Deviance

Story Info
Master puts Leslie on a bondage table.
2.5k words
4.16
27.4k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Leslie's heartbeat quickened as she saw the hand of the clock move closer to the top of the hour. Master would be here soon. She wiggled her ass once more to feel the chain tease her inner thighs. The chain was connected the clamps on her labia, a feeling Leslie had come to love. His instructions for today had been fairly innocuous. He wanted her naked, except for collar heels, and labia clamps. This time, though, he wanted her to wear the pink collar with the 10 rings. She was to be kneeling, with legs spread as far as possible, hands clasped behind her back.

At precisely 6 pm, Master entered -- noisily. Sounded like he was moving furniture, but she resisted the urge to turn around to see what he had brought in. He spoke to her, and she answered. Then she heard the clatter of wood, as the sound of 2x4s being stacked. Leslie furrowed her brows, trying desperately to discern what Master was doing in her foyer. Her eyes widened as she heard the sound of a drill. She knew he was putting something together, and could hear the sound of screws being tightened.

Finally the drill stopped and she heard Master say. "There." It was all she could do not to look. She tried to calm her ragged breathing and wait for Master's instructions.

He walked over and knelt behind her and began to run his fingertips across her back. He knew how much his mere touch set her ablaze. She focused on the tightness in her knees as he continued to tease her back. He licked around one earlobe, breathing into her ear. She shuddered, and her breathing quickened. She licked he lips and held her breath, willing her body not to respond past the breaking point. Master chuckled at her struggle and withdrew. Then he walked around to stand in front of her.

He put his hand under her chin and tilted her head back to look at him. "How is my little pet today?"

"Great, Master," she said, breathing becoming more ragged as she looked in his eyes.

He offered her his hand to help her to her feet. "Are you ready for a little fun?" he said with a wicked grin.

"Yes, Master," Leslie answered, her mind racing, trying to anticipate what was in store for her.

He turned her around to see his masterpiece. It was sort of a table, little more than knee-high, but in the shape of an upside-down Y with a long bar across the base. She could see rings and straps in strategic places all over the table and legs. She furrowed her brows again, and looked at him with mild trepidation.

"Trust me?" was all he said.

She nodded and he led her to the contraption. He had her put her knees on the legs of the Y and lean forward on her elbows. Her ass was in the air as he strapped her ankles down.

"Dripping wet, I see," he said with a chuckle. Leslie could only nod, then squeaked out a "Yes, Master."

He then moved to the front and strapped her wrists to the crosspiece. Her tits swung heavily below where the table narrowed to just a few inches wide between them.

He took the clamps off, and Leslie groaned as the blood rushed back to her labia. He teased her nipples to hardness as they dangled free. Her skin was on fire. He attached a clamp to one nipple, then around the centerpiece of the table and attached the other. Should Leslie try to rise up, she would pull off the clamps.

To make things more interesting, he attached a D-ring to the chain and added a small weight. The pull on her nipples was a mixture of pain and pleasure. As if to punctuate her predicament, Master gave the weight a small push, creating a pendulum effect. Her first instinct was to pull back, but she knew that would be a mistake. Then he ran small ropes from her collar to the sides of the table, then yet another from the collar to the back of the table, forcing her to hold her head still.

Master sensed her nervousness, and ran his hand gently across her back and ass. "Not afraid, are you?"

"No, Sir, not afraid."

"No, what?"

"No, Master."

"Better."

"Thank you, Master."

"Look at you," he whispered in her ear. "Your pussy and ass totally exposed, your tits clamped. What a lovely slut you are."

"Thank you, Master"

"Whose slut are you? He flicked a nipple.

Leslie moaned. "Your slut, Master."

"You're also my cock whore, right? He flicked the other nipple.

"Yes, Master.

"Say it."

"I'm your cock whore, Master."

She sensed him turn away and wondered what was coming next. She couldn't really turn her head to see so she tried to calm her breathing.

