Dinner with Gary Plus 2

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
foxysue
foxysue
23 Followers

I climbed off of Kevin and laid down between him and Kim and Gary and looked over at them for the first time being somewhat intent on my fucking Kevin up until then. Kim was on her hands and knees and Gary was fucking her doggy style. I was intently looking at Kim's beautiful breast as they swayed back and forth as Gary pounded into her and saw her have two or three orgasms in the matter of minutes obviously enjoying Gary inside her. Kevin spooned in behind me observing their fucking and reached around me to cup one of my breasts in his hand teasing my nipple and kissing the back of my neck. I couldn't help myself any longer and reached up to play with one Kim's swaying breasts with one hand and caress her stomach and sides with the other. I was excited that she didn't pull away from my hands or make a protest and could plainly see it was my hands and not Gary's playing her. Eager to see how far she would allow me to play I moved over closer and lifted my head to suck her left nipple into my mouth. Her breasts were so soft and her nipple was so long I was in heaven as she moaned with pleasure from my sucking and lightly biting down on her nipple and she quickly had another orgasm. Continuing to work on her nipple I moved my hand lower and lower down her body until I felt the wetness of her pussy on my finger and feel Gary's cock as he fucked her. I started to alternate between playing with her clit and touching Gary's cock and balls. I don't know if it was my additional stimulation of his cock or not but all of a sudden he said that he was cumming and I quickly began to flick her clit and they both exploded in orgasm.

After their orgasm they both laid back on the bed with Kim next to me now, and somehow sensing my renewed excitement Kevin reached over and started to play with my pussy and sucking one of my nipples into his mouth quickly fingered me to another big orgasm. He continued to suck on my breast and rub my pussy when all of a sudden I felt a hand on my other breast and looked down to see that it was Kim caressing it and teasing my nipple with her nail. She said how soft they felt and how beautiful they were and how she couldn't resist touching it. I asked how she and Kevin felt about things so far and they both agree it was the most exciting time of their sex life so far and by far and that they both couldn't wait to continue. Wow, did I love hearing that! I reached down and tilted Kim's chin and leaned over and began to kiss her at first she kept her mouth closed by quickly opened it and we enjoyed the sensations of our tongues playing with each other.

After a few minutes of kissing and feeling Kevin's hands continued to excite my body I broke our kiss and with nervous anticipation asked Kim if she would be up to making to one another. She excitedly said that she wanted to more than anything but was a little nervous because it was her first time and she afraid she wouldn't be very good at it. Joking about practice makes perfect and agreeing to help her if she needed it I quickly kneeled over her and softly began to caress her beautiful body moving over her breasts and stomach and down her legs. She instinctively spread her legs wider as I followed my hands with my mouth kissing her all over that I could reach before finally moving up the inside of her thigh to her pussy. I couldn't wait to taste her sweet juices combined with Gary's cum that was leaking out of her and I began to slowly lick in between the lips of her pussy then pushing my tongue inside her as far as I could. She was moaning with pleasure and I continued this for a minute or two before reaching down and spreading her lips with my finger sucking her hard clit into my mouth. Her body jumped as I touched her clit and I sucked it harder and harder then lightly bit down on it. As I continued to suck on her I could feel that Gary and Kevin had reached between us and were playing with her breasts stimulating her even more. It wasn't long before she exploded again with her orgasm and I continued to suck her clit bringing her off three more times before he cried out that she'd had enough and to please stop. All that time I was so focused on bringing her off I had neglected to lower my pussy down on her face, and was dripping wet from playing with her.

She gently reached up and pushed me back on my back then rolled over on top of me saying that she wanted to return the favor. I loved the feeling of her breasts mashed up against mine and she leaned down and began to kiss me thrusting her tongue roughly into my mouth then slowly moving down to kiss my neck. After a minute or two lingering there she moved to my breasts kissing them all over but avoiding my nipples for a while until she sucked one into her mouth while rolling and pinching the other one. For all of her inexperience she was doing probably a better job than I did on her.

I was way to quick because of my excitement, she was being way more patient as she moved down kissing and licking my stomach then bypassing she first licked down my legs to my feet then upwards again getting closer and closer to my pussy. I was on fire with desire again but she continued to move slowly upwards until suddenly she pushed my legs even further apart and buried her tongue in my wet pussy. I almost came immediately from the sheer pleasure of how it felt. Suddenly I felt hands on my breasts as Gary and Kevin both started to play with them pinching them then began to suck on them biting the nipple sending waves of pleasure directly to my pussy where Kim mimicked me and spread my lips with her fingers and sucked my hard clit into her mouth and seconds later I had another spectacular orgasm. The three of them continued to pleasure me until I came three more times in rapid succession. Kim slowed down on my clit and I felt Kevin and Gary both move off of my breasts and I saw Gary get behind Kim and slowly enter Kim's pussy and now Kevin moved over beside me put a pillow under my head and moved so that his cock was positioned by my mouth. I opened wide and began to deep throat him reaching up to play with his balls. I could feel Kim's face being pushed into my pussy with every thrust of Gary's cock and while I was no longer in direct contact with her mouth the excitement of it was rapidly bringing closer to another one. Kevin was now literally fucking my mouth and Gary was pounding Kim's pussy furiously and it didn't take long before all four came again almost in unison.

