All Comments on 'Discussion with a Wife of a Cuck Ch. 05'

by wantyou

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
I would divorce him and keep the kids. Is this

woman even on planet earth. She is committing adultry, if husband ask her to stop, takes pictures, has the evidence of such sexual acts, the kids would be taken away from her. Where is her mind, oh never mind, she has no mind, she is after all mentally ill and being taken advantage of by men with no morals.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
this story

is truly ludicious ...dont give up your day job

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
This set of chapters suck

The wife is an idiot and totally retarded. The writer automatically assumes that white women fall into a lusty daze where black cocks are concerned. The wife needs to be divorced and the children removed from her care (which she doesnt have). The husband should be given balls and a gun and solve the situation without further discussion.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
real shit -- its like that dyke NICI wrote it

6 chapter of this shit. I will have to pray Harder to ask God to KILL this author

<br> </br>

<i>

I asked: What if he told you he was filing for separation or even divorce?

Alice replied: <b>I would tell him to think carefully about that. I would get the kids and not let him see them and he is the one that wanted me to take a lover so that would not look good for him in a divorce!

</i>

<br></br>

WRONG not just wrong but delusionallly so...</b>

<br></br>

<i>

I asked: Do you feel more for Tyrome and therefore you would keep seeing him? Or do you love your husband enough to stop?

Alice replied: I do love Matthew, but at the same time, I don't want to stop seeing Tyrome! Why should I? I really have the best of both worlds, a loving husband who takes care of me, 2 great kids and a sexy black lover who I have amazing sex with!!

</i>

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Yes aa free and thinking woman. A woman who

knows what she wants and a husband who loves her enough to give it t her. No this woman isn't bad she is FREE and I'm sure loves her husband back more with each day. The husband started this and wnated it badly. So he now has to accept it and wait for her to get it out of her system if she ever does. I think this woman should be a inspiration to all women out there. Love your husband but if he can't make you happy in bed why suffer. Find a big cock and have a great time . Yes I would vote for this woman to be president she knows how to live. The story is done very well and shows how she has grown and matured and now knows what she wants. YOU GO GIRL!! And make your husband happy let him watch.

wantyouwantyouabout 17 years agoAuthor
Tis story pisses off a lot of small brained people

because they don't like the idea of a woman having the best of both worlds. or because she is fucking a black man. Or because the husband can't make her cum. But it's a TRUE story and so I only write what she tells me when she answers my questions.So it's happening and you should not read it if you get pissed off or accept it as somethingthat is happening as you read. Imagine as you read the story you know she is meeting her black lover and taking his big black cock deep into her tight white body while her husband sits home with their kids. What do you think she will do when she cums over and over agan with her black lover? She wants it and her husband gave her the OK to doit. So if you're pissed off be pisssed off with the husband.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
A Big Gun

In real life that would have been the story. The small brains people are the ones who get off on this stupid shit.Any man who finds himself with a crack whore like this gets rid of her before she contaminets him and the kids. Dream on with this shit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
I Wrote, She Wrote...

whats up with that...write a fucking story like the way it should be....non of this i wrote she wrote crap....

wantyouwantyouabout 17 years agoAuthor
Well to help offset the ral asshole who gave you a

zero just think of him as a zero and keep writing. what a bunch of slack ass faggets these people are who act like they are the Son of God or somethign. Stop fucking bothering us you dimwits! let the man or lady write and if you donn't like it just move the fuck on.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
Better all the time

The husband should stop the stuggle and accept his true role. It's inevitable.

It already turns him on. Happens more and more.

Gary_LostGary_Lostabout 17 years ago
Another dyke tries to write a story

This story is a joke only a man hating dyke would write a story like this one. Stories like this one is sad.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 17 years ago
A Vicious Story, A Vicious Woman,Vicious Racism

Black males(they sure aren't Men) who take part in fucking white women for the "Blacking" thing are engaged in reverse racism. I actually marched for Civil Rights in Selma, all those years ago, but if I had to do it again, I wouldn't. From what I have read on this misbegotten site, there are an enormous number of black males (not men) who seem to love engaging in this pernicious form of racism and tearing apart marriages like they were so much tissue paper.

And this female's (she is no woman) story was a pack of lies. I think the reason that there were so many gaps in the replies had to do with her not remembering her previous answers. I don't believe that her husband Mark was happy at all with where things went. I think he was in grief over it and just very good at disguising it.

The wife's version of reality is a cautious one. And she is definitely in LaLa Land over the divorce. As an attorney practicing in that area for 32 years, I will say that I have handled many, many such cases where the husband and wife start out by "exploring their mutual sexuality", and it simply and ultimately goes too far, by half and then some!

The sad fact is that as soon as the wife began shutting husband out of their previously mutual activities, she became the sexual aggressor in their marital relationship. In marriage, both parties give equally of each other sexually, with the exception of sodomy and oral sex. Vaginal sex is an exclusive marital right of the husband, and once another sexual barrier is broken, and the wife,in an act of sex with another male to the exclusion of the husband gives the other male the right to have sodomistic sex or oral sex with her, and she continues to exclude her husband, the wife has, as an aggressor, committed the offense (tort offense) of Constructive Abandonment. First, the extra-marital sex is no longer a shared act, and without the husband's consent. Strike One! And then the ass-fucking. Strike Two! And then the continuation of the refusal to include the husband in the consensual sodomy, or quit same with the paramour, and a clear and absolute case of Constructive Abandonment is achieved.

This female is no longer a wife. She has given her husband grief, and has abandoned his comfort as a husband. And she has very mistakenly given same to a male with whom she is engaging in unprotected sex. Another form of Abandonment. And she is lying to everyone about her feelings towards her husband, thus actually abandoning him, in fact!!!

She can not get any form of custody from any court in which I have ever tried a case, and I have tried cases in 11 States, over 8,000 of them! Mark, however will be awarded the marital assets, and the custody of the children, spousal support and child support, and the award of the marital domicle. The wife WILL lose all pension and Social Security rights where Mark is concerned. She has abandoned her family and the marital domicile in order to engage in exclusive extramarital sex.

And bad news for Tyrone!!! he is the active co-respondent here! He's going to owe the children support money until they are 22 and he will owe Mark Spousal Support, all up to a 40% loss of his disposable income(taken off the top) all pre-tax! He's fucked, in a word!

And if it is found that he gave the mother any diseases, he will likely never be financially free ever again. They will BOTH be ruined in the community, and will be lucky to get jobs even "selling fries with those burgers, sir".

For a Caucasian female, no more disturbing and degrading thing can ever happen than her having sex with a black male, and being exposed by her own husband. She had better think lonnngggg and very, very hard, or Alice will be flushed right down the Rabbit Hole.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
I'll bet a bitch wrote this piece of shit!

This type of story is a piece of shit and nothing more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
???

What is the purpose of this story? Where is it going and is the husband really so pathetic that he would keep putting up with the situation? She is dillusional if she thinks she will get everything in a divorce.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
More

More ramblings from a mentally challenged couple and a dark dildo.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous