All Comments on 'Distractions Ch. 07'

by HotSprings22

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
cantfightfatecantfightfateover 15 years ago
Ahhhhhhh! That was evil!

Gavin knows her well but he still doesn't understand that she's insecure. When he understands that, he'll be able to deal with her so much better! Can't wait for the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Meany!

He wants to be honest with her. But Wilson must have really f*ck her over because she is way to insecure about herself. Gavin - man up - tell her she is who he wants. Thanks for the update

jennaheartjennaheartover 15 years ago
That was really really mean...

That was a good chapter, but that was really mean of you. How could you be afraid we´d lose interest when I´ve been logging on daily to see if the chapter was up?

I´m getting frustrated at her for being so afraid of her feelings. I can understand not wanting to get hurt, but really, he´s given her all the clues in the world to how he really feels about her. Let´s hope the next one is close by.

lisastpaullisastpaulover 15 years ago
damn

You know folks get cut for less thats all im sayin.

unfairplayunfairplayover 15 years ago
WTF?????

That was soooo mean! Just when my favorite character is about to get what he wants! In the words of Charlie Brown, "AARGH!"

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
Awww...

Damn! I was kinda hopin' Red would ask Gavin about his beef with Wilson (sigh)

Another great chapter!!

hotcocoa6904hotcocoa6904over 15 years ago
Just trifilin....

....to leave us hangin like that. But this was a damn good chapter. There should be more long ones like this. I couldn't take my eyes off the screen. I hope they get it together and she stops being a punk. Great job!!

EroticLitKittyEroticLitKittyover 15 years ago
What?

It puzzles me; how can one be so awesome and suck so much ass at the same time? Nice one...can't wait for what's to come ;-)

honeyrider1517honeyrider1517over 15 years ago
Great

Okay you had me LMAO with this chapter. Loved it. Gavin your my man. I have every confidence that he's gonna get what he wants and Red too.

HairRaisingWriterHairRaisingWriterover 15 years ago
You're KILLING ME!!

But, on the real, seriously, I think I may be having a mini panic attack right now! DUUUUUUUDE! Okay, I am infatuated with your writing and I NEED you to give us the rest of this scene! You are awesome even if you drive us crazy with cliffhangers! Happy Thanksgiving, thanks for leaving us a little something to be thankful for! :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
So EVIL!

You're evil! How could you end it there? Please continue!

mrskelleymrskelleyover 15 years ago
More Please!

I love how Gavin is up front about his feelings...red needs to come out of denial about hers..Wilson done a number on her. Can't wait to read more!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
You're So Bad

This is really good. I wait in anticpation for the next chapter.

MinxieleeMinxieleeover 11 years ago
getting

she is getting on my nerves, can she really be that thick?

6King6Kingalmost 2 years ago

⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous