Dinner with Andrea Ch. 02

Story Info
She comes to His table.
2k words
3.81
17.7k
3
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/19/2022
Created 02/06/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She didn't know how long she had been gone. The crashing waves of passion had subsided, leaving her body wracked with aches and painful cramps in her shoulders and legs. Her blouse, once neatly pressed, was now a soiled mess of juice and drool barely coating her breasts in a moist covering that only slightly restrained her still aroused nipples. Her chin drooped to her neckline, the burn in her shoulders awakening her mind again. His hand was in her hair. He grabbed firmly and pulled her head back up. His burning eyes stared into hers.

"Are you ready to eat and drink at my command?"

A weak assent from her throat was met with a crushing, smothering kiss. His lips on hers, His tongue sweet and firm in her mouth, taking and owning her, telling her to whom she belonged. He knew her desires, and knew what she needed. Strong fingers on both nipples, twisting and pulling. She could not cry out with his mouth on hers, and she struggled to breathe through the sudden piercing pain. A smothered groan was all she could manage as the blouse was torn open by the force of His pulling. Her shoulders tried to respond to the command of her arching back, but they provided only further harmony to the symphony of pain and pleasure that coursed through her body.

At last He released her and she gulped air, collapsing back against the chair. The bonds were loosed at her wrists and ankles.

"You may stand now."

Her mind commanded and her legs refused. Cramps knotted her calves and she tumbled from the chair, a mewling heap before the table. Needles of sensation stabbed her arms and legs and shoulders as her body tried to regain itself. Any movement she made only brought further burning.

"Are you warm?" Her head shaking weakly, she tried to refuse what was coming. Ice on her skin, another burning under His hands as her breasts were cupped in cubes, shoulders and back stroked with freezing prickles. She tried to roll away, onto her back. He only laughed. A firm swat on her ass left a red print with two fingers on each cheek and a sting on her tender bud. Two fingers spreading her cheeks. A cold probe and then the burning inside as the cube penetrated her ass and was left to melt.


"That should cool things a bit. Perhaps you need some refreshment." His hand was in her hair again, her neck jarred by the yank and a scream escaping as she feared her hair being torn from her scalp. The outburst yielded His hand hard against her cheek again. She found her head pulled up, and placed on the chair pad. Her nose and lips rested in the puddle of her passion, the liquid cool against her burning cheek.

"Drink."

Now her tongue lapped at the brew, redolent of her passion and sweat. It did nothing to satisfy her. It only fired her desire more deeply. She rooted along the cushion, her tongue greedy. Then His hand was on her face, gripping her chin, two fingers sliding in her mouth and down her throat, followed by his mouth again. Thinking to show her passion, her tongue slid into his mouth. Suddenly His teeth were on her tongue, biting. The muted shriek of her surprise and pain cut was off as she realized He was holding her tongue hostage with His cruel teeth. Release came after a moment, and His short laugh.

"I told you your mouth would feel many things."

Pulling her up by her hair, He turned her to look at the table. Now her mind registered what she had not realized before. The empty space in the middle of the table. He stood behind her. Taking her wrists, He brought them behind her back. She could not see the cuffs, but her wrists felt the leather and the weight of the steel rings and clips. A clink was echoed deep within her cunt. Her hands were against her ass, breasts thrust forward through her shredded blouse by the restraint of her shoulders. His hands tracing her buttocks, dallying slightly between her thighs, sampling the abundant moisture. One finger, circling slowly, then a gasp as two fingers thrust deeply in and rotated, an explosion of desire threatening to buckle her just recovered knees.

"Why?", a moan from her lips.

His only answer was the confident and slightly mocking smile as his fingers withdrew. His hands ran down her legs, sending shivers of anticipation through her thighs. Grasping her ankles, he wrapped the rope tightly again, stripping through the cooled wax and pulling her ankles tightly against each other. She stood precariously, her breath coming shorter as she realized her own helplessness. His hand in her hair again.

"Time for dinner, girl."

Humiliation as she hopped two steps to the table. He laid her face down across the wood, her nipples pressed against the leaf joints. Now His rope was wound between the wraps of her ankles and the ring between her wrists. She cried, tears flowing onto the table as He tied her wrists and ankles together. The length of rope between them bowed her back and shoulders in an arch of agony. Her feet were raised, sole upwards. Her arms were pulled back, her neck straining. He strode to the window and removed the rod from the blinds, stroking her face and cheek as she begged Him not to hurt her.

"I will not harm you....but yes, you will hurt."

Her scream as the first stroke fell on her instep was music to His ears. First the left, then the right foot took the burning rod. She sobbed in pain. Trying to move her feet only pulled her shoulders, tendrils of pain shooting through her neck. The soles of her feet were laced with red lines from the cane. He paused, and she panted in exhaustion, emptied again by the intensity of the pain in her feet.

