A 22yo Player Showers with Seniors

Story Info
Young tennis player discovers that mixed doubles can be fun.
3.5k words
4.44
13.3k
13
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 1

When Patrick died he left behind him a widow still in her forties and a daughter of 22. He had always been a very keen tennis player and was a very strong club and county player. His daughter (Jo) had played for GB as a junior and briefly played the circuit. She had not been in a position to pursue tennis as a career for long even though her father had been keen for her to do so. Her father was a member of a small, four court, tennis club but Jo had rejoined the much stronger club after coming back from university that year. There the ladies team was strong but Jo was still by far the strongest of the females.

It was not long after Patrick's funeral that Jo was contacted by one of her father's tennis friends. He said how much he and his friends missed Patrick particularly as he had played in a fixed four with them every week. He went on to say that there were no other male players at the club who were strong enough to make up the weekly doubles and asked Jo whether she would consider joining them. Tennis wise this was a very sensible idea for both the men and Jo. The men were all in their late 40's or early fifties but very fit and very keen. They were some of the strongest players in the country for their age. Jo knew them all through her father and was delighted by the idea. There were no local female tennis players that were a challenge to her and the county team was in a very low division.

There was just the one floodlit court at the men's club and the fixed four was always played on a Friday night 8.30 to 10, the final session. It was tradition for the four men to finish at ten, have a quick shower and have time for a quick drink at the pub round the corner before going home to their families. The first session went really well with a rusty Jo enjoying playing good competitive tennis for the first time in a long time since Uni. There was good banter and they each played a set with each other. All the sets were competitive but Jo even out of practice managed to win all three. As they went into the deserted club Jo noticed the sign saying that the ladies shower was out of use.

"Oh well I shall just have to use the gent's shower then won't I?"

"Okay we will wait until you have finished then."

Tom, Rob and Russ took a step away from the door to the changing room and Tom indicated to Jo that she could go in.

"I am sure you are all real gentlemen. I don't mind us showering together if you don't."

There was silence as the men looked at each other completely shocked by Jo's suggestion. Tom and Russ smiled at each other but Rob was clearly very uncomfortable with the situation before saying,

"Look I will see you down the pub I don't think Annie would be very happy if I...... well whatever. What are you all drinking? I will get them in. See you in a bit."

Tom had to call out to Jo to ask her what she wanted to drink as she was already stripping off. When he had taken the drinks orders Rob was out the door in a flash. By the time Tom and Russ had entered the changing room Jo was out of her tennis top and had her one foot on the bench as she untied the first of her shoes. She looked over her shoulder and made no move to reduce the view that they had of her tight tennis panties. Reaching down, as she was the material was stretched tight showing off her shapely arse to perfection. This was not what really caught the eye of the two men. The shape of her pussy could not have been more clearly displayed and her cameltoe was deep and long.

"I see you don't have individual shower cubicles like the women."

"Oh sorry it is a bit communal."

"Not a problem. Right now communal seems just perfect to me."

Tom suddenly realized that he was routed to the spot staring at the vision of womanhood in front of him without making any effort to get out of his clothes. Jo pulled her second shoe off and turned to face the men. Her tight skirt was held up around her waist as she started to peel her surprisingly substantial panties over her hips. They were tight and she turned them inside out, as they were far to tight to pull straight down. The men were now starting to undressing but doing so without looking away from the vision in front of them. Jo had the build of a professional tennis player. Standing five foot nine her legs were toned but not over muscled. The men would soon see her stomach was flat and firm below her ample boobs that were well contained in her sports bra. They were not sure what was going to happen but were delighted, as she stood up naked below the waist. As had been obvious from her cameltoe her pussy was devoid of hair with the merest hint of a short trimmed triangle pointing down where the men were looking. Jo loved the attention she was receiving and did not want to rush what had turned into a striptease. When she turned her back again her full bubble shaped bottom was breathtaking and she knew it. Her sports bra was not a garment that could be taken off seductively but when it was off she knew that her very firm ample boobs would meet with approval. Just as she turned to reveal them she tweaked her large nipples to show them off to best effect.

Within seconds she was striding into the shower area. It was only then that the men realized that they had still got on much of their clothing. Tom held back just slightly as he had noticed Jo had left her panties on the top of her other clothes and he was desperate to examine them. He ran his finger across the area that had been covering her pussy. He was sure that the moisture was sweat but it was slightly slippery. When he lifted them to his nose the aroma was pungent. He was still into the shower area within seconds of Russ.

Neither men felt comfortable watching Jo openly as she displayed her body perfectly while washing her hair. Her next comment greatly relieved the tension.

"My goodness that is a sight for sore eyes. I haven't seen two that lovely since I was at Uni. I do so hope that they are looking so lively because of me."

This was said with a huge smile on her face and a full laugh at the end. Both men were able to laugh. They had showered together for years but it was only now that they really looked at each other's cocks. They understood her comment about them looking lively, as they were getting livelier by the second. Having rinsed her hair Jo now added conditioner to her short hair. A smile crossed her face that looked like a mixture of questioning and excitement.