THWACK! Leslie gasped as the crop landed on her upturned ass and struggled to stay as still as possible. Master trailed the edge of the crop along the backs of her thighs.

THWACK! Another blow and Leslie bit her lip and clenched her fists. She knew she couldn't take much more. She wanted to impress her Master by taking his teasing, but she knew the inevitable was coming. Her body would betray her mind and she would be forced to beg for mercy. But she would hold out as long as possible.

A few more blows from the crop stoked the fire, but when he fingered her clit, it sent her to the breaking point. She clenched her fists and curled her toes. Finally, she opened her mouth to ask permission to cum, but before she could make a sound, Master moved away. She exploded her pent-up breath. She was hung so far out over the edge, she thought she might faint. Yet in her stubbornness, she felt a small victory. She had survived round one.

She knew her victory would be short-lived, but she smiled a little. She liked impressing Master with her self-control. She struggled to relax for a moment and prepare herself for the next onslaught of sensation.

Moments later, Master returned, teasing her ass with his fingertips. She felt him dip a finger into the cleft of her ass. Instinctively, she arched her back, knowing Master loved that.

"Good girl." he said, as he continued teasing her asshole with his finger. Then she felt the cold wetness of lube and the hardness of the butt plug. She wondered which plug he was using -- the usual #2, or was he going for the huge #3? She couldn't tell, so she just had to trust him.

At the beginning of their relationship, she had been reluctant to put anything in her ass, but Master encouraged her by starting with a #1 plug that was no bigger than the average finger. It was tapered, and with a little lube she had quickly learned to like it. She had found the #2 plug even better, as it was big enough for her sphincter to hold it in. He had given her the cock-sized #3, but hadn't asked her to put it in all the way yet. Was that coming now?

She relaxed and allowed him to push the plug farther into her ass. She felt no pain, only pleasure, so she knew it was the #2. Her ass had become accustomed to its size, and her pussy flooded anew as he buried it all the way until her ass gripped it. He began to fuck her ass with the plug with one hand, and with the other, spanked her ass and legs with the crop.

She was headed toward the abyss again, when he put the crop between her thighs and spanked back and forth. When he lightly spanked her clit, she finally broke.

"Master, please may I cum?"

"Are you sure you deserve to?"

"If I please you, Master." Leslie struggled to keep her voice above a whisper as he continued to spank her clit and fuck her ass.

"That's a good answer, slut, but I haven't heard you beg."

"Please, Master, your slut needs to cum. Please let me cum."

"Cum for me." Before he even finished the sentence, she began to buck. He fucked her harder with the plug, and dropped the crop and began rubbing her clit hard with the other hand. In her orgasmic high, she almost jerked back, but remembered the clamps on her nipples, and gripped the table tightly. She rode the waves of pleasure, grunting and moaning for what seemed like forever while he assaulted her ass and clit. Finally, the shudders began to subside.

"Thank you, Master.

"You're welcome, slut." He had removed his hand from her clit, but kept fucking her ass with the plug, although slower now. After a few more strokes, she felt him remove it. Moments later, she felt it enter her ass once more. However this time, she felt her ass stretch. It was the #3 plug.

He sensed her tense up. "Just relax. I won't harm you."

She forced herself to relax her ass muscles as his hand returned to her clit. Her pussy certainly was enjoying the attention, as her juices covered his fingers.

"She likes it."

"Yes, Master"

Leslie had to admit that the larger plug felt good. She trusted Master to know how far to go with it. He had learned to read her breathing, and knew without her having to say a word when something hurt.

He picked up the pace, and Leslie estimated the large plug was about halfway in, but not to its widest point yet. So far it felt delicious, so Leslie arched her back more and willed herself to take as much as she could.

"Are you my little ass slut? His voice went straight to her pussy.

"Yes, Master."

"Say it."

"I'm your little ass slut."

"Do you want to be fucked in the ass?

"Yes, Master, I want to be fucked in the ass." He smiled as she picked up on his desire to have her articulate her sluttiness.

