Diagnosis Murder Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pelaam
Pelaam
1,330 Followers

Steve slid his large hands under Jesse's bottom and wriggled himself forward till he could manoeuvre himself upright. Jesse kept his head on Steve's shoulder and wrapped his legs around Steve's solid waist. Steve carried Jesse effortlessly to their bed and deposited his precious bundle in the center. He let his eyes roam possessively over the diminutive, naked form and slowly peeled off his own clothes. He looked over at Jesse, gratified to see Jesse's eyes fully dilated, the younger man unconsciously licking his lips in appreciation at Steve's solid, muscular form. He stalked forward and as he knelt on the bed, he caught hold of Jesse's trim thighs and pushed them apart. He buried his face in Jesse's groin, licking Jesse's lax sex slowly and deliberately. His tongue went lower and he lapped gently at the spent orbs, erotically encouraging them to refill. Releasing Jesse's thighs, Steve moved up Jesse's body. Suckling on one tiny pink nipple, Steve rhythmically squeezed the small breast. Then he opened his mouth wide and sucked in as much of the sensitive flesh as possible. Jesse screamed his pleasure, arching his back off the bed. Growling, Steve repeated the process on the other breast, earning himself another scream of pleasure from Jesse.

The smaller man was flipped onto his stomach and Steve's growls increased in intensity as the bigger man's eyes devoured Jesse's tight buttocks. With one large hand on each cheek, Steve kneaded the flesh to groans of appreciation from his Mate. Each time Jesse's most private place was revealed Steve's thick shaft throbbed with need. Jesse yelled aloud as Steve held him wide open and thrust his tongue in hard and deep. Pressed into the mattress, Jesse could do nothing other than let Steve's tongue pleasure him. Steve's tongue was as large and well developed as the rest of the big man and Steve plunged in again and again reveling in Jesse's continual litany of cries and moans of pleasure. He forced a hand under his Mate and gave a self-satisfied smile feeling the resurgent erection. He urged Jesse onto his knees and blanketing Jesse's body with his, he licked and nipped at the nape of Jesse's neck as he inserted one well-lubed finger. He stroked Jesse's shaft and he inserted two fingers and scissored them to stretch the tiny channel. As Steve pressed three inside and began to pump in and out, he was gratified when the young man began pushing back on his fingers, panting and gasping.

"Do it, Steve," Jesse pleaded. "Inside me, please. Need to feel you in there. Want you to come in me."

"Mine, Jesse," Steve snarled as he flipped Jesse onto his back. He draped Jesse's legs over his shoulders and thrust his full length inside Jesse in one, strong measured movement. Jesse screamed as Steve hit his prostrate immediately. Leaning forward, pressing Jesse's legs further apart, Steve began to thrust hard and fast, hitting Jesse's sweet spot again and again. Jesse screamed and thrashed beneath Steve, his hands fisted tight in the sheets as he allowed Steve to pleasure him. "You're gonna come again, Jess. You're gonna come with me inside you. Want you to come, Jesse. Come for me. Want to see you cream, Baby."

"STEVE!!" Jesse cried out as the pounding of his prostate and Steve's words combined to bring the younger man to a second explosive orgasm.

"MINE!" Steve roared as the clenching of Jesse's hot, tight channel finally broke Steve's control and the big man poured his release in his Mate's welcoming body. As Jesse's body went boneless, Steve pushed himself deeper and pistoned his hips until he was dry humping. Collapsing enough to let some of his weight settle on the smaller man under him, Steve began to kiss his sated lover slowly and deeply. He pulled back to gaze into Jesse's eyes and if he had felt incinerated by the heat of Jesse's body whilst they were coupling, the look of love in Jesse's eyes was enough to sear his soul.

"Love you, Steve. Love you always, heart and soul forever."

"Love you, Jess. My life, my sunshine, my everything." Steve replied.

Sliding down Jesse's body, Steve slowly licked the young man clean. Cleaning himself perfunctorily with a baby wipe, Steve then arranged them so that Jesse was draped over his chest, his head tucked under Steve's chin. He wrapped both arms around Jesse's slim waist as the smaller man draped his right arm across Steve's body. "Sleep now, my love," Steve crooned softly. Within minutes Jesse was sleep; a deep, healing and cleansing sleep. Steve forced himself to keep awake for a while just to enjoy the feel of the younger man safe, happy and secure in his arms. Giving thanks again for Jesse being relatively unscathed after his traumatic experience and vowing to protect his soul-mate, Steve slowly allowed himself to join his lover in sleep.

Pelaam
Pelaam
1,330 Followers