All Comments on 'Deviant Dr - Black Door'

by Tastytress

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Wow

I hated it and loved it all at the same time! Definitely got my pussy wet.

becontree2001ukbecontree2001ukalmost 5 years ago

An interesting story and one I hope you continue

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Tastytress, I like your style

Tastytress, I just discovered your great stories. I’ve read Black Door and Blue Door so far. Very erotic! Right up my sexual alley. I’m reading more of your stories now...

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

This is barely and technically non-consent but come on, a husband jacking off to the wife being raped by a man holding a knife against her who also has a gun and might just want to dispose of the people who can testify against him. After all , he is robbing them too. That's all the sexual philosophizing he takes the time to do in a dark alley, wasting time that could cost him his freedom is just, so self-indulgent and implausible. Then there is the wife, who very casually rejects being check, as I guess she also knows that this is a fictitious story and thus she has no danger of getting anything. She also should allow any evidence of her rape to be washed away, keeping her from having anything against this criminal in case he comes back and harms her family, including her husband , or herself. This story would work without all the unnecessary tongue-in-cheek.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous