoriginal bullshit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
READ THE WHOLE STORY

THE CONCLUSION LACKED BUT... NAME SWAPPING WAS COMMONPLACE... BUT BESIDES THAT IT WAS A VERY INTERESTING PIECE OF WORK. WORTHY OF LITETURE OR EROTICA. IT SEEMS THE LAST COMMENTER JUST DIDN'T READ THE WHOLE STORY.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
TYhe commenter below saying read the whole

story obviously loves to read trash. Fit for Lit perhaps but then there is a lot of very bad writing in Lit. This racist piece of gay trash isnt worthy of even the DarkWanderer site. The the first critiquer wrote, going up against these people would simply mean the braindead tough would have a very short life expectancy. Your concepts might have worked if you dropped the agenda and wrote stories that had some basis in reality.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
i liked it

This is literotica people, the author isnt trying to win a pulitzer prize. Fantasy is fantasy and if indeed you don't like the story content do not take the time to read it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
gay

The Avenger with his horrible writing skills explore is gay fantasies while complaining about his job while is wife cheat on him. pathetic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Racist author is racist.

Wow you make SamuelX look like a sane and reasonable person.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Are you an ABG or a Reparationist?

Angry Black Guy out to stick it to The Man, or a reparationist that thinks all white people still have to apologise for slavery? Which is it, The Avenger? Get the chip off your racist bigoted shoulder.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous