Diagnosis Murder Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pelaam
Pelaam
1,331 Followers

"Yours, Steve. Only ever you," he whispered hoarsely. "Show me, take me. Make me yours."

"Mine!" Steve snarled savagely. He took Jesse's erection into his mouth in one swift move and sucked ferociously. He wanted, needed, Jesse's seed in his mouth. He needed to taste his Mate's surrender. He massaged the delicate sacs as he flicked his tongue over the slit of Jesse's penis and was rewarded by the tightening of Jesse's body. Swallowing the erection to the root, Steve held Jesse's hips down, uncaring of the bruising force he used. As Steve's throat massaged his length Jesse came hard, screaming Steve's name. Steve swallowed all the young man could offer refusing to release the organ until Jesse went limp.

As Jesse lay boneless on their bed, Steve finally stripped himself. His gaze constantly raked over the diminutive form lying so vulnerably before him. Jesse's eyes opened and the young man gasped at the heat in Steve's gaze. Without a word, Jesse opened his arms and legs in wanton invitation to his Mate. As Steve moved forward to accept the invitation, Jesse angled his head to offer his throat to Steve. With a deep growl, Steve moved over the smaller man and his teeth fastened on the fragile flesh of Jesse's throat. Steve could feel the pulse of life beneath his mouth. Biting down, Steve left the first mark of his possession. Jesse cried out, but couldn't move as Steve's large frame held him down. Jesse whimpered as the flesh was released and Steve licked at the vivid purple mark.

"Take me," he begged the older man softly.

Steve moved his mouth down Jesse's body. Each nipple was fed upon, leaving them erect, aching, solid nubs. Steve bit down on the left breast, leaving another mark of possession. His tongue trailed down Jesse's almost boyish body to thrust inside Jesse's navel. As he reached the small, blond patch of pubic hair, Steve buried his nose into the small nest, licking and tasting Jesse's musky essence. He licked down each crease of thigh and groin and bit the sensitive inner thighs, marking Jesse further. He then suckled each delicate sac in turn, rolling them gently in his mouth. Jesse's hardening shaft twitched enticingly before his eyes, but Steve was delving deeper. Taking a slender thigh in each large hand, Steve pressed Jesse's legs out and back, exposing the younger man fully. He eyed the tiny rosebud hungrily and growled deep in his throat.

"So beautiful, Jess," he rumbled huskily. For a moment, Steve didn't move, drinking in the sight of Jesse lying so vulnerable and pliant in his hands. The younger man gazed up at him with a mixture of love, desire and trust.

"Please, Steve," Jesse moaned. "Show me I'm yours. Please, inside me. I want you in me. Want you to come in me."

"Jess," Steve groaned. The words both submissive and seductive inflamed Steve's desire even further. He needed to be inside this special man. He needed to make them as one. He liberally coated a finger with lube, knowing he had to prepare Jesse carefully, as once inside him the coupling would be hard and fast. He inserted the slick digit whilst his tongue flicked over Jesse's re-awakened flesh. Steve quickly inserted a second finger, rolling Jesse's testicles as his fingers scissored and flexed inside his Mate. At last he had three stretching and lubricating the tight passage. He could feel Jesse pushing back, needing more than just Steve's fingers could provide. Steve positioned Jesse's legs over his shoulders and hesitated with his shaft just probing at Jesse's stretched opening.

"I love you, Jess," Steve moaned as he pressed deep inside in one long thrust.

Hot, tight heat enveloped Steve's hardness and the big man felt he was being incinerated. He thrust hard and fast, balancing his weight on his left arm, whilst his right pumped Jesse hard. Jesse's hands wandered aimlessly over head, neck and shoulders, then began to clench rhythmically in Steve's hair as the older man ruthlessly pounded his prostrate. Jesse arched upwards and Steve bit hard at the shoulder and Jesse came with a wail, spraying both their bodies with his semen. The clenching of Jesse's channel and scent of his release pushed Steve over the edge. Pulse after pulse of his seed was forced deep inside Jesse's welcoming body. Steve kept thrusting until he was dry. Exhausted, he rolled onto his back, pulling an almost comatose Jesse with him to lay his tiny lover on top of him. Uncaring about cleaning them up, Steve dragged covers over them, held tightly to the smaller body and allowed sleep to claim them both.

