Discovering Mistress Sarah's World Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
oneguy4fun
oneguy4fun
1,221 Followers

"Your cock is so hard Joe. You are really liking this, aren't you? It's so sexy watching me suck Neil's cock isn't it?"

Josie wanted to answer in his feminine voice. If he answered as Josie it would not seem so perverted and wrong but deep down he knew that Mill expected to hear from Joe. He had to please her and be good for her. In his man's voice he replied, "Yes Miss Mill."

Mill took Neil's cock into her mouth again. Josie opened hi s mouth ready for her next kiss, but this time Mill pushed his head toward Neil's cock and said, "Here you try."

Josie started to hesitate but Mill's hand pushed him firmly forward and suddenly his mouth was filled with Neil's cock. He pulled back but Mill only let his head go back a few inches before she pushed him forward again.

"That's it. You're doing it! This is so hot," whispered Mill into Josie's ear.

"Good girl. Keep going," encouraged Mistress Sarah.

Josie could not believe he had a cock in his mouth. Everything was happening so fast. Neil's cock hit the top of his mouth and he gagged. Mill coached him. "You're not gagging already are you? It's just his tip. You got a lot more to go. Relax your muscles." Mill pushed his head down harder. "That's it Joe. I knew you'd make a great cock sucker. Sarah was right. You're a cock sucking sissy whore."

Mistress Sarah asked Neil, "How is she doing?"

"Good. It feels good," replied Neil.

"Then tell her. It's her first time sucking cock. She needs encouragement."

Neil moaned, "That feels good Josie. You're doing great."

Josie felt confused, humiliated, and aroused. Mistress Sarah was referring to him as 'she' and 'Josie' but Mill was referring to him as 'Joe.' He did not know what personality was sucking the cock. To add to his humiliation and confusion Neil was encouraging him on too. Josie's mind and emotions were on overload. All he could do was follow orders. He sucked Neil's cock until Mill pulled his head back.

"My pussy is so wet! I need to be fucked," demanded Mill.

Mill tugged on Josie's leash and had him crawl onto the bed and lie on his back. She crawled over him in a 69 position so that his face was below her pussy. Mistress Sarah used Neil's leash to pull him behind Mill. Then she positioned his cock at the entrance of her pussy and gave Neil's ass a slap. Josie watched Neil's cock disappear into Mill's shaven pussy. Her pussy lips molded around his hard cock as he fucked her.

"Open your mouth cum whore," ordered Mistress Sarah.

Josie obeyed and instantly his mouth was filled with Neil's cock.

"Suck off Mill's juices," ordered Mistress Sarah.

After two dips into his mouth, Neil's cock was returned to Mill's pussy. He pumped his cock into her pussy a few more times and then pushed his cock back into Josie's mouth again.

"That's it. Keep double-dipping. Make the slut clean it off," demanded Mistress Sarah.

Josie felt like a fuck-toy. He just did as instructed.

"Put it in her ass," instructed Mistress Sarah. "That's it Neil. Get it nice and dirty for our whore. Push it in deeper."

After a few minutes of pushing into Mill's ass, Neil pushed his cock back into Josie's mouth. "Clean off that dirty cock," ordered Mistress Sarah.

Mill was moaning and bucking from the pleasure of Neil's cock. When he started fucking Josie's mouth she looked back and said, "Suck it clean dirty whore. You are so dirty Joe. You are a dirty sissy." The she yelled to Neil, "put it in my ass again!"

Neil slowly fucked her ass. Mill moaned, "Mmm...yes...deeper...mmmm...Now give it to our dirty whore."

Once again Josie was sucking his cock. This time he felt Mill's mouth around his own cock. She was sucking hard and fast. Josie felt the need to follow suit. He sucked Neil's cock faster and harder. He felt slutty and dirty and horny. He wanted to cum so bad.

Mill ordered Neil's cock back into her pussy. Neil started fucking her hard. "Lick her pussy," ordered Mistress Sarah. Josie lifted his head and licked Mill's pussy while Neil fucked her.

Then Josie heard words that were magic to his ears. Mistress Sarah said, "On the count of three I want everyone to cum together. 1 -- 2- 3!"

Like clockwork, Neil, Mill, and Josie erupted into orgasm. As soon as the first spurt flew from Josie's cock, Mill released his cock and let it twitch and spurt on its own, denying Josie the pleasure of a full orgasm.

Josie had no time to think. Mistress Sarah shouted, "Keep licking her pussy Josie!"

Josie licked at her pussy while Neil pumped it full of cum. Some of the cum dripped out of her pussy and onto Josie's tongue. It was a small taste of what he was about to get.

When Neil finished, Mill immediately sat up on Josie's face. "Lick it up cum slut," ordered Mill. "Clean out my pussy."

Mistress Sarah used her leash to pull Neil around to the front of Mill. "Clean off her tits," she ordered.

Neil went to work licking Joe's cum off Mill's tits while Josie licked Neil's cum out of her pussy. . "Just what I like to see," observed Mistress Sarah. "My two slaves licking up each others cum. That's two cream pies for you today Josie. You are turning into quite a cum slut. I might have to pimp you out and make some money off you."

After Josie finished cleaning Mill's pussy, Mistress Sarah asked, "How did you like you orgasm slut?"

"It was good. I didn't really get a full one," Josie said with a hint of disappointment.

"Aww. Poor kitty. Did Mill give you a ruined orgasm?"

Mill laughed. "Yes I did. I had to prove to Mistress Sarah that you are so much of a sissy whore that you can have an orgasm from sucking cock. We still need to keep you horny and weak so I couldn't let you have a full orgasm."

Mistress Sarah and Mill both laughed at Josie's predicament. His cock was already starting to get hard again. Mistress Sarah tugged his cock a few times until it was fully erect. Then she commented, "Yes, horny and weak so that we can continue to train and mold you Josie. This is your life now Josie. You will only get hornier and weaker the more time you spend with me. Soon you will be nothing more than a blank, mindless fuck toy."

Josie knew Mistress Sarah we serious and in this strange new world of his, the idea excited him. He wanted to be trained and molded. He wanted to be her fuck toy.

End Part 7

oneguy4fun
oneguy4fun
1,221 Followers