"I need to leave the conditioner for a couple of minutes, do either of you want anything washing?"

She had covered her hands in liquid soap from the dispenser and was already crossing over towards the two showers that the men were at. They were too stunned to say anything until she offered her lathered up hands towards their cocks. Seeing that they didn't move away from her hands she used the flats of her hand with her fingers towards the floor to slide up and the two cocks.

"I love playing with a lovely big erection, but it is even better playing with two lovely big erections. It is a shame that Rob is not here too; I have never had three to play with. Oh well maybe it is for the best as I only have two hands. Now would either of you help me by massaging the conditioner into my scalp?"

Both men were gutted as they realized that her 'washing of their cocks' was about to end. It was Tom who was quickest to offer his help. Jo ensured that both cocks were rinsed off before she dropped to her knees in front of Tom and brought one of his hands to her scalp. At the same time she brought her mouth to his perfectly presented cock. Tom's other hand was soon joined his first on her head. Neither Jo nor Tom were sure whether this was to help massage her scalp or to direct the actions of her mouth as she used her tongue to play with the purple head of his cock.

Russ kicked himself for being too slow but moved forward to ensure that Jo could once again take hold of his erection. Jo was very happy to entertain both the men at the same time. At Uni she had regularly shared a bed with two men at the same time usually when she was between boyfriends. She had learned early that boyfriends loved the idea of seeing her fucked by another man but usually became very possessive when it happened. Friends with benefits were much better partners in threesomes. Would two happily married men be an even better solution?

She really enjoyed having a cock in her mouth and another in one of her hands was a bonus. She was loving having her scalp massaged but her pussy was very ready for some attention. She opened her legs so that her spare hand could find her pussy and in particular her clit. Uni had been an education for Jo. She had arrived a shy virgin but had left a sexually confident woman with a libido that did sometimes frighten even her. Right now her libido was really kicking in. Since returning from Uni she had seen almost no action. She wanted to be fucked and she wanted it now.

Jo had a decision to make. If she carried on doing what she was to the cock in her mouth she knew it would not be long before Tom would explode. Would a 50 year old be able to recover in time to be useful to her? She couldn't risk it; her need was far too strong. She stood up and said she needed to rinse the conditioner off but wanted to shampoo her hair again. Russ was delighted when Jo knelt in front of him and asked him to apply the shampoo while she sucked his cock. Tom moved so that the kneeling Jo could easily reach his cock. When she waved him away he didn't realize that she was in fact trying to maneuver him round behind her. She didn't want to speak so instead shuffled round so that her bubble butt was presented perfectly to Tom's erection. Tom knew his cock was a good size and was surprised at how easily it was quickly buried fully into her warm wet pussy. His view of her large strong arse was breathtaking. It wasn't the first time she had been fucked while sucking a cock but it was the first in a shower with her head being massaged.

Her sigh was one of relief and sexual appreciation. It had been so long and it felt so good. Tom gripped her hips and was pounding her with an urgency that she loved. Suddenly the massage of her head changed to her head being held firmly as Russ started to fuck her mouth. Her fingers were now much more active and her hips pushed back to ensure Tom's cock penetrated her more forcefully and even deeper. Tom couldn't fail to appreciate that her need was incredibly strong. It was as if Russ's urgency had transmitted through Jo's body to Tom's. It was Jo who first exploded but both men were past the point of no return. Jo wailed as her body was rocked by spasm after spasm.

"Fuck I needed that but now I need a drink."

The two men weren't sure how to react to her matter of fact attitude to what had just happened. Brushing off her knees she went back to showering as if nothing had happened and that she showered regularly with two men. Rob was sat at a table with the four drinks spread around it. He went to express his surprise at how long the three had taken but thought better of it. Conversation was kept strictly to tennis matters. Initially the men question Jo about her experiences playing for GB. Russ particularly was very interested to find out whether Jo was going to play again the next Friday. With a big smile Jo said,

"I would love too as long as my knees recover they seem to have taken quite a battering this evening.

Chapter 2.

Russ arrived early the next Friday. It took him a few minutes to find the sign from the previous week that said that the ladies shower was out of order. When Jo arrived she was delighted to see the sign on prominent display, even though she knew that the shower had been repaired during the week.

The tennis was competitive again with Jo winning the first two sets but losing concentration during the final set of the evening when playing against Rob and Russ. Jo made no comment as she headed into the men's changing room. Rob again said he would meet them at the pub. Russ said it was his turn to buy the drinks and gave Rob the money to get them in.

Again Jo made a big show taking her shoes off and displaying her strong arse in the process. The men were much quicker getting their kit off and were naked as Jo made to take her tight tennis top off.

