Divine Depravity Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Y-You'd might b-be surprised, honey." she stammered as she began getting into it. "I'm not sure you should know this about your mother, but many have told me I give the best head. I'd have to stretch my jaw to...God, you've got one monster cock! But if we're going to be honest—not that I'd ever do it—I'd get that pole down so far I'd be swallowing you while my lips were on your balls! Think that's far enough?"

"Hummmm...That would feel fantastic!"

"Yeah, well I can't believe I said that." Nola shook her head in dismay, continuing to stare at his crotch.

"Thanks for sharing, Mom," Rick tried to reassure. "You really are nuts for my cock and I love you for it! I just want..."

"But remember," Nola interrupted, "this isn't for real. It's just talk and I'm giving you a fantasy."

"Ok...ok, Mom. I get it. But you seem to be enjoying yourself too." By now Rick was literally drooling as he watched his Mom's increasing arousal. He decided to push things once again. "This is a really hot fantasy, but right now I need more than dreams."

"Come on honey. We agreed there wouldn't be any physical. What the hell more could you want?" She said with obvious irritation.

"First I want the full picture. I need to see you—all of you," Rick said with insistence.

"Oh please! I'm almost naked. I just can't."

I reached over to pull the side ties of her bottom but Rick stopped me.

"No, Lisa. We've been pushing things this whole time and Mom's getting the enjoyment with no risk or responsibility. This is something she's going to have to choose to do herself. Remember, she's the one in control and she can certainly take the initiative here, unless she's worried about losing control," he continued with my previous challenge.

Nola was looking distraught as she begged him to continue but made no move to remove her G-string. They were at an impasse. Rick was staring at Nola while her eyes were glued to the tented towel over his groin. Suddenly, he stood, carefully letting the towel fall over his rigid shaft, leaving the bulbous head barely sticking out. Nola let out a low moan as a hand slipped inside her suit.

"Okay, Mom, you like what you see and are hoping to see more?" He asked, knowing he had her. All she could do was stare, but he took her silence as agreement and continued. "Well this towel rack is hurting and if you want to hear more and see more...if you really are concerned with my needs," he paused to make his point and then yelled, "take off that fucking G-string!!"

Nola was startled with his demand and tried to object. "I can't. This is so wrong."

"It's not that big a deal," I encouraged, "not like he can't already see that camel-toe outlining your hot cunt, leaving half of it exposed."

"I-I know. It's just that...Dear God! How did it come to this? I don't think I can. I won't do it." But even as she spoke, her hands were reaching for the ties on each side. "This can't be happening," she insisted even as her body with a mind of its own directed her hands to pull each tie.

The sides and part of the front fell, but most of it stayed in place, still plastered to the swollen lips by her copious secretions. She looked down in bewilderment, staring at bared hips and visible fuzz atop her pussy, seemingly puzzled over how she came to be so exposed. Finally, snapping out of the trance, her legs automatically clamped together, desperately hanging onto that piece of cloth. It was as though one part was battling another, making one last valiant attempt, however hopeless, to cling to a sense of modesty. Her stance was so pathetic it would have been funny if not for the pained expression of desperation on her face, telling of the battle within.

It did seem ridiculous and I spoke first. "What's the matter, Nola? You have taught me to be proud of my body. And I thought that you felt good about your sexy curves. Yet, here you are ashamed over exposing your body. I don't get it."

"Oh come on, Lisa, I do feel good about my looks and you know I'm not hung up on nudity. But you can't expect me to be ok with...For God's sake, not in front of my own son! Obviously there has to besome limits."

"Not according to you," I challenged. "You told me that, to experience all that is possible there should be no limits."

"For God's sake! Can you just stop with all the fucking teaching I gave."

"Sorry; I just thought..."

"I know, and I shouldn't have said that." Nola quickly cooled. "It's just that every time I set a limit, somehow it gets violated. I know you think it's ridiculous, me standing here with my pussy about naked. But if some line isn't drawn, where will it stop?"

"I can't tell you where it will stop," Rick chimed in. "But so far we both seem to have been enjoying the evening, and I was hoping that we both loved and respected each other enough to risk more openness and closeness. Haven't you felt good about how we've been more vulnerable, emotionally and physically?"

This seemed to have hit home as Nola started to relent. "Well, yes, I certainly have to admit this sharing has been exciting. But while some of it seems right, it also seems like it really borders on incest. I also worry I could get so worked up that I might end up just focusing on my needs, forgetting about what's best for you. Tell me honestly, Rick; is this something you really want and think is best for our relationship—now and in the future?"

"Yes I do; now come on." Rick was getting impatient.

Taking advantage of a weak moment I reached for the back string still hanging from the top of her ass crack. As I did her buns automatically clamped shut, trying vainly to hang on to the string I was pulling down. At the same time her hips thrust forward, allowing gravity to finally take over. The cloth fell from her cunt, pulling viscous strings with it that floated to the side, leaving glistening threads on her dark thighs.

"God, Mom, you're totally gorgeous!" Rick exclaimed. "Seeing that dripping cunt makes me want to..."

"Oh God!" she exclaimed. "I can't believe this....Standing stark naked in front of my own son. I hope you're happy."

"I'm thrilled!" Rick bubbled. "You've got the hottest fucking...."

"Wait," Nola interrupted, actually appearing relieved that the battle was over. "Now that I'm naked, when do I get to see my stud son," she cooed seductively.

Rick had almost forgotten about the towel hanging over his throbbing cock. "Oh, so you really are hot for my body, wanting to see me." he observed with a grin of satisfaction.

"Oh...Well, yeah...I mean, no. Well it's just that I thought you were uncomfortable. Besides...Well, I don't think...Ok, I do like to see you. But that's not the same as wanting you. It's kind of confusing."

"You make it confusing," Rick countered. "Will you just make up your mind, for God's sake?!"

"What I mean is, you've got some great equipment and I enjoying seeing the man my son has grown up to be. It's kind of like when I show off pictures of you to my friends. But you have to know that doesn't mean I want you for...Come on, you know what I mean, honey. I'm just proud and want you to be comfortable."

I knew she was covering, hiding her feelings from us and probably herself—not exactly the honesty she called for earlier. But Rick seemed to accept this.

"Whatever. This would make an interesting picture for your friends," he laughed as he pulled off the towel, allowing the rigid tool to spring skyward, as pre-cum dripped from the brimming tip.

"God, you are a handsome man, son! It seems even bigger when you're not holding it. It's so hard it looks uncomfortable."

She was right. The engorged mushroom head was glistening with pre-cum that had overflowed and was coating the entire shaft, making it glisten and appear even bigger. It looked very inviting, as it bobbed up and down, seemingly with a mind of its own, begging for release.

Nola continued. "I wish I could...oh forget it. Well...this is awful. I mean, it's like—you know—forbidden fruit that...Oh forget it! Please forgive me. Just forget I said anything."

"Now just stop that," I told her. "You're thinking too much. Why don't you follow the advice you gave me—go with your feelings? Hey Rick, maybe your mom will be more relaxed if she hears more about your thoughts."

"That's a great idea," Nola observed, obviously relieved to see the focus shift. "It's fun hearing the exciting descriptions of your fantasies, as long as they're just fantasies. Now I think we left off where I had given you the blow job of your life."

"I'm not sure we finished," Rick said. "I recall that you were deep throating me. And with the way you described it, I'd be cumming soon. So where would I cum? I mean I don't know whether you swallow, Mom, and I don't want to gross you out."

"Do I swallow? Do my tits get hard? Of course I swallow!"

"No kidding!" I laughed. "That was pretty obvious when she sucked your cum from my mouth."

"I can't deny it," she responded. "I'd be offended if you didn't give me that juice. And I wouldn't let go of my vacuum hold on your cock until you shot down my throat and I tasted your sweet cum!"

"Well as hot as you've got me, Mom, I'd certainly give you a load! And after I recovered I'd kiss you all over, first sharing my cum and then kissing down your gorgeous body...Down, down, down 'til I reached that gorgeous black triangle."

Nola was now openly rubbing herself, panting and moaning. "Oh God, this is the hottest fantasy."

"It really is hot, but I want something that will make it even hotter." Rick was always wanting more.

"What now?" Nola wailed, panting with her building arousal.

"Calm down, Mom. Besides, you said this was mostly about our pleasure, not yours."

Nola dropped her hand and her breathing slowed as she responded. "I'm sorry. You're right. This is not about my needs. Go on."

"I want to see more of your cunt without your hand over it. Lisa, hold her lips open so I can see the wet pink inside."

I reach down and started to pull the inner lips open. Nola let out an involuntary moan with my first touch and started to protest.

"I-I ca-ca-can't do this for you without l-losing it. I'm sorry. Oh God, I-I think I'm going to pass out."

"It's ok," I reassured her as I helped her lay down on the cushion beside the tub. "Can't you see that we enjoy you getting turned on? Right, Rick?"

"Of course, Mom. That part of what's so exciting about the fantasy—seeing your excitement."

"I d-don't know. I-I have to keep control.. Aaah...Just not sure that...." She panted. "It feels so exciting and, oh so terribly wrong!"

"Please trust us, Nola," I urged. "Exciting and terribly wrong sounds like divine depravity. Just give this a chance. You know how much we love you and would never do anything to hurt you."

"I-I'll t-try," she panted.

I knew I had to keep things moving. "Go on Rick," I pushed, as I once again slid my hand over her cunt and pulled apart the lips so the wet dark passage was easily seen.

Her hips bucked in response, and she groaned as Rick continued, "Then with your lips wide open like that, I start running my tongue up and down your beautiful slit. You'd taste so delicious! Then I'd run it up to the top." He paused, and, leaning closer continued, "Oh God! I can see your clit sticking out, Mom! I want to lick and tease all around it, driving you crazy until I finally gently pull back the hood and lick the tip."

"Oh God!! Please, I can't take it! No more!" She cried, panting and writhing in frustration as I slid my fingers up the sopping gash and around her clit, teasing while refusing the relief she sought.

