All Comments on 'Dickgirls Society'

by david_bong

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Terrible

This story is horrible and it is completely rushed. Moves way to fast with no real detail at all. instead of this being a one page story it should have been at least 3 pages. Need to have someone proof read and make changes to this before its posted.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Boy did you waste YOUR time!!!!

Did you put this piece of shit up here because it's coming April Fool's day or do you actually expect people to take it seriously? If the latter, you're sadly mistaken. Stick to writing grocery lists, not penis-meets-rectum tales that one can see coming a mile away.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
This had potential...but it was poorly written.

I have read other stories like this involving dickgirls, and I have to say I like the concept of a society of dickgirls taking over the world and becoming the dominant species. That being said I liked the story, but it definitely could have used more detail, a few pages more and a good editor before being posted. Hope to see more, but also hope that you can find an editor above all else.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Some people...

Would leave a positive comment even if it was two sentences. This is a joke and the author should not waste his time if this is the best he can do.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
...

Now this isn't really a good story but once in a while it's fun to get some giant dickgirls ideas rolling in one's brain.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
uhh

You probably shouldn't continue this. It's a waste of time. Basically, this is garbage

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous