Diary of a High Price Escort Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Now move your hands up to your breasts." He suggested.

My hands slid up across the naked flesh of my belly to gently cup and lift my lush tits. Pressing the fabric that covered them and causing more soft flesh to slip out.

My hips were moving to the rhythm of unheard music and my hands explored the soft naked flesh above my bra.

"Lift your left breast from inside your bra." Randy asked with a slight strain in his voice knowing he'd be seeing the fullness of my tit in a moment.

I slowly complied with his request lifting my tit up and over the top edge of my bra the cup rolling up to support the released tit from below.

"Now the other." He said almost pleadingly.

I repeated the process first lifting then lowering the heaving tit so the cups curled beneath.

"Lift one nipple to your mouth and kiss is softly." Randy commanded.

I happily followed his command and pursed my lips as the taut nipple came in contact with the shimmering pink flesh.

"Lick it." He requested.

My tongue darted out flicking at the hard nub and sending a shiver though my upper body.

His words aroused me even more than my actions and I waited with bated breath for his next request.

"Face away from me." He said.

I turned to show him the back of my legs defined by twin streaks of black seam and smoke gray silk. My hips moving seductively from side to side.

I heard him moan softly as his lustful eyes scanned my shapely legs and couldn't wait until he could view their full sexy length as soon as my dress fell off my shoulders.

"Slip your arms out of your dress but hold it tight at your waist." Randy requested.

I followed his instructions to the letter slowly peeling the fabric off my arms then gathering it up as my hands slid down my sides to my waist.

"Turn at the waist and look at me over your shoulder." He said.

I turned as he asked and tilted my head back just a little as I gazed into his soulful lust filled eyes.

"Don't you want to see my creamy ass?" I asked.

His wide smile confirmed that he indeed wanted to see my ass but I wanted for his instruction standing perfectly still in the position he'd asked.

"When I tell you I want you to quickly move your hands away and let your dress fall. Ready." He paused then exclaimed. "NOW!"

I instantly did as he demanded and my dress slid over my ass and fell to the floor behind me. His eyes widened as did his smile as he took in the loveliness of my nearly naked form. Our little sexual game of Simon says without the part of remembering to only do as Simon allows was highly erotic and had me turned on very much.

I could feel his eyes drinking in the vision before him. Long waves of soft blonde hair softly rounded shoulders accented by the thin black straps of my bra then the gentle curve of my spine almost pointing to the spot where even thinner strips of black fabric appeared from between twin orbs of milky white creamy smooth ass cheeks. His eye followed down to the shapely thighs parted just enough to let him enjoy each as its own form then down along black seams past perfect knees and calves to the only light and airy color I still wore those pointed powder blue stiletto heels.

Randy finally commented on the entire package. "What an incredible body."

"Now turn again to face away from me." He commanded.

I was somewhat surprised that he wanted me to face away but quickly understood his reason.

"Very slowly I want you to move your hands to your hips and pull the sides of your thong as high as possible." He said.

I followed his instructions to the letter lifting those straps until they nearly reach the breaking point. I knew they formed a perfect letter "Y" pointing down between my ass cheeks. I could feel the fabric pressing between the lips of my pussy giving me a sexy camel toe in front and I couldn't wait for him to ask me to turn around so he could enjoy that vision.

I didn't have to wait as his next words were. "Now turn to face me."

I slowly pirouetted on the balls of my feet and left them very close together. His eyes were instantly drawn to the sliver of black material squeezed between glistening folds of sexy pussy lips.

My eyes were instantly drawn to his loins. While I was faced away Randy had unzipped his slacks and was now slowly stroking his erect cock.

"Run your fingers along the sides of your thong. Touch your pussy." He commanded.

My index fingers slid down until they were slithering along the ever increasingly wet lips and I moaned softly as I touched myself thinking I wish it were his fingers instead of mine.

"Walk slowly toward me." Randy said.

As I approached him Randy lifted his hips and slid his pants below his knees then sat back and began unbuttoning his shirt. His trim body was muscular but not tightly cut. The small patch of hair on his chest was very dark as were his nipples.

My eyes were fixed on his erection standing at perfect attention above a black patch of pubic hair and the sack of flesh below holding his balls which rested on the white leather of his couch.

"Very slowly remove your thong as you kneel before me." Randy demanded his hand returning to again stroke his hard cock.

I moved very slowly peeling the thong off. Its triangle of fabric teasing the folds of sensitive flesh it had slipped between before. I finally reached the bottom of my legs and knelt before him reaching around and clearing the straps over my heels.

"Remove my shoes and pants." He demanded.

My fingers quickly slipped off each shoe then slid up to slide his slacks off.

His thighs spread as he said. "Move a little closer.

I inched forward until my waist touched the white leather. All the while my eyes were fixed on his cock. His cock was rather small perhaps only four inches in length but incredibility hard covered with a matrix of blood engorged veins and a perfectly shaped head. The corona flared away from both the head and the shaft below. I wanted to feel him inside my mouth. I wanted to sense every twitch every surge and every inch of him within my warm mouth. I wanted him to demand that I suck his beautiful cock.

"Remove your bra." He demanded instead.

I quickly undid the clasp in front and slipped the straps off my shoulders letting the bra fall between us.

Now he'd command me to suck it I was sure.

"I want you to sit down and rest one arm here." He said moving his stiff hand to his right thigh.

I lowered myself and curled my legs under my ass to sit stretching my arm along his strong thigh with my hand resting inches from his good hand which continued to slowly stroke the rock hard cock.

I moved my other hand to rest on the edge of leather just below his scrotum.

I would wait until he gave me permission to touch it. I would wait until he demanded I stroke it. I would wait until his command to suck it but I couldn't wait to study every incredible part.

My eyes followed his hand as he slowly jerked himself. I watched as the hand moved down stretching what little flesh was left to be stretched. I watched as the hand moved up to slide slowly over the flaring corona and softly massage the head. I watched as the hand pressed into the bulge of his urethra. After studying how Randy pleased himself for what seems like forever he finally stroked up over the corona and head and lifted his hand up releasing it to my lustful stare.

"It's so beautiful." I softly whispered.

My hands trembled knowing I would soon hear him asked me to touch it to suckle it to take it in my mouth and suck it completely.

Having sat there studying how he pleased himself gave me knowledge on how to please him once he demanded that I proceed.

But Randy knew a thing or two about arousal and made me anticipate that moment a little longer.

"Do you want to touch it?" He asked changing from suggestions commands and demands to questions which required an answer.

"Please let me touch it." I instantly replied.

"Have you learned how to touch it?" He asked.

"Oh god yes I've learned." I answered.

"Do you want to kiss it?" He continued.

I replied with one word. "Yes"

Do you want to lick it?" He asked.

Again one word "Yes."

"Do you want to take it between your lips?"

"Please yes." I answered.

"Do you want to feel it slid along your tongue?" He continued.

"God yes!" I exclaimed.

He flexed his muscles making it leap toward his belly. "Do you want to feel it twitch surge and slap the roof of your mouth?" He asked his voice clearly showing the signs of total arousal.

"Please Randy give me the command and I'll pleasure you beyond your wildest dreams." I replied nearly begging for his words.

With two words Randy gave control of this incredible foreplay session. With two words he placed his sexual being into my delicate hands. With two words he allowed me to show him just how much I was completely turn on by his words and actions.

Those two words he whispered softly. "Touch it."

After dozens of instructions demands and commands and nearly as many questions I could hardly believe I heard those two words.

My fingers trembled as I slowly slide the between his cock and his belly. They continued trembling as I curled them around his searing hot cock shaft but the instant it melted into the palm of my hand and my nails wrapped around to touch the heel of my hand the trembling stopped and the pleasure began.

Holding his cock in my delicate hand I could feel every pulse of his heart as it pumped blood through the matrix that covered his shaft.

Now it was my turn to heighten his arousal it was my turn to ask the questions that would ultimately lead to us both exploding in a passionate storm of orgasm.

"Do you want me to stroke it?" I asked.

Randy smiled and replied. "Yes."

My hand moved slowly up the short distance to the flaring corona then softly slipped over the sensitive flesh.

He moaned softly.

I continued up until the tip of his head disappeared into the soft palm of my hand.

With it firmly held there I gave my hand a little twist and began an even slower downward stroke sliding my thumb along the bulging urethra and onto his scrotum.

Randy groaned as my thumb nail scratched at the flesh holding his balls.

"Again?" I asked.

His reply. "Please yes."

I moved my hand up to repeat the entire process soft delicate fingers caressing each inch. Warm palm flesh surrounding the corona and head and them a downward slide giving his urethra the same thumb nail caress as before.

Randy didn't wait for my question and said. "Please Angel again and again and again."

My hand moved with a skillful motion over and over stroking his rock hard cock and as I pleasured his cock with that hand I moved my other up to softly caresses his balls rolling them in the warm palm and teasing them with deft digits and hard sexy nails.

"Shall I kiss it?" I asked

Randy moaned and replied. "Yes please kiss it."

I moved my hips and raised again to a kneeling position my shoulders lightly touching his thighs and my face directly in front of his throbbing erection.