"Russ do me a favour and help me with my top, it is so tight. Russ whose cock was already close to being fully erect was delighted to be asked. As if to steady herself Jo held onto Russ's now full erection as he pulled her shirt over her head. He didn't wait to be asked to remove her bra but stood behind her as he did so. Awkward as it was he still struggled unnecessarily long to remove it taking the opportunity to feel her large rubbery nipples for as long as he could get away with.

"You have obviously taken quite a shine to my nipples Russ. You are welcome to tweak them while Tom removes my panties, that is if you will be kind enough to Tom?"

They all laughed at this. Russ was just a little concerned that Tom was once again being shown favoritism particularly as Tom made a big show of kneeling behind Jo and nearly burying his face in her round arse as he pulled them down her legs. The undressing done Tom and Russ followed Jo into the shower area, both now fully erect. As for Jo the anticipation of this moment had her every bit as aroused. The tops of her legs slide easily against each other lubricated by her juices.

"I loved the massaging of my head last week but I am afraid that a repeat of last week is out of the question."

The effect of this comment on the two men was much the same as if they had jumped under the shower before it had warmed up. Jo saw the reaction that she had hoped for. She loved to tease men and this particular one had amused her. Charging both her hands with liquid soap she was soon 'washing' two excited cocks.

"My knees were sore for days. Tonight I will remain standing. If I am not very much mistaken it was Tom who fucked me last week. Are you up for it tonight Russ?"

Having rinsed the soap off both men she cuddled up to the slightly confused Russ. Her hands were on his arse and she pulled him to her so that his erection was crushed between them. With her being tall his balls were against her pussy and the head of his cock was close to her bellybutton. Even though the shower was running her juices were not being washed away as quickly as she was producing them. After rubbing her clit up and down his shaft a dozen times she went up onto tiptoe. Russ's reaction was totally subconscious as he bent his knees presented his erection to her swollen pussy and straightened up. Jo was quickly down off her tiptoes as the two of them found the best possible position.

Tom did not want to miss out and started to massage her hard arse cheeks. Her sigh welcomed both the cock fucking her and the hand but she did suggest that Tom added lots of soap to his hand to make it feel even better. She didn't need to tell Tom that she wanted him to explore between her cheeks, as her movements were very clear. When his soapy finger found the heart of her sphincter he knew this was what she wanted. He finger fucked her arse as Russ fucked her pussy. Or was it her fucking their cock and finger.

As much as Tom enjoyed fingering her arse he did feel his cock was missing out. He moved behind her and his cock was soon sliding up and down between her arse cheeks and up her back. The three were now all feeling they were fucking and being fucked. It lasted a couple of minutes of great pleasure until Jo turned her head towards Tom and just said,

"Do it, just fucking well do it."

"Do you mean.......?"

"Yes I do, but add lots of soap it will be very tight back there."

Even with the soap making the whole area super slick it took four attempts before Tom was fully penetrating her rectum. It struck Jo that this was possibly not the easiest position to enjoy this double penetration but she admitted to herself that she did feel wonderfully full. Without words it was clearly understood that the amount of movement the position offered was very limited. None of them wanted the position to fail so they all tried to accommodate each other.

"If someone could just find my nipples I think I will explode. Tom have you got a spare hand or two?"

He did and they quickly found her bullet like nipples. It was all she needed.

"I am going to cum so hard but somehow I don't want to loose either of your cocks while I do. I will try and keep very still just keep fucking me gently just as you are and cum whenever you want."

Concentrating as she was she felt every last sensation as her climax built and built. Never had she been so passive as she was gently fucked until she couldn't stop the tidal wave that was her orgasm hitting her. It washed over her dozens of times. She loved the fact that she tensed and relaxed the muscles in her pussy and arse while she was gently fucked. Russ started to cum just as her spasms started to become less intense. He was desperate to fuck her harder but didn't want to risk being forced out. Externally both their orgasms might have appeared controlled but both were very powerful.

Once Russ's erection started to wilt it slipped out of her pussy. Jo was able to get her hands on the wall quite high up and stick her arse well out giving Tom a much-improved angle to fuck deep into her bowels. He gripped her hips and now fucked her much harder and deeper. The soap was burning her rectum but Jo was not going to complain as she was loving the sensations his cock was causing. She urged him on and asked, well more demanded, that Russ came round to her side and slapped her boobs as she bent more at the waist. The first slap was firm and landed square on her large rubbery nipple. This encouraged her to demand more and harder. Both men assumed that the comment was aimed at them and were happy to oblige.

The total contrast for Jo between this almost violent coupling compared to the earlier gentleness added to her excitement. Her demands got louder as her body became more and more aroused again. When Tom announced that he was going to cum he fucked her even harder and she came immediately shouting out her pleasure. This time her orgasm was short lived but very strong. Russ had to support her when she took her hands off the wall and Tom let go of her hips as his cock plopped out of her stretched sphincter. Jo laughed as she said,

"That was amazing I haven't enjoyed such good sex since............ well let's just say if I had known mixed doubles could be this much fun I would have started playing it years ago!!"

Has anyone enjoyed sex after, or during, mixed gender sport? If so do please tell.