All Comments on 'Discovering Domination'

by chatbug

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 19 years ago
so erotic

i love the fantasy of a teen dominating me and your story was so hot

RegretsRegretsover 4 years ago
Unsupervised torture

....is very unwise. Over time, with a ball gag, there would be an oxygen deficit...and a heart attack. The nipple clamps when used this way would bring about irreversible necrosis of the nipple. The story idea is hot, very hot, but it would have been so much better without the pain, apart from the whipping. If George is obedient he should be rewarded. I do not think that he should have been allowed to see her naked...she steps behind him and puts her knickers over his head for ten minutes, and then they are removed and she reappears, wearing them again. Perhaps she will go on to make slaves of all her friend’ fathers, and never be detected. When she goes to College she is greatly missed by several middle aged men in the community.

AnonymousAnonymous13 days ago

Dug it, but the ending was a bit abrupt.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userchatbug@chatbug
I have written several pornographic / erotic stories, and I'm trying to improve my writing skills. I write stories that I'm interested in, and I try to add humor and personality to the stories. Almost all of my stories are about female domination. A few of my stories are ab...