I opened my hand and let it rest lightly against outstretched fingers exposing the underside of his corona and the bulge of his urethra to my lips.

I looked up into his eyes to make sure he was staring back at me then pursed my lips. Moving toward it I kiss ever so softly at the spot where his corona blends into the shaft then flicked my tongue at the same point.

His moan of sear pleasure acknowledged that his was a very sensitive scar of circumcision a fact that I would use over and over to heighten his ecstasy.

My lips slowly moved down along his urethra kissing the bulge softly until I reached his scrotum. Lifting his balls with my other hand I let one slip between my lips. As I rolled it around on my tongue I hummed a little giving his nut a perfect hum job. The other ball received the same soft sensual treatment before I made a slow ascent of his shaft with my tongue flattened against it.

Once I reached his scar I lifted my lips from his quivering pulsing shaft and asked. "Shall I lick it?"

"Yes dear god yes." Randy instantly replied then added. "Lick it suck it and fuck it with your beautiful mouth."

As I moved my mouth toward him again I licked my lips and left them parted. My hand slipped down the shaft to the base then circled its rock hard flesh holding it firmly in front of my outstretched tongue.

My tongue returned to his circumcision scar then slowly slid around the corona to the right and back around to the left gently teasing the soft flesh with only the tip. As I came back to his scar I rose up enough so that when I went right again I could circle the entire corona with my tongue.

Randy moaned over and over as I drew smaller and smaller circles from his corona up to the very tip of his cock head. When I reached the top I pressed the tip of my tongue into the tiny slit and was rewarded with a drop of pre cum.

Tasting his seed for the first time caused me body to shudder and sent my brain into an oral frenzy. I took the head between my lips and suckled it gently using my tongue to caress the corona. More hard cock slipped between moist pink lips as I let the head slide slowly over my tongue.

Randy moaned then flexed his muscles causing his cock to leap off my soft wet tongue and rub against the roof of my mouth. It twitched back down to again press into my tongue. This was a sensation I'd couldn't ever recall feeling before. Most of the cocks I'd sucked filled my mouth completely but Randy's smaller member had room to twitch surge and leap around inside touching tongue the hard palette and the soft flesh of my inner cheeks. I loved the sensation and couldn't wait to feel it with his entire cock inside my wet mouth.

I began taking more of him inside. Very slowly since there wasn't much to take. I moved my lips down a little then a little more until the rested at the very base. His cock barely reached my uvula a part of my mouth that was normally pressed tightly against the roof when I took a man with more length deep in my throat.

Randy again flexed his loin muscles and his cock surged upward teasing the little nub of flesh handing at the tip.

Sucking his cock was not only fun but a totally new experience. But I still loved the feel of drawing my mouth tightly against the entire thing and pulling back so let my warm wet flesh massage every part.

I continued my oral pleasures on him for several minutes sucking licking kissing then sucking again on this rock hard throbbing erection.

Randy moaned deeply then whispered "You're gonna make me cum."

I didn't lift my mouth off him just uttered in my throat "Uh-Huh!"

He placed is prosthetic on the back of my head and pressed me down burying my nose in the thick patch of pubic hair at the base of his shaft. I slid one hand up to take both balls in the palm and squeezed them as he groaned harshly.

In an instant his balls pumped the first wad of thick salty tasting cum into my mouth. Loving the feel and taste of his seed I locked my throat closed and held every successive shot his balls pumped into me. Four or five time I felt his cock spew forth with the reward of my blow job. Eventually my mouth was full and his cock was soaking in a sea of cum held in my mouth. His moans of ecstasy began to subside and his prosthetic slipped from my head flopping on the couch beside his trembling thigh.

I slowly lifted my mouth holding his cum load inside then squeezed my lips around the shaft and head as I let him slip from my oral grasp.

I looked up at his face. It was a contorted red mass of exhausted skin. His orgasm causing him to look somewhat like a sexual monster. As the pleasure subsided and his face returned to the handsome man I'd been pleasuring he open his eyes.

I straightened up and tilted my head back just enough so that when I parted my lips he could see the thick wad of cum I was holding inside.

A small droplet of cum ran over my lips and began down my chin. I quickly slipped a finger to the escaping semen and returned them to the army of squiggly solders held in my sexy mouth.

After having them swim aimlessly about and letting Randy watch me play with them I release my throat and let them slid down my throat to my stomach.

Randy smiled then said. "That was the best blow job I've ever had."

I grinned and replied. "I am the best on the planet."

To be continued...

Part two of Angel's appointment with Randy continues in Diary of a High Price Escort Ch. 5 which I've already posted. But after such a long beginning you as my reader and I need a short break. Get a fresh drink and enjoy the rest at your leisure.