"Do you want my cock in your ass?

"Ohhh yes, Master, I need your cock in my ass!" Leslie lost all track of everything and felt another orgasm building.

"Beg me to fuck your ass."

"Master, please fuck my ass. Fuck my slutty ass. Make me your ass whore."

She couldn't take any more. The dirty talk had pushed her to the brink.

"Master, may I cum?"

"Who wants to cum?'

"Your ass slut, Master."

"Cum, slut!" Leslie screamed as Master rammed the plug to the hilt. The pain was overwhelmed by the power of her orgasm. Master worked her clit and held the plug in her ass until the spasms began to subside.

"Are you ok?" he asked.

"Yes, Master."

Her ass hurt a little, but she knew the plug had not done any damage. He twisted the base and it popped out, sending little ripples of pleasure through her pussy again. She was breathing heavily, and struggled to regain her equanimity.

"Did you like the big plug?"

Leslie chucked. "Yes, Master, I did."

"And you didn't think you liked anything in your ass."

"You know best, Master." Leslie was exhausted, and her whole body trembled as she came down from her orgasmic high.

He moved around in front of her and removed the nipple clamps one at a time. Leslie groaned at the pain as the blood rushed back in. Master leaned over and gently massaged first one nipple and then the other with his lips and tongue, easing the pain and replacing it with pleasure.

Then he looked at her. "Thirsty?" he asked. She licked her lips and waited for him to hold the water glass so she could drink. As he stood before her, she saw his stiff cock bobbing out of his boxer briefs. As usual, nothing escaped his notice, and he saw her eyes light up.

"Do you want my cock, slut?

"Yes, Master. Please may I suck your cock?

His answer was to grab a handful of her hair and pull her head toward his waiting hard-on. She stuck out her tongue and lapped up the copious precum glistening there. Master produced a lot of precum and it was so tasty. She wanted to tease him and go slowly, but he was having none of that. He grabbed another handful of hair and began to thrust in her mouth. At this angle, Leslie found she could take his cock farther into her throat. She moaned around his cock and felt her pussy begin to tingle again. Master had asked if she had ever cum while sucking cock. She hadn't, but felt like she could. She felt like such a slut -- bound to a table, her ass and cunt in the air, and her mouth being used by Master's cock.

She slurped and worked her tongue on the underside of his cock, loving the feeling of his hands pulling her hair. She allowed him to fuck her mouth roughly, waiting eagerly to taste his precious cum.

She was jerked out of her reverie when Master let go of her hair and pulled his cock out of her mouth. She looked up at him with questioning eyes, which made him smile.

"You've been such a good slut today. Would you like me to fuck your pussy?

"Yes, Master, please fuck my pussy!"

"Whose pussy is it?

"Your pussy, Master. Please fuck me. I need your cock so bad."

"Wonderful little slut. And so you shall have it."

Master walked around to the back of the table, grabbed Leslie's hips and slammed his cock all the way in.

"DO. NOT. CUM." He grunted, punctuating each word with a thrust.

Leslie gripped the table, willing her body not to give in to the relentless assault of his cock. He pulled on her nipples, and finally she could take it no more.

"Please, Master, may I cum?" The words tumbled out on top of each other.

"You may," he grunted.

She unleashed groans from deep in her core, and it seemed they would never stop. Soon, she felt him tense up, and he grunted as he exploded with her, bodies slamming against each other. It was impossible to tell where one orgasm began and another one ended, and he collapsed on her back as finally, their pleasure began to subside.

He reached around to fondle her still-sensitive nipples as he rained kisses on her back. Then he pulled out, and gently unbuckled the shackles on her legs and removed her high heels. He moved to the front and unbuckled her wrists and helped her to her feet, holding her until she could steady herself.

"Are you ok?" He searched her face to make sure she was all right.

She managed a wide grin. "I'm wonderful, Master. Did I please you today?"

He kissed the top of her head. "Yes, my little slut, you pleased me."