Discovering Faith Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When the film hit the shelves, so to speak, being sold in adult stores and on the Internet, word of mouth quickly spread and it was a hot seller. The proceeds from Faith's percentage easily covered her college expenses and left us enough to begin our own business.

Glenn desperately begged Faith to do a sequel, but we all refused. Working with Suzanne and Gene, Faith and I established our own film company. We made our own porn films, but concentrated on making films with deeper meaning. They were films that would appeal to women as well as men. Some had comedy overtones, but most tended more toward the dramatic and romantic. We even did some mysteries.

Faith did a lot of the script writing and set design, but neither of us acted in them anymore. It was actually fairly easy to recruit talent for the films. Faith actually did most of the recruiting, though we never again recruited any virgins. Our little company became known for fresh, girl-next-door actresses and quality film production.

When I asked her if she thought we would ever find someone as incredible as her, she got a twinkle in her eye. "Well, you know my sister is planning to go to school here next year. Who knows?"

I couldn't believe she would suggest her own sister. "You've got to be kidding!"

"No, I'm not. She's always been the wild one in the family. Besides, it will give us a great titles for a new series."

I looked a little confused.

Faith giggled and continued, "You know, something like 'There's Always Hope' or 'Hope Springs Eternal.'"

I laughed and added, "How about 'Hope for the Future' or 'Hope for the Best.'"

*****

We moved into our own apartment midway through the following school year. In June, we had a double wedding. Faith and I committed our lives to each other and Gene and Suzanne had also decided to make their arrangement permanent.

Love is great if you have Faith.

Thanks to the readers, especially those that sent me feedback, good or bad. Your comments influenced my writing. Don't forget to vote.

Bjorn

12