Dinner at Mistress Sarah's

Story Info
Slut is introduced to another couple.
3k words
3.81
51.2k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Slut knelt on her heels, awaiting her Master's return. She was nervous, but excited. She knew if anything was out of place, on assignment not done perfectly, she would be punished. Slut feared the punishments, but her Master deserved the best, and if he was not happy, she needed to be punished. She was known only as slut, and she deserved everything she got.

Master's vehicle pulled up, and slut glanced around nervously, hoping everything was in place. Nothing is wrong. But that does not mean anything. Her hands behind her back, she heard his key is in the door, and he entered.

Master stepped over to her. Quickly he reached down and grabbed her hair, roughly pulling her into an upright kneeling position. "When I come home, this is the position you will be in, Bitch!" Slut knew that, and mentally kicked herself. A lot of this is new to her, and she sometimes forgets the smallest things.

Before, when she mentioned this to Master, he told her "I understand, Slut. That is why I am lenient with you." Slut shuddered to think what will happen when he stops being lenient.

Master leaned down and kissed her deeply. After it is done he whispers in her ear. "Remember, no matter what, Dear, no matter how hard I am on you, I love you" Slut knew this, she felt it in his kiss, his touch.

Master straightened, and ordered his slut to the inspect position. She stood, assuming the position that she did every evening. He walked around her, his eyes going over every inch of her body. His fingers trace lines across her skin. She felt his fingers on her arms, her neck, her breasts. He pauses at her mons. She wondered why, apprehensive, until he slapped it, hard.

"There is too much stubble here. I told you that I want this smooth EVERY day. Today especially." Slut knew this as well, and had meant to shave. But her free time had run a little long, her online game taking longer than she expected. She did not have time to shave, and do the other chores. She bowed her head and did not explain, she knew that it was no excuse.

Her punishment is swift. A large dildo is forced in her mouth, deep so that she gags. "Keep it there, Bitch." He bent her over a table so that her ass was exposed. Reaching around her, he forced the dildo another inch into her mouth. Again she gagged. Then the spanking begins.

He was rough, there is no build up. The first blow was as hard as the last. After 3 blows she was trying to scream through her gag. After 5 she was crying, and by the time the tenth and final blow lands she was sobbing, tears flowing down her face.

"Now stay there. I will have to get my own coffee, bitch." She knew that this angered Master as much as the shaving, and lays there while she listened to him making the coffee. When he was done, he grabs her hair and dragged her to the office. He put a pillow in her kneeling place in the corner and guided her there, facing the corner. He removed the dildo from her mouth.

He kisses her cheek. "Think about this, slut. Do not come out until you can be a good, happy slave. You may kneel or sit in anyway that does not hurt you. I need you in good form tonight. Let me know when you are ready." He turns her head and kisses her deeply and long.

At first, slut felt fear and anger. He was strict and harsh with her. She let the emotions flow across her mind and bathe her feelings. After time, they started to subside, and as time passed, she started to understand. She thought about it from a different angle. She realized the love he feels for her, and that this harshness maked her stronger, better. Besides, she is his property. He may do with her as he pleases, and she has no right to deny him a good and obedient slave.

"Master? I am ready" "Good Girl." Her Master came over and kissed her again, deeply. "Now, open the package. We are going out tonight.

Slut opened the package and found a back dress. It was cut low, to just below her breasts. And the hem of the dress fell just below her crotch. There was a red garter belt, and black silk stockings. She looked at her Master. Master had worked with her to be more sluttish in public, but she had never worn anything this revealing. "Master?" she looked up, plaintively.

"Go take care of that stubble slut. Then get dressed. Your black heels will do, I think. Hurry up. I have wasted too much time with you already. MOVE!"

She scurried to do her Master's bidding and was rewarded with a chuckle as she slipped trying to get out of the room. "Don't you dare cut yourself, bitch!" he yelled after her. She took a deep breath, practicing the relaxation that Master taught her to cope with these situations. She reminded herself that Master loved her, she thought of the kisses, the way he holds her. Master loved her, and would always love her. She breathed again, and began to remove the stubble, carefully.

It took time, too much time to remove the stubble, but it was finally done. Slut collected her things, and raced up the stairs to her Slave space. Her slave space was a walk in closet, just big enough for her cage and a bureau. There was a wooden stool for hr to sit on, and a small desk and mirror. It was a small space, but it was hers. She was allowed to do with it what she wanted and when she was here, she could smoke as she choose and relax. The only thing Master told her was to keep it neat and pretty, and that she must follow her slave protocols if he were there.

Slut did not spend a lot of time in here, perhaps one or two hours a day. She usually was granted the privilege of sleeping on the floor at Master's side. The cage was for punishments, or if Master had an occasional female friend over. Those nights Master would cage her, and turn on a baby monitor, forcing her to listen to her Master making love.

She dressed quickly. Master had not mentioned makeup, so she applied it lightly. Master thought she was beautiful, and liked only a little makeup. Sometimes he told her none, or sluttish. Save had had to read to learn how to do sluttish. Sometimes that was fun.

She stood in front of the mirror and smoothed the dress. She was right when she first saw. The dress showed a lot of cleavage, and the skirt was very high, the red garter belts poked out beneath the black dress. She was not given panties or a bra. She felt naked and vulnerable.

Master had approved of her dress, and her makeup. Slut was nervous, going out like this. But she knew better than to ask Master questions. When he was ready, he would tell her.

Master opened the door of his truck for her and helped her in. He drove to the freeway, where he commanded her to bare her top. It was dark out, and the big pickup sat above most other cars on the road. Still, she felt exposed as she slid the dress off her shoulders.

After driving about a half hour, Master took an exit. As they drove to a residential section, Master explained.

"Slut, we are visiting Mistress Sarah. She has her first slave. She has invited us to show her boy how a slave can be treated. Tonight, you are on display. It will be a very hard night for you, Slut. If you make me proud, we will make love in my bed and you will sleep with me. If you embarrass me, you will sleep in your cage for a week."

Master pulled onto a dark street. It was quiet, and the house he turned into was quiet, large and imposing. Master turned to his slave, and attached a collar. He came around to open her door, but before he let her out, he attached a leather leash to the collar. He shortened the leash to about a foot, and pulled her from the truck.

She stumbled a little getting out of the truck, because of the high heels and the rough pull. Master laughed as she caught herself. Master enjoyed her little

He pulled her close to him. "You will follow all your protocols, slut, or I will force you into them."

He lead her to the door, and stationed her behind him. The door was opened by a man dressed in garters and a frilly red bar. His cock was enclosed in a pink plastic cage, and he wore pink high heels. His face was made up like a slut. He was short, and had a belly.

Slut suppressed a laugh. She was very happy that Master did not see the smile she could not contain. But the man saw it, and turned a darker shade of red. Master lead her in, and a woman came forward. There was a pause, and slut felt Master push behind her knees. He dragged her to her knees with the leash.

"If you can't curtsey like a good slut, kneel, like a bitch!" Master pushed on the back of her head. "Kiss her feet!" He pushed harder, and she leaned forward. The leather of her heels felt cold and smooth. Master kept his hand on her head until he was satisfied. He grabbed her hair and pulled her back.

The woman led them into the living room. She offered Master a seat, and Master snapped his fingers, pointing at a spot next to his seat for her to kneel. She knelt on her heels, hands on her thighs, palms up as she was taught. She kept her head and eyes down, and listened as her Master and this woman discussed slaves, training, and other things.

Slut had not been introduced. She knew that was because she was property. There was no need to introduce them. She had been trained to call all dominants Sir or Ma'am. Master referred to the woman as Sarah, and she heard the woman call the man "boy". Boy called the woman Mistress Sarah.

After some time boy came in an knelt by the woman to tell them that dinner was ready. Slut was starving. But when they got to the dining room, there were only two places set. Master motioned slut to kneel beside him. Dinner was streak, asparagus and baked potato. The conversation continued, and Master fed her pieces of his meal from his fingers. Boy knelt by the door, and responded to his Mistresses finger snaps.

At the end of the meal, Mistress Sarah said to Master "Shall I show you my play space?"

Slut, lead by a short leash, followed her Master and Mistress Sarah led them up the stairs. At the top of the stairs was a door, painted black. It was locked with an old fashioned padlock, big, black and ornate. Mistress Sarah took a skeleton key from her bosom, and opened the lock. The door swung open, and boy scurried in. Mistress Sarah closed the door.

"He has two minutes."

When she had timed out two minutes Mistress Sarah opened the door. Boy was there, kneeling. Mistress Sarah brushed by him, and Master dragged slut with him. There were two large rooms, one set up as a bedroom with a couch and a small desk, the other was a dungeon. There were big candles on every wall, and they were lit.

"Kneel, and crawl like a dog, bitch" Master growled. Slut crawled behind Master as he pulled without mercy if she was not quick enough. Mistress Sarah took them to the dungeon first.

It was a big room. On one wall was a huge X made out of wood. It was painted black, and had rings attached to the end of each leg. There was a table, about waist high, with rings attached to the edges. There whips and paddles and other things slut did not recognize, and furniture slut had never seen before.

Mistress Sarah turned and led them to the bedroom. Again it was a big room with a queen sized bed against one wall. There was a bureau, and table with a mirror and make up neatly stored there. There was a lot of room on the floor.