We all rested for a few minutes until Kim jumped off the bed and asked if we were ready to have dessert now and walked out of the bedroom naked. The three of us got up and following her into the kitchen where we all helped clean up the dinner dishes, and Kim took a cheesecake out of the fridge and put on a pot of coffee and we sat down to have our dessert at 11 in the evening. No one seemed to be put off by the fact that we were all still nude sitting around the table eating and drinking our coffee in fact I thought it was extremely erotic. After a minute or two of not saying anything I piped up with asking them what they thought of the evening so far. Well, the floodgates of conversation opened up with Kim, Gary, and Kevin all saying that by far it was the most exciting night of their lives so far and they all couldn't wait for us to start up again. Kim confided that when I was eating her pussy she had the best orgasm of her life then felt completely natural pleasing me as I had done her. So much for my feeling that I didn't "do" her as well as I thought I should. Gary admitted that fucking Kim was even better than he had imagined it to be, and Kevin piped in that I was the best fuck(next to Kim that is) that he had ever had. I didn't get a swelled head over the comment knowing that he was only 26 but I was pleased to hear that nonetheless. We finished our dessert put our dishes in the sink and I asked who was ready for some more fun and we all headed back into the bedroom.

When we got back on their bed I asked that without seeming to be selfish if Kevin and Gary would be willing to DP me(as if I didn't know the answer). They eagerly agreed and looked to Kim who said she'd be willing to "help" where she could. I told how much I loved the feeling of having both of my holes filled at the same time and asked Kim if she'd help me in getting Gary ready while I "helped" her hubby. In no time we were both going down on their cocks and it didn't take long before they both were hard and ready to go again. I asked if since I already had Gary anally would Kevin do the honors of doing my rear and with the help of some Vaseline that Kim retrieved from their bathroom and liberally applied it to Kevin's cock and my asshole we were ready. I kneeled over Gary and guided his hard cock into my pussy then bent over presenting my rosebud to Kevin and he slowly began to slide his cock in until it was completely buried inside.

Then the two of them began to slide their cocks in and out of my two holes taking a little while to get a good rhythm going. Wow, I was in heaven with the feeling of both their thick cocks fucking me. Kim, in the meantime came over to kneel over Gary's face and she reached over tilted my face up and we began to kiss while her hands went to my breasts and began to play with them. She lowered herself down on Gary's face and I could hear gasp as his tongue made contact with her pussy licking her sweet juices. I could feel my orgasm building up fast and told them to fuck me harder and the feeling of another orgasm quickly washed over my body. It was soon obvious that they weren't going to cum anytime soon(I already knew how long Gary could last and hoped that Kevin would too) and they continued to fuck to orgasms too numerous to even think of counting. Kim in the meantime was now rubbing her pussy all over Gary's face and cumming almost as many time as I was. They must have continued fucking me for well over 30 minutes before I heard Kevin say that he was cumming and dumped his load in my ass. Gary kept going for another couple of minutes with Kevin still in my ass before shooting his cum deep in my pussy.

We all were pretty fucked out by that time and laid next to each other gently caressing whoever we could reach without moving too much. I told them how fantastic that felt and thanked them for their efforts. They both said that it was their pleasure and Kim thanked Gary's talented tongue for doing her so well. Kim said that she'd go make another pot of coffee for us and in a minute we joined her in the kitchen and sat around for a half hour or so drinking our coffee and chatting mostly about the evening and things we enjoyed and didn't enjoy sexually. Kim was the first to get ask us if we ready again as she wanted to have the pleasure of her first DP and we eagerly following her back to the bedroom again.

This time it took a little longer for Kim and I to get the guys ready but we were up to the task, and this time I had the pleasure of lubing her and Gary up as she wanted to give him the pleasure of fucking her ass. She kneeled over her husband and guided his long cock inside her pussy then stuck her ass out inviting ass to put his thick cock in her ass. As he got the head inside I heard suck in and tell him to go slowly for her to get used to his size which he did until after five minutes he was fully inside her. I moved over into the same position she was in when they did me and lowered myself down on Kevin's tongue while the two of them started to fuck Kim together. She was panting and gasping as they fucked saying awesome it felt to be completely filled up with cock and she quickly had a really intense orgasm shaking all over and moaning loudly. I was kissing her and playing with her breasts as they continued to fuck her I had the feeling that they both would last even longer this time after cumming three times already. I was rubbing my pussy all over Kevin's face and cumming over and over again too and after a while I reached down and started to play with Kim's clit feeling Kevin's cock sliding in and out of her. That brought off to an even more intense orgasm and I just continued to flick her clit as she was now almost continuously cumming. And they kept on fucking her I was a little amazed at their staying power the friction of their two cocks inside must have been pretty intense. After a while I looked over at the clock and they had been fucking her for close to 45 minutes and she was saying she'd had enough when they finally gave in and filled her holes with their cum.

Kim just collapsed back on the bed completely exhausted and I had to admit that I was too as I'm sure the two guys were. It was after two in the morning and Kevin asked us to stay for the night. I knew I couldn't move to go anywhere besides back to Gary's apartment as tired as I was so we both agreed and we all moved under the sheets and fell fast asleep within minutes.

We slept well into Sunday morning and we all got up Kim made us a nice breakfast and many coffees eating in the nude again. After we finished Kevin and I took a shower together and he fucked me from behind in it, then I waited until Kim and Gary had their shower and fun and Gary and I got dressed and left after many thanks for a great night of pleasure had by all and promises to do it again soon.

foxysue
foxysue
23 Followers
12