All Comments on 'Discovering Andi Ch. 01'

by Momma_Andrea

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
that's very sweet but

it's voila - 'see there', not oui-la. and you've got your instead of you're but apart from that well written little tale

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

This is probably the sweetest storied I've read on here in a long time

I wish it was a bit longer/ more detailed though

Momma_AndreaMomma_Andreaover 11 years agoAuthor
@ that's very sweet but

I thought I was very vigilant about your and you're but if I missed one, sorry.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
boring and contrived

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news, but try again. You have a ton of grammatical errors and i was bored by the time they got to his house. I know it sucks to get harsh feedback, (i'm a writer,) but someone needs to tell you so that you can step it up.

La_ReinaLa_Reinaover 11 years ago
Ch 2

I liked it. I truly did. I do want to read more and see how he brings her further. I wasn't bored. I usually don't go for first person stories, but you captivated me and I'm not easily captivated. So please post the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
fun and entertaining

I thoroughly enjoyed this story. I have shared it with friends who also enjoyed it. We found it neither boring or contrived. Just the opposite it is entertaining and fun with a taste of realistic fantasy,

Steve:)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Fantastic Story

I am a Dominant Male and I loved this story! Don't pay attention to the Haters. This is a passionate open-hearted story! It is romantic. Too little in real life is romantic. We need it in our fiction. The characters in this story claim the right to be who they are. We should have the same courage in real life. I do and that's why this is my last comment as anonymous. I am joining this site.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
would send you flowers if I knew where

This is the FIRST time I have seen an objection to being called slut. THANK YOU SO MUCH! Calling a man a stud has only positive connotations in our society. Minx is playful/sexy. Slut only has negative connotations. It is not a playful slap-it is a balled up fist. I've learned enough to know some people enjoy/crave humiliation. I don't get it and abhor it pointed in my direction. Thank you for writing this as you did and I look forward to more.

BrandybeebeeBrandybeebeealmost 11 years ago
Educational

I enjoyed this story and will be reading the next chapter as soon as.

As a vanilla, I found it interesting and intriguing.

Thank you for educating me. I hope you write even more stories.

BluedenimBluedenimover 9 years ago
Discovering you Andi.

Andi, your writing is so good.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMomma_Andrea@Momma_Andrea
172 Followers
I'm a Mom of 4 and I write. I also game and enjoy role play. I love reading Terry Pratchett, Jennifer Roberson and David Eddings. I am 47 and married. I am not judgmental about any ones kinks or fantasies. Love is always beautiful between 2 consenting adults (and 3 is just fu...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES