All Comments on 'Divorce Settlement Ch. 02'

by toomuchinmyhead

Sort by:
  • 45 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
The writer is a psychopath

Your story is not good reading anymore you have gone to an extreme much like a bipolar mental case.You could follow Lord Byrone path ride a tombstone.

NIGHTW1NGNIGHTW1NGalmost 13 years ago
Well..

I really liked the first chapter - all I will say about this one is that that things really didn't out like I thought they would...

tammyppeterstammyppetersalmost 13 years ago
Interesting

From reading the end of the first chapter I do not see how Miriam

got here. It looks like she did well from herself and why set Jim up with another woman like his ex-wife. Jim has lost again and Miriam wins and gets everything she wants and have someone to love her. Like the story but wish Miriam would have been left with nothing. Love forward to more of your stories

LordOfHellLordOfHellalmost 13 years ago
Hmm

Did not expect the twist this took. I honestly think that this is the first "revenge and divorce" story I've ever read where the punished party actually came out better than the punisher.

Not saying it's a bad thing. Just different. Don't regret reading this at all.

DunaDunaalmost 13 years ago

Poor Jim married 2 whores. Is JustPlainBob right, every woman is whore: 50% of women are sluts and the another 50% are bitches?

chytownchytownover 12 years ago
How Old?

Are you 15 this was just crap.

roscovichroscovichover 12 years ago
DANGER---DANGER--DANGER !

Reading this WILL make you blind and cause you to keep banging your head against brick wall. Eventually you will be taken by a nice men in white coats.

tazz317tazz317over 12 years ago
NOW THE TRUTH APPEARS

and reality isnt what its supposed to do, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Meh.

Boring.

You write from the woman's perspective with such insight, you must really be one. Or want to be one.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 12 years ago
Sicker Than Before

Toomuchinmyhead, calm down. It's ok. Soon we'll release you from the rubber room and take off the straitjacket so you can feed yourself. Maybe if you are cooperative we'll let you walk outside and see the sun.

Maybe.

HA

toomuchinmyheadtoomuchinmyheadalmost 12 years agoAuthor
RE: Betrayed

Thanks for the keen insight.

The point of the story was to make it as extreme as possible, while making her narrative conversational, as counterpoint to the severity of the topic . Sorry for the subtlety.

karan9876karan9876over 11 years ago
ummmm.... weird

I am all for revenge stories but this one was weird... i dint like it. BDSM as a theme can be used where it can be used, not sure it should have been used out here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
a betrayal

cuck in a closet, jizzed bunghole buggered, betrayed!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Well that was....

just strange. Very strange. Couldn't get into it, SO disjointed.

elling50elling50about 11 years ago
Too gross and disgusting

I have liked many of your stories, but this was way over the top, too gross and disgusting to really be enjoyable.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

your is fucked up to fucking nuts realy fucked up.

OverthefallsOverthefallsover 10 years ago
You're right this was nasty

WAY over the top nasty and violent and I like a good BTB story. But this wasn't it. The whole thing seemed disjointed. And in the end, it seemed like sexual abuse for no rhyme or reason, just gratuitous violence.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Toomuchinmyhead

You have Toomuchinyourhead. Put another hole in it to let stuff out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Thanks again for nothing.

After giving the first chapter a 1 Star, I spent another minute scan reading the 2nd chapter to see if there is anything new in content. Sadly, it's more of the same disgusting antics. Chapter 2 is just a juvenile revenge fantasy with no basis in reality. It's mostly a premise for more sex scenes, this time BDSM. So since the author spent a bit of time writing the 2nd chapter, I figure that owe him a few seconds rating it. I gave it a 1 Star.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Not Quite

Pictures of Gretchen being fucked, sucking cunt, short explanation of the club and its' activities, along with a note for Jim should have been delivered to him.

The note...'Simple - What I became was a set up by Gretchen to get you and make money on selling me', all I ever wanted was for you to have sex with me and then signed by...'Your former loving wife who you didn't; physically screw - just mentally and horribly sold into a life of sexual debauchery'.

I know, she's happy now but...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Do you know

how to do anything that's different? Same old same old.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Juvenile depiction of demented people.

Now that's great literature.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Truly horrible story deserving of a much lower score

Why wouldn't Gretchen simply see to it that Donna and the bitch die painful deaths? After all, anything and everything seemed to be on the table in this mess. Drawing and quartering a couple of women didn't seem like much of a stretch. Without a doubt this is your worst story - ever.

Kitist02Kitist02over 8 years ago
Outfuckingstanding!

It took a while, but you really hit your stride with this one. Any negative comments are suspect, particularly anonymous ones, because they were warned up front and read it anyway. That seems a bit perverted to me.

The premise of the corporation was brilliant. There isn't room in the world for very many of them, but they do fill a need, if only to provide a remunerative occupation for the Miriams of the world. And eventually making her a partner in the firm was an excellent touch, because she earned it, and by doing what she was born to do.

She's definitely not someone to take home to meet Mom, unless Mom is seriously perverted herself, but you developed her character so well that she stayed true to herself all the way through the story, from the first paragraph to the last paragraph.

Brilliantly written!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Miriam wins and Jim loses again?

Nah, man, that's just wrong. She screwed over Jim without trying to better the marriage. He was just a cash cow. So he sold her. He actually just gave her what she wanted. Free reign debauchery with a 401k. Gretchen didn't fuck her life, she did it to herself. Yet at the end Miriam gets to come back and wreck everything again. Smdh. You didn't even singe the bitch.

steven857steven857over 8 years ago
really

Jim finds out what happened when Miriam gets home and tells her version of the story. Jim hires a couple of goons then Donna and Gretchen die a slow pain filled death.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Zero Stars

please stop writing!!

You have a diseased mind!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Idiotic!!! MINUS 5*!!

You are realy brain sick!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
NFW!

What utter BS! You can't legally sell people.

Tw0Cr0wsTw0Cr0wsalmost 7 years ago
nah, it won't work out that way

Property doesn't get paid retirement.

When it ceases to be useful it is disposed of.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
So where is part 3

Entitled "My Last Days", Subtitled "Jim's Best Day, His Day of Revenge"

ejsathomeejsathomeover 6 years ago
Yikes . . .

. . . I've had enough. No more. Please stop.

BuckeyebobBuckeyebobabout 6 years ago
I’m ready for this to end

The sex became repetitive and boring. Definitely time to end this mess.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Gosh this story is so stupid pathetic nonsense. 1* for this garbage

Complete trash and waste of time.

What stupid pathetic nonsense lame story.

This writer seems to have some serious cuckold issues mixed with some gay issues and mental illness that were transferred to this crap story.

1* for this crap.

26thNC26thNCalmost 6 years ago
Not much punishment

Not too much punishment to be sentenced to do what you love. Pretty poor excuse for a story.

tazz317tazz317almost 6 years ago
SHE HAS LEARNED HER LESSONS WELL

Physically, emotionally, sadistically. mashochistically, hatefully and psychopathically, TK