Diagnosis Murder Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pelaam
Pelaam
1,330 Followers

"I can assure you, Dr Sloan," Kingsman replied. "It is not always as pleasant or idyllic as you might think. I'm sure it's the same with your job. I'll arrange the paperwork with the university. We have two possible nurses, a doctor and a scientist."

He stood and shook hands with both medics, the diamond ring flashing with the movement. The three men exited, Jesse leading, followed by Kingsman and Mark. As Mark joined Jesse, the two doctors' attention was caught by the rapidly approaching figure of Steve Sloan. They barely registered Kingsman's perfunctory farewell. Jesse sighed as he allowed himself the luxury of being enfolded in Steve's strong arms.

"I'm sorry I couldn't be here, Angel," Steve husked. "Is everything OK?"

"Yeah, "Jesse breathed. "But it's always better when you're here,"

The three men were oblivious to the eyes that blazed with fury at the sight of Jesse held in Steve's arms. Mark turned as the two men kissed, but couldn't see anything to account for the noise he thought he'd heard.

//He's mine, you Neanderthal.// the watcher thought menacingly.//You dare to touch what's mine. You will both be punished. My Pet needs to learn that only I touch him now//

The three men went for lunch. Mark was saddened to see the lines of fatigue under both of his son's eyes. The waiting game was having an effect on both men. The Rose Killer was seemingly content to play out his psychological game. However, the lunch had its intended effect. Some time together to relax had both men looking a little better as they returned to the hospital. As they approached its doors, Amanda came out, her face tight with anxiety.

"I'm sorry, Jess," she said. "There's another box in the doctors' lounge. Agent Lanning is here. He's waiting for you to come before it's opened in case this psycho has made any changes."

Steve put his arms around Jesse's shoulders protectively.

"Come on, Jess," he said. "Let's get this over." Steve guided his lover to the lounge and barely registered Lanning's presence as his attention focused on the box.

"It hasn't been touched, Jesse," Lanning said softly. "Please let me know if there's anything you notice that's different."

"I understand," Jesse whispered.

Lanning opened the box with gloved hands. Jesse's moan of denial went straight to the hearts of his friends. Four roses lay there. However, a fifth lay there beheaded, leaving just the stalk.

"That's new," Steve barked.

"He's never done that before," Lanning confirmed. "There are also two cards."

He opened the card on the roses and Jesse wailed.

"He knows about Steve." The card read 'I will take you soon, Pet. The Neanderthal should not touch what belongs to me'.

On reading the contents of the second card, Jesse buried his face in Steve's chest. This one read, 'Stay with my Pet and you will die'

"It's OK, Jess," Steve tried to soothe his distraught Mate. "If he's thinking about me, he'll slip up. He'll make a mistake and we'll have him."

"I couldn't bear it if he hurt you. I love you. You can't stay with me."

"I'm not leaving Jess. He'll have to go through me to hurt you."

"Steve, stay at my place again," Mark murmured to his son. "I'd be happier knowing you were there."

"Come on, Sweetheart," he urged Jesse into moving. "Let's go to Dad's. He isn't going to take you, Jess."

"Arnie," Mark whispered catching the Agent's arm. "I haven't said anything to Steve or Jesse because I don't have anything concrete to go on. It's circumstantial and a doctor's gut feeling. However, it would make me feel better if I discussed it with you and perhaps some discreet enquiries could be made."

The next day a pale-face Jesse Travis accompanied Mark around Community General. Steve made sure his presence was visible and he was reassured by the knowledge that there were not only uniformed officers outside the hospital, but some plain clothed ones mingling with the normal crowds of people in a busy hospital. Mark glanced with concern at Jesse. Dark smudges were visible under the tired eyes. Jesse was now not just frightened for his own safety, but that of the man he loved. Marks' eyes flickered to his son. Steve didn't look as pale, but the evidence of the strain he was under was plain for his father's eyes to see. Mark hoped his hunch was correct. If so, perhaps he could prevent the last of the roses arriving. He prayed they had a breakthrough before then. The day passed uneventfully. Jesse had gained a little colour as the day had worn on, brightening when he was with the children.

"You OK, Love?" Steve asked, tenderly stroking Jesse's cheek.

"Fine," Jesse smiled, but the voice and smile lacked the conviction and the energy his lover was renowned for.

"Jess," Mark said softly. "Why not call it a day now. Go back to my place and I'll bring take out,"

"I'd like that," Jesse replied tiredly. "Thank, Mark."

Mark watched with affection as the two men left.

An hour later, Amanda met Mark as he was preparing to leave.

"Hey, Mark," she said brightly. "Did old creepy catch up with Jess with those student papers?"

"Who?" said Mark blankly.