"Bitch, get in position 5" Master pointed to the middle of the floor and yanked her leash. Slut crawled to the center of the floor and lay on her back. She pulled her knees up to her chest, and held them there with her hands. She felt open, exposed. Mistress Sarah positioned boys face next to her pussy.

Slut could feel his breath. She was getting hornier by the minute, wet and hot. She started to rock her hips, straining to get near boy's mouth until her Master slapped her. He did not say a word, she knew she was not supposed to move in position.

She heard Mistress Sarah begin to berate boy, telling him that he wasn't worthy even of eating a slave's pussy. Then she stepped on the back of his head and pressed his face into her cunt. "Lick her, you dog."

Boy's tongue was good, and he ate her with abandon. Slut knew not to cum without permission, and she knew that she could not react. She lay there, concentrating on not moving, tensing her muscles so as not to betray her passion. Master still held the leash, and would tug it viciously if she showed the slightest sign of pleasure.

"How long can she last?" Mistress Sarah asked.

"Oh! Hours, if he stops once in a while. We could leave them here, go dancing, and when we got back she would not have cum. And, if she did, she would tell me."

Mistress Sarah laughed. "Is she any good with that tongue?"

"Why don't you find out" Master yanked slut's leash. "Slut, time for you to serve." Slut looked up to see Mistress Sarah lowering herself on slut's face. "Lick her, slut." Show her what my slut will do for her Master!" Master yanked the leash again.

Slut had never been this close to a woman before. She was confused to find it a little exciting, and it made her hotter. The fact that boy's tongue was dancing on her pussy helped, and slut stuck out her own tentatively.

Mistress Sarah's pussy was soft, wet and warm. It tasted salty, and a little sweet. She licked the edges first, and Mistress Sarah sighed. She rocked her hips on slut's face. Slut did not enjoy having this pussy in her mouth, but there was nothing she could do about it. Master had ordered this, and slut could not disobey.

The taste was strong, and even a little bitter, even while it was sweet. Master pulled hard on the leash again, and slut began to lick in earnest. Finally after several minutes, she buried her tongue in Mistress Sarah's hole.

Mistress Sarah was enjoying slut's tongue. She moaned and her hips rocked back and forth, sliding her sex over slut's face. Juices flowed over slut, Mistress Sarah growled, "Drink my nectar, slut!" It was easy now, not to come, slut was not thinking about what boy was doing, but about the woman's pussy in her face. Mistress Sarah's moans got louder, and her hips moved more frantically. She bounced on slut's face. Mistress Sarah let out a scream, and came. Juices poured out of her, into slut's mouth, up he nose. She fought to swallow all she could, to please her Master, but a lot spilled over slut's mouth. Her nose burned, and she could hear Master laughing at her.

Slut felt boy being dragged away from her pussy and Master pulled her leash. He led her to one corner of the bed and locked her leash to the post. Mistress Sarah did the same with boy. Master grabbed slut by the back of her hair and hissed "Watch everything!"

Master lay upon the bed as Mistress Sarah slid between his legs and started servicing Master. She sucked with skill and enthusiasm. Master's hips bucked up and down, and Mistress Sarah slurped and moaned. It was clear that she relished this job.

Slut remembered that Master had not used her for a week. She had thought it strange, and had been a little worried, But as she watched the scene unfold, she understood.

Soon Master guided Mistress Sarah to her back and entered her. In no time, Mistress Sarah was bucking and moaning. Master rose and fell hard on her, making her moan louder. Soon, the both came in unison. Slut understood what was going to happen next.

Master came over and knelt behind slut, holding her, cupping her breasts, kissing her neck and ear. Mistress Sarah released boy and pulled him face up onto the bed. She straddled him, and Master seed began to drain into boy's waiting mouth.

"Lick, Boy!" Mistress Sarah growled. Boy began to lick. Slut could see his expert tongue dance in and out of Mistress Sarah's pussy. Again she began to moan, then grind her womanhood over boy's face. He was soon covered in Master's white cum, and Mistress Sarah came, slamming against boy's face. She came with a scream.

Mistress Sarah collapsed, spent. Boys head was caught between her legs so that he dare not move. Master Walked over and gave Mistress Sarah a kiss on the cheek. "We will let ourselves out, Sarah. Thank you. It was a wonderful evening."

At home, Master sat slut down at the kitchen table and made her a chocolate sundae with whipped cream. When she done, Master led him to his bedroom and lay her on the bed. He made love to her slowly, whispering in her ear what a good girl she was, and how proud he was of her. She came over and over again. When they were finished, Master rolled her over on her side and held her. They slept through the night, and late into the morning.