Rick was too far gone himself and ignored her pleas. "Pull her knees up and apart. That's it. Now I can see that beautiful dark valley. God, Mom; you're wide open from your asshole to the top of your cunt! I'd want to tongue that puckered hole. Then, when you're about to cum, I'd pull back, waiting for you to beg."

"I'm begging! I'm begging! Please!" She implored.

"No, I'd wait for you to tell me what you want."

"Wh-what?" she wailed.

"See what I'm holding?" Rick asked.

"Yes! For God's sake, no one could miss that thing. Please! P-Please!" Nola responded with growing impatience.

"What do you want, Mom?"

"Oh God! I want...But it's so wrong." Her pained expression was indicative of the battle within. "No mother should ever want...But I do. God help me I do. Oh hell, I can't help it. I want your beautiful cock, honey."

"Where?" Rick pushed.

"H-Here." She gasped, pointing to her gaping pussy.

"That would be so hot, I chimed in, "seeing your son spear this dripping cunt."

"Oh yes! I need you!" Nola cried. "I'm begging for you, son, begging for your cock! Tell me, honey. What would you do with that, to your own Mommy?"

"I'd kneel in front of you and put my dripping head against your pussy. Then I'd slowly push, letting the tip, and then the rim pop through. Ahh, I'll bet you'd be so wet and tight."

"With that m-monster cock, you c-could count on it, honey." Nola was beside herself. "God, it would feel great! My cunt would be like a tight velvet glove, clamping down and sucking you in."

"Oh yeah. I'd wait, feeling your hips bucking up, begging for the rest of me while I mauled your sexy tits. Then I'd slowly drive my shaft in all the way home 'til I was buried in you, balls deep."

"Oh yes!! I can almost feel you stretching me now!" She was sliding her fingers up and down over her slit.

"I'd pump deep, hammering your clit while I licked and sucked on your bouncing tits. Then maybe you'd like to get on your knees, teasing me with that sexy ass!"

"Oh Yeesss!"

"While you held your cheeks wide open, I'd tongue that puckered hole."

"Oh God! A rim job, from my darling son!" Nola was going wild, lewdly thrusting up her pelvis.

"And after I got you nice a wet, I'd pushed my cock against your quivering bud."

"Oh yeah! I'd be begging you to drive it up Mommy's ass!"

"You'd be pushing back, opening up to take my cock up your ass, letting me slide in all the way, 'til you felt my balls against your pussy. Would you like that, Mom?"

"Oh God, yes!! You may as well know I'm a slut for a good ass-fucking. But nothing could be hotter than getting it from my own son. Ooooh I can't stand it!"

As I observed the scene before me, I couldn't help feeling rather pleased with myself. After all, I had helped facilitate a process that ended up with my boyfriend and his mother sitting buck naked, jacking off in front of each other. There Rick was, comfortably stroking himself, sharing his the fantasy of fucking his mother in every hole, while I held her cunt open with one hand as she rapidly stroked herself.

But seeing her nearing a climax, I suddenly realized that I needed to slow things down. That was easier said than done, since I was so totally hot and just wanted to join them. I had to remind myself to stay on track with the plan. This was indeed a challenge. All the talk, action, and sexual tension between mother and son was building to a crescendo.

Yet I realize so much more was possible; I couldn't let this opportunity slip by. I wanted more, and I knew Rick wanted and needed more. Thankfully, I remembered my lessons well—how Nola had taught me to let the tension build. I smiled, thinking that she could never have dreamed I'd be using what she taught me to facilitate the process of having her seduced—by her own son, no less!

Still, I knew that if she peaked, the urges that were driving her depraved mother-fucking-son fantasies would quickly dissipate. Then Nola would in all likelihood come to her senses, letting conventional wisdom and boundaries rule. With this further opportunities would likely to slip away. As I watched her busy fingers taking her toward the inevitable climax, I realized I had to quickly take action.

I gave Rick a 'slow it down' hand signal as I interrupted. "Hey, Nola take it easy."

But she was too far gone, gasping, "No, I'm al-al-almost there!"—her hand gliding through her gushing cunt with a fevered frenzy.

Obviously my words had little impact as she insisted on release for the molten volcano between her legs. Seeing her contorted expression, knowing she was on the verge while Rick was about to dump a load all over her, I began having some second thoughts. It would be such a turn-on to see them get off together on the mother-son fucking fantasy. What would be the harm? After all, it wasn't like they couldn't cum again, I reasoned.

But then I thought of what I was risking—what we all might lose out on. It was all about postponing immediate gratification for the assurance of greater long-term pleasure. If opportunities for further action were to remain alive, I had to keep up the momentum, letting the driving tensions build to the point that they would overcome natural inhibitions. I was learning the divine depravity, understanding that limits and inhibitions were themselves limiting.

For Rick and Nola to fully experience what was possible, I had to keep them wanting, while chipping away at automatic boundaries that prevented such an improbable union. Finally, I was resolute in my determination to halt things, as they hurdled toward what I feared would be a premature ending. With a twinge of regret, I reached down to pull her hands away, hoping that she would eventually understand and forgive my unwelcome interruption.

12