"Sorry," Amanda giggled. "The guy from the university. He said there were some important papers Jesse had to sign for the students. He said he'd tried Jess here, but seemed to miss him and there was no answer from his beach house. I told him if he wasn't with you here, he'd probably catch up with Jesse at your house..." Amanda's voice trailed off at the look of fear on Mark's face. Snatching up the phone, he dialed, and then dropped the receiver.

"It's been cut off," he said worriedly. He picked up the phone again and dialed a second number. "Amanda, I think Kingsman is the killer," he explained. "Arnie, meet me at my house. I think the boys are in trouble."

"Mark," Amanda breathed fearfully. "What have I done?"

At Mark's house, Steve tried to flick on the light without success.

"Damn fuses," he growled, raising a smile from Jesse.

"We could have a candle-lit take out," Jesse suggested.

"You go get things ready for a bath. I'll deal with the fuses," Steve groused, swatting at Jesse's retreating backside. Steve didn't see the shadow detach itself as Jesse headed to the bathroom. He did feel the hard blow to his head that dropped him to the floor, where he lay semi-conscious and unmoving. From a dizzying angle, Steve saw the three roses dropped by his face. He dimly heard a voice.

"I've come for what's mine."

"Steve!" Jesse's voice screamed and Steve tried to react to the fear he could hear. However, each movement sent waves of dizziness and nausea through him. He could see Jesse trying to tackle the assailant, but the masked figure dwarfed Jesse's slight form. Jesse was lifted and slammed to the floor brutally and Steve's brain screamed at his body to obey him without success. He could see Jesse's face, bloodied and dazed and a gloved hand appeared. The glove disappeared and Steve could see CK on the finger. He watched, feeling more and more disconnected as the hand re-appeared holding a vial. A gloved hand forced Jesse's mouth open and the contents of the vial were tipped down Jesse's unresisting throat.

"Just a little chloral hydrate, Pet," Steve heard a voice as though from a long way off. "I need you pliant for now. I don't want you hurting yourself unnecessarily. But we'll begin the real fun when it wears off."

A tear tracked down Steve's face as the big detective realized he'd failed in his promise to protect his tiny lover. A vicious kick to his kidneys and he lost consciousness.

"Steve. Steve, can you hear me? Don't try to move. I think you have concussion."

Steve forced his eyes to open and saw the concerned eyes of his father.

"Jess?" the big detective asked. Another tear spilt as Mark shook his head.

"Gone," Mark replied. "Did you see who it was?"

"No," Steve said. "He was masked." In trying to get himself upright, he didn't see the slump of his father's and Lanning's shoulders. "But he did take off his gloves to drug Jesse. He had a ring, a big ring with the initials CK."

"We've got him," Arnie said.

"Wherever you're going," Steve ground out. "I'm going, too."

"We're both going, Arnie," Mark said gently, but firmly. "Jesse will need us."

The Agent didn't reply, nor did he try to stop the two men. His eyes met Mark's. The older doctor's face was a mask of professional detachment, much like Lanning's own. //Let us be in time// the Agent thought. //Don't let this bastard have hurt Jesse//

Jesse was being carried downstairs and he had a dizzying view of the legs of the man carrying him over his shoulder. He was dropped on a table and the young doctor closed his eyes against the glare of the lights overhead. The other part of the room was in darkness. The feeling of unfamiliar hands touching his body as his clothes were removed galvanized Jesse. Fueled by fear-born adrenaline, the young man kicked hard, but was rewarded by a solid blow to the face that temporarily robbed him of consciousness. When he came round again, he could feel tight metal bands around his wrists, he became aware he was naked and his attacker was about to fit more metal bands to his ankles. With a strength born of sheer desperation, Jesse aimed another kick and knocked the stranger to the floor. Jesse ran for the stairs, but the drug was still in his system and the room began to spin as his legs gave out.

"Very naughty, Pet," the nasal whine assaulted his ears. "You need to be punished. You need to understand who is Master here. You exist only to pleasure me, Pet. When you no longer pleasure me, you will have no further purpose. But I anticipate you will provide me with pleasure for a long time to come." As the man spoke, he was dragging Jesse back into the room by one ankle. Removing his mask, Kingsman smiled at Jesse's whimpers of fear. Dragging Jesse back up onto the table, Kingsman delivered another brutal blow to Jess. As the young man lay there semi-conscious, Kingsman finished preparing him.

Matching metal bands were fitted to each slender ankle. Then a thick studded collar was fastened tightly around Jesse's throat.

"Very nice," Kingsman purred as he reviewed his handiwork. "Now you should be punished, Pet but I intend for the drug to be fully out of your system. I can think of better pleasures to take from your body when you are fully conscious, but you must learn who is Master here. You can consider this a taste of things to come." Kingsman fastened a chain between Jesse's wrist manacles and another to those on his ankles. He dragged the young man off the table, allowing him to sink to the floor. Kingsman smiled, he liked the look of this beautiful young man lying at his feet. Pulling on the chain between Jesse's wrists, Kingsman attached it to a hook attached to a chain hanging from the ceiling. He then attached Jesse's ankle chain to a hook secured to the floor. Moving to the wall, Kingsman activated a switch that raised the hook. When Jesse's body was stretched tight, Kingsman deactivated the machinery. He slowly removed the belt from his trousers, smiling sadistically at the growing fear in Jesse's eyes. //I will really enjoy this one// he thought cruelly. He slowly moved behind Jesse's taut body and without further warning stroked the leather over Jesse's unprotected back with his belt and laughed aloud at Jesse's frantic bucking. He stroked the belt between Jesse's thighs and around over his chest resting it finally over Jesse's mouth. The young man's shaking and soft whimpers of fear seemed to satisfy the sadistic need to punish the helpless young man. He moved to lift the young doctor's head to gaze coldly into his eyes. Tears of fear were falling freely. Kingsman moved forward and lapped at the moisture causing Jesse to shudder in revulsion. "We'll be much more intimate than this, Pet," Kinsgman assured the shaking man. "I'll know every inch of your body, as you will know mine." As he spoke, Kingsman ran his hands over Jesse's nipples, down his chest and caught hold of his genitals. Jesse lost consciousness as Kingsman squeezed them hard.

Jesse came round as Kingsman waved smelling salts under his nose. He was inside a box. His ankle restraints were secured to the bottom of the box, keeping Jesse's legs spread. His wrist chain had been connected to a hook fed through at the top and this had been tightened to fully stretch the imprisoned man. The resultant pain from Jesse's body stretched to its maximum was growing in intensity as the drug left his system. Kingsman had secured a ball-gag and held a leather blindfold for Jesse to see. Stroking Jesse's body once again, Kingsman let his hand pet Jesse's lax genitals. "I assure you, Pet," he said roughly tugging the limp flesh. "I will get you erect. You will come for me, even though you hate me and everything I will do to you. The next time you see me, it will be time for you to pleasure me more directly. I can imagine you are nice and tight. Just the way I like my boys," he attached the blindfold and closed the lid on the box. Alone and terrified, Jesse twisted his wrists and ankles, desperately hoping for some kind of escape before his would-be rapist returned. Realizing he was doing nothing more than tearing his skin, Jesse tried to scream for help. The gag effectively muted any sounds. With a sob of despair, Jesse let the drug drag him back into unconsciousness, oblivious to the trickles of blood from his abused wrists.

Kingsman, with a self-satisfied smile, poured himself a drink. He would enjoy this Pet; the ex-lover of a big dumb cop. His smile widened, he wouldn't rush this one. This was one to be savoured. He was assured of his anonymity. At the knock at the door, he ambled to open it and was barreled against the wall by a furious Steve Sloan.

"Where's Jesse, you sick bastard?" Steve thundered.

"I don't know what you mean," Kingsman started.

"I saw your ring," Steve said holding up Kingsman's hand. "You should have poured the drug with the other hand. Now where is Jesse?" Steve leant down to Kingsman's ear. "Do you know what cons do to child molesters, Kingsman? Mistakes can be made when preparing charge sheets and lots of incorrect information can be leaked to those you'll share a cell with."

"There's a trap-door in the garage floor. He's down there," Kingsman said. As with all bullies, he was cowed quickly when challenged by someone his equal.

"Read him his rights and charge him with murder, abduction and assault for now," said Lanning dispassionately, then charged after the two Sloans.

Steve almost fell down the stairs in his rush to reach Jesse. The first part of the room was still illuminated and the three men stopped and gazed with mounting horror and revulsion at the chains and restraints either hanging from the ceiling or attached to the floor. Lanning found the lights and the whole room was brightly illuminated.

"Dear God," Mark breathed in shock. The walls had floggers, crops, cock-rings of various shapes and sizes and dildos of all sizes, including one Mark was sure was as thick as Jesse's arm. There were assorted blindfolds, gags, collars and leashes. On part of the wall were some photographs. Moving to check them, Lanning made a choked sound and Mark saw a swift movement. Then the tall agent was at his side, pressing a photo into his hand and striding towards a plain box that was standing at the foot of a king-sized bed. Steve had stopped in shocked horror at the contents of the room and was currently staring at the chains and straps on the bed.

"Where's Jess?" he whispered brokenly.

"Here," snapped Lanning opening the box.

Mark glanced at the photo and swallowed down the bile. From this picture, he knew what the box would reveal and he wanted to be close to Steve when his son saw the reality.

"Jesse!" Steve cried desolately at the bruised and abused young man inside the box. Lanning found the mechanism to release the hook and Steve reached to remove the gag. He was unprepared for the muted screaming and futile thrashing from Jesse.

"Get the blindfold off," Lanning barked. "He thinks you're Kingsman."

"It's me, Jess," Steve said shakily as he removed the blindfold, trying to get Jesse to see him. "It's me Jess," he repeated, gently stoking Jesse's bruised face.

Jesse's struggles began to subside as Steve kept up the soothing litany and unfastened the gag. Lanning indicated to Mark for them to move back and allow Steve to ease Jesse out of his tiny prison. Steve cradled the small hurt body to his chest. "Jess," Steve whispered. "Look at me, Love."

"Dream?" the tiny pained whisper cut to Steve's heart.

"No dream, Baby. Open your eyes, please."

One eye opened, the other remained partially shut from his attacks. Tears began to stream as Jesse saw that it really was Steve.

"Steve," Jesse whimpered. "I was so scared. It hurts so much."

"It's OK, Jess," Steve crooned. "It's OK. You're safe now. Kingsman's in custody. He glanced up as Lanning held out his long coat.

"We need to get Jesse out of here," he said. "He can wear this."

Steve helped Jesse to stand to carefully wrap the fragile young man in the large coat.

"There's enough evidence on the walls to convict him. Mark will explain later," Lanning added at Steve's puzzled look.

"Take me home, Steve," Jesse whispered painfully.

"You're hurt," Steve protested weakly, his personal need to take Jesse home warring with his professional attitude.

"Mark can look after me," Jesse said determinedly.

"That's fine, Steve," Mark assured. "Arnie?"

"Just catalogue the pertinent injuries," the agent said. "I'll come and see you tomorrow."

Steve finished wrapping Jesse in the big coat and the three men left silently

It took several days and a couple of sleep-disturbed nights before Jesse started to feel more like his old self. He'd particularly hated waking up caught in their bed's sheets and convinced he was back in Kingman's box awaiting the vile man's return. However, Steve had been patient and understanding, to the point of having a little night light until Jesse stopped his panic attacks. Jesse took a deep breath, all that was behind him. He'd been bruised and abused, but there was no permanent damage and the photographs of his earlier victims would ensure Kingsman would be put away for a long time. Now he had to convince a very protective lover that he needed more. It was time for a little Travis seduction.

Steve sat on their sofa watching the game. He knew Jesse wanted more physical intimacy, but he was so frightened of either hurting Jesse or causing him a flashback because of his physical similarity to Kingsman, that the big detective was at a loss as to how to proceed.

"Hey, Steve," Jesse's sultry voice raised Steve from his reverie and at the sight of the younger man he gasped aloud. Jesse wore a sheer thigh length shirt and nothing else. Although the shirt was fastened, the transparency of the fabric clearly showed Jesse's nipples, his small nest of pubic hair and his semi hard penis. Steve watched fascinated as Jesse swayed towards him. The younger man edged his way between Steve's legs and slowly undid the shirt. He gazed hotly at his bigger lover. "I love you, Steve," he said as he gracefully sank to his knees. "I want you. I want to make love with you, feel you inside me, making us one again." Whilst speaking, Jesse had pushed Steve back and had unfastened the belt of the older man's pants and was now unsnapping and unzipping to delve further. "When we make love we share our bodies and it's my choice to be submissive - or not."

"Jess," Steve moaned as the young man's mouth descended on Steve's rock hard shaft. The big man looked down and felt a wave of love roll over him. Jesse's almost naked body rocked back and forth between Steve's muscular thighs. "Love you," Steve ground out as his hips began to thrust upwards. Reaching down, he caught hold of Jesse's hair and tugged sharply. Jesse slowly moved his mouth back from the jutting flesh and locked eyes with his older lover. Jesse's face was flushed, his lips wet and his hair mussed, he looked thoroughly debauched and entirely lovable. Steve pulled at the young man's hair until he had Jesse straddled across his thighs, their naked cocks rubbing together deliciously. With a feral smile, Steve removed the flimsy shirt and then used one meaty paw to hold the nape of Jesse's neck so the smaller man was at just the right angle for him to plunder Jesse's mouth; the other he closed around Jesse's engorged penis and began to pump steadily. Steve was quickly rewarded by Jesse moaning his release into Steve's mouth as his hips jerked with the force of his climax. Feeling the young man's seed on his own straining rod would have triggered Steve's own climax, except the big man had released Jesse to squeeze the base of his penis to stave off his orgasm. Jesse was slumped, his head on Steve's shoulder as he recovered his breath and tried to muster enough brain cells together to work out how he had lost control of the situation. //Not that I'm complaining in the least// he smiled to himself.

Pelaam
Pelaam
1,330 Followers