Digital World Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"And this Alfie, he'll give me the disc OK will he?" Jenny asked, hurriedly redressing. Charlie sat on one of his lumpy arm chairs, holes where the inner stuffing was visible and stains from who knows what. It could be gravy, coffee, chocolate or excrement, Jenny had no idea, she just felt sick. Charlie looked at her, his hand absent mindedly touching his penis which was now totally soft but still moist with the aroma of Jenny.

"Alfie'll be fine" Charlie affirmed.

"And how will he recognise me?" she asked, quite appropriately. Charlie smirked.

"He'll recognise you from the DVD, won't he?"

"You mean he's seen it too?"

"Of course my dear" Charlie responded. Jenny paled, the blood draining from her face.

"How many people have you shown it to?" she demanded to know.

"Don't worry my dear" he said, his fingers moving along the wrinkled skin of his flaccid penis, "I've only shown it to Alfie, no-one else"

Jenny left without as much as another word, fumbling for the key of her own apartment door, locking the door behind her, safety latch and bolt on for good measure. She had to comply, there was no other option.

"Shit!" she cursed. How'd the fuck he get hold of that disc? Had he pinched it from her bag as she'd left the cab? Had he broken into her apartment that sorrowful evening when she'd got back? Had she dropped it in the stairwell as she raced up the stairs, eager to be in her own home again?

Jenny was unaware that she'd dropped it in the cab whilst fumbling for her money to pay the cabbie. She was also unaware that Charlie had been telling her the truth, that he'd actually only shown the DVD to one person which was Alfie. What Charlie hadn't told Jenny was that Alfie had shown it to others in the vicinity. And Alfie had a plan that would solve one of his major dilemma's.

12