Mark had wanted to ring the men the previous night, but Steve had decided that it needed to be just the two of them and Mark had respected that decision. However, Steve had agreed they would join Mark for breakfast. Reality dictated that their conversation had to include the Rose Killer.

"So to recap what Lanning told us, this psycho will send Jesse twelve roses before making any kind of move. He likes the psychological game of cat and mouse. However, although a day or two could go by without any flowers, he can also send more than one at any time. Jesse has received two and so we've got time to crack this," Mark said thoughtfully.

"I rang the Captain. I told him that I intend to be part of the investigation and Jesse's protection. There is no way I want to run the risk of Jesse's safety being compromised."

Mark looked at his son sharply, but Jesse didn't seem to be aware of the implication in Steve's words.

"I want to help catch him," Jesse said softly. "I'm scared, but I trust you to look after me, Steve."

"Jess," Steve said catching hold of the slender medic's hand and holding tightly. "I promise you that whoever he is, this guy will have to go through me to touch you."

"Lanning just wants us to get on with things as normal. There are going to be times when Jesse is working that not even you will be able to be too close, Steve," Mark observed. "Jess, promise us that you won't go anywhere on your own and that you'll let me or Steve or Amanda know where you are at all times."

"I promise," Jesse whispered.

The three men left to start work. As they drove into Community General and exited their cars, they were unaware of cold, hard eyes watching them. Nor did they hear the chilling words.

"You're mine, Pet. No big dumb cop will keep me away from you or stop me taking you."

A busy ER meant that Jesse had little time to devote to worry. His focus was on treating his patients. This was followed by a round on the Children's Wards and the young medic had almost forgotten the events of the last couple of days. His memory jogged only when he caught sight of an almost unobtrusive Steve Sloan. Jesse and Steve were passing a Nurses Station on the way back to ER, when a nurse called out to Jesse.

"Dr Travis," she said. "This was left for you at the Station. I don't know how long it's been here."

The nurse returned to her post oblivious to the consequences of her innocent gesture. A pale-face Jesse accepted the flower box and Steve growled deep in his throat as he watched Jesse's shaking hands open it. The gasp had the big detective snatching it away from his distressed lover. His own stomach clenched in fear as he regarded the three red roses. He glanced at the card and wanted to tear it to shreds. Balancing the box in one large hand, he opened his free arm to allow Jesse's shaking body to take the refuge in Steve's comforting embrace that was needed. This time the card had read, 'You will scream when I take you'.

Steve ushered Jesse into Mark's office. The elder Sloan not needing to see the box to know more flowers had arrived. He tried to comfort Jesse whilst Steve called Agent Lanning.

"Our man is still keeping to character," the Agent confirmed to the three men. "He never refers to his victim by name. That would give them their own identity. That's something I believe he takes from them," the tall, thin man paced as he spoke. Mark still believed his attitude was flawed, but the doctor could see that Lanning did want the psycho caught and was passionate about it. "Perfect red roses appear to represent perfect love and devotion. However, we can see his true intentions from the cards. His victims are anonymous, never mentioned by name. He intends to 'take' his victim. The victim is 'his' and will 'scream'. This has nothing to do with love. It's about possession and domination. His victims are just that - his. He wants ownership of them and obviously considers that once their innocence and exuberance has been beaten out of them, they are no longer a source of pleasure for him."

"So what you're saying, Agent Lanning," mused Mark sadly. "Is that this doesn't represent a change from his normal M.O. This last delivery and card are not in any way a reaction to Steve's presence?"

"No," came the reply. "Of course it's still possible he doesn't realize Lieutenant Sloan's position in Dr Travis' life. He may currently just regard you as part of Jesse's bodyguard team."

"You told us what his other victims were like as people," Mark observed. "Is there any link with hobbies or work?"

"One man and woman were students; one from here and one from another city. "One was a student nurse and one was newly employed as a lab technician for a big company. They all came from different universities, different backgrounds. The killings started three years ago. One outside L.A., then the two here last year, but the last victim, six months ago was outside L.A. again. They didn't know each other. They had nothing that obviously linked them, except appearance."

"And some sadistic psychopath who ended their lives prematurely and violently," Steve snarled. "Well that's not happening to Jesse. Jess, I think you should consider a safe house."

"If you do, Dr Travis, we lose our chance to stop him before he can kill again."