"I think we need to take your mind off of the cane."

Mind racing, she tried to anticipate His plans. He reached under the end of the table, and pulled. The leaves separated, allowing her breasts to float freely in the cool air, her tears small crystal jewels adorning the nipples. He reached behind her and lifted her ankles, forcing her nipples down between the table leaves. "No!" she gasped, finally recognizing His intent. Her plea did not dissuade Him and He closed the table. Her nipples were in agony, caught in the rough wood edges of the table. She felt as though they would be torn from her body. "Please, please." Her panting sobs were met by a whisper in her ear.

"Yes...you will hurt now – you are welcome."

She tried to rock forward, easing the ripping burn in her nipples. The cane fell on the back of her thighs. She reflexively pulled them down and away, and nearly fainted as her nipples responded to the induced torture.

"Be still, and only one part will hurt at a time."

Another stroke on her ass, and she lost all logical thought, swooning in a sea of pain and delight. The ache in her nipples and the strokes of the cane on her ass and thighs and feet blended into an ambrosia of sensations where she floated, feeling every stroke and pinch and pull but unaware of the minutes passing outside of her comprehension. Lost as she was, she barely registered the release of her nipples when He opened the table again. The burning pricks as blood rushed back were topping on the delicacy just consumed, filling her and spilling over in groans of delight and devotion.

When His hand grabbed her caned feet, they tried to jerk away from the piercing pain of His touch. That only caused the backs of her thighs to knot and cramp. Sobbing again, she could not resist Him as He swiveled her on the table top, her belly sliding easily in the film of sweat and tears. As he loosed her legs she thought to relieve her thighs, but the movement only brought more cramps and painful knots to her tortured legs, crossed with red welts from the caning. He began to massage her screaming legs, and slowly they relaxed under His touch. Her head down on the table now, she closed her eyes and allowed herself to feel His sensual touch. Every second she could feel the tension building inside her, waiting for release, needing to be released.

Instead, His hand came down, spanking the back of her thighs. She groaned but could not fight the spanking. His hand on her ass was firm and hard, burning where her thighs met the round globes of her ass. Stinging on her thighs and calves, the skin of her legs turning from a candy cane stripe to a nice even sunburned red under the spanking from His hand. His hand spanking her caned feet, renewing the burn that had only subsided what seemed like moments before. Flesh on flesh, she reveled in the feel of His hand on her legs and feet. Unbidden, her hips began to move, lifting her ass higher toward His strokes. Harder now, His spanking was hard enough to begin stinging His own hand. Up and down her legs, His hand stinging with the exertion and her body responding, her belly raised from the table, offering her ass in sacrifice to His raining hand. And a sacrifice it was, from the bottom of her back down to her thighs, a stinging red mass of muscle and skin, burning on every inch. Just as she thought it could push no higher He stopped. Walked away and left her on the table, covered in sweat, bathed in her passion, burning legs and ass, aching shoulders, cheeks and lips smothered against the table. Closing her eyes, her hips rocked back and forth with her heartbeat pounding in her chest, lost again in the place where pain and pleasure are one and the same.

So she never saw Him coming back, did not seen the bottle of lube that He carried, did not notice the glove on his hand. His hand felt gentle on her ass and she relaxed. The rocking stopped under His touch. That was quickly replaced with a gasp and clenching of surprise as two fingers thrust in her ass, spreading her bud open and twirling inside her, searching for the limits of her lust.

"You have done well, little one. I will give you a small reward."

She smiled and relaxed, the probing of her ass invigorating the lubrication between her thighs. She moaned, pouting as His fingers slipped out. Then they were back, three this time, stretching her wider than she had been before. She grunted and pushed against His hand, taking them deeper and spreading herself open. Her ass ached, her rim stretching. A fourth finger and she bit her lip, moaning through clenched teeth that threatened to open and allow her gasping breath to betray her need. Wider and wider...she whimpered, thinking that her skin would have to tear and bleed, that it could not take the size of His hand. Then finally, she felt his entire hand entering her. She tried to resist, tried to cry out. But she needed it; her body knew and responded, her mind refusing to accept her lust. His fingers probing her inside, moving within the soft confines of her anus. Then His other hand inside her pussy, the two sets of fingers searching for each other through her soft insides. And she exploded in passion again, waves of spasms clenching around His hands, holding Him inside her, bucking against Him, coating His fingers with her liquid. Thrusting up against him, uncontrollable spasms of pleasure making her insides ache, rolling and rolling until she begged Him to stop, begged Him to let her rest. But He did not, probing and prodding and keeping the orgasms coming until she lay helpless on the table, quivering with sensory overload, her entire being electric with the sensations. She saw bright lights, and then saw nothing.

To be continued......