"I don't want you regarding Jesse as expendable bait, Lanning," Steve said aggressively. "Just because we have an alternative lifestyle..."

My partner is male," Lanning said moving to look out of Mark's window. "He's been subject to gay-bashing. Believe me, Lieutenant Sloan whilst the idea of your partner, or anyone else, being bait is reprehensive to me as a person, as a Government Agent trying to track and detain a recognized serial killer, I have to use everything at my disposal. I could have objected to you as part of this investigation, but I didn't." He turned to look at Jesse and for the first time, Mark could see the humanity behind the cold façade. "The choice is yours, Jesse. He has sent five roses and if at any time you want to disappear, then I won't try and stop you. But you are our best chance to date. You have helped Steve on his cases, so his Captain tells me, and proven yourself a competent assistant. I won't try and have Steve taken off the case and if you can try and keep yourself visible, I would appreciate it. You have my promise, that as soon as I think you are in real danger, I will arrange a safe house myself." For the first time since arriving at the Police department, Lanning gave a small smile. "I appreciate you have had quite a shock. If you want to go home, there's no reason from the investigation perspective that you need to remain."

"I haven't finished my shift..." Jesse began hesitantly.

"I'll sort out cover for that, Jess," said Mark gently. "You're not going to be at your best if you stay. I think you should go home. In fact, go to my house, boys," he said looking at Steve. "I'll bring some take out with me when I finish. If you're not doing anything, Agent Lanning, I'm sure the boys won't mind if you join us."

At Mark's house, Steve led Jesse into his old bedroom. The two men had spent the first part of their relationship in this room. As a consequence, there was a queen sized bed and as the two men often came and stayed with Mark, several changes of clothes. Mark laid out comfortable sweats for Jesse and jeans and t-shirt for himself. Jesse was still shaking slightly and Mark had an idea how to relax his Mate. From the bedroom, he led Jesse into the bathroom and gently stripped the young doctor. Hastily undressing himself, Steve got the shower on at a higher heat than normal and pulled Jesse under the hot spray. It was only Steve's intention to warm and wash his lover. The heat of the water and Steve's firm, rhythmic movements as he cleansed Jesse, relaxed the smaller man. Jesse began a reciprocal cleaning. However, his slender hands, looking almost child-like against the broad expanse of Steve's chest, began to tweak Steve's nipples and begin a caress of Steve's muscular torso. Without thinking, Jesse dropped to his knees to begin to suck on Steve's solid shaft and gazed up at his towering lover. Under normal circumstances, the sight of Jesse, kneeling submissively between his legs was a major turn-on for the big detective. However, these were not normal circumstances and the thought that Jesse's stalker would force the young man to be submissive had Steve pulling the confused medic to his feet.

"I wanna make you feel good, Jess," Steve said huskily. He didn't want Jesse to know the real reason for not wanting the young man on his knees. The psycho had no place in their moments of intimacy. "Hands on the wall and spread your legs, Baby." Using a squeeze of shower gel, Steve began to prepare Jesse's tiny channel. With an appreciative groan, Jesse pillowed his head on his arm and canted his delectable bottom out towards his older lover. Steve stroked Jesse firmly as he entered his younger lover. He held Jesse tightly around the chest, pumping his hips hard and fast as he matched his strokes to Jesse's length. Jesse howled as Steve hit his sweet spot. His come fountained over Steve's hand and the big man muffled his own roar of completion by biting down on Jesse's shoulder. Jesse's clenching channel milked the seed from Steve's body as the older man whispered "Mine," in Jesse's ear. As the shower washed away the evidence of their coupling, Steve turned Jesse to face him and tenderly kissed his lover.

When Mark came home with Lanning in tow, Steve was stretched out on the sofa. Jesse was fast asleep, wrapped in a fleece blanket and lay between Steve's splayed legs, using the bigger man's torso as a pillow. Mark indicated the table to Lanning. He tilted his head at Steve and raised an eloquent eyebrow. Receiving a nod in reply, the older man went to start laying out the take away with Lanning's assistance.

"Dad's home, Sweetheart," Steve whispered, stroking Jesse's back. "We need to eat and then you can have all the Sloan patented body pillow you want,"

"Mmmm," Jesse murmured. "I like the way you think."

Whilst the four men ate, the conversation was purposely directed away from discussing the Rose Killer. However, after the meal, when they were sitting drinking coffees or beers, Jesse knew he had to broach the subject. From his position half-reclined between Steve's spread thighs, he spoke up during a lull in the small talk.

"Steve," he said hesitantly. "I've promised to be careful regarding this psycho. I need you to promise you won't put yourself at risk," he pleaded.

Steve was aware that two pairs of eyes were now fixed on him, waiting for his reply.

"I'm not sure I know what you mean, Jess," he stalled. He refused to meet the eyes of the other two men as he continued, "I'm a cop, Jess. It's my job to protect people from dangerous men like this killer. I won't be rash ..."

"We know Arnie thinks that when he realizes you are my partner and you can challenge him dominantly, it could change how he behaves. I don't want you getting hurt. Please don't take chances." Jesse's referral to the Agent by his Christian name had the other man leaning forward.

"I don't want anyone taking chances," he added.

"I'm more than happy to promise not to take unnecessary risks," confirmed Steve. He was please to have found a way to reassure his worried Mate. //But I reserve the right to define both unnecessary and risk// he added mentally. A shuddering yawn from Jesse had Steve moving to scoop his slender lover into his arms. "See you in the morning, Dad," Steve said. "Arnie," he added nodding at he agent.

"Night, Guys," muttered Jesse from the comfort of Steve's broad chest.

After the two men had gone, Mark turned to the Agent who looked like he was about to get ready to leave.

"Arnie, before you go, I'd like to run some thoughts past you about this psycho," Mark said.

"Given your role as Police Consultant, Mark, I'd be pleased to take on board any thoughts and see if they help."

The two men settled and talked late into the night.

The next morning, Steve had to spend some time in his Department, but was reassured regarding Jesse as the young medic had a morning -long meeting that Mark was also part of. The meeting was with the local university's Career worker, Charles Kingsman. His role involved trying to place students for a work experience placement to see if they really liked the type of work they were intending to pursue. It had worked well at Community General, but Kingsman had only started the previous year and Mark couldn't take to the man. He was oily and self-satisfied. He was obviously well to do with expensive clothing and an ostentatious diamond ring on his left hand with the initials CK. He was probably as tall as Steve, but more corpulent and running to fat. His receding hair, staring eyes and his slightly over-sized nose all combined to give him a slightly menacing air. Mark had also noticed the way the man invaded personal space when standing next to someone. Mark was uncomfortable with the man and he knew the same went for Jesse, yet there was nothing he could identify fully that caused his feelings of unease.

"The placements last year were very impressed with Community General," Kingsman said in a nasally whine. "Especially with the ER, Dr Travis, "he added, staring at Jesse unblinkingly. "You scored top out of the Hospitals. I tried ringing you, but it seems your home number has changed."

"The university must have an outdated number for me," said Jesse, stalling.

"I would appreciate a direct contact number for you, Dr Travis, the big man pressed. "Not just for the university records, but for the students in case they need you."

"Um, sure," said Jesse.

"A mobile would be acceptable surely, Mr. Kingsland," Mark smiled easily. He noted the dark look that flashed across the other man's face, and then Kingsman was back with his pleasant veneer.

"Of course, Dr Sloan," he replied.

Relieved, Jesse ran off the number of his cellphone. He hadn't minded the university having his home number a couple of years ago, but now living with Steve, the number was only divulged by mutual consent "Thank you, Dr Travis," Kingsman said. "I take it your home address is still valid?"

Jesse blinked.

"I moved a couple of years ago," he admitted.

"But it would be preferable for the university to contact Jesse here in any event," Mark contributed evenly. "If Jesse was away for any reason, nothing would get responded to, you understand," he added smiling at Kingsman.

"Of course, Dr Sloan," Kingsman said again. Mark was certain he could hear tension building in the large man's voice. "Equally you must understand we need accurate records. I'll ensure the address is altered to record here as the contact."

"Do you travel much in this role, Mr. Kingsman?" Mark asked innocuously.

"I do go to other universities outside of L.A.," Kingsman replied guardedly.

"If you don't find a local placement, would you look outside of L.A. or try to persuade the student to look at an alternative?"

"I may travel to a potential placement outside of L.A., why do you ask?"

"I think you must have a wonderful job," Mark said easily. "Mixing with all the young people, helping them find their role in society. It must be very rewarding."

Pelaam
Pelaam
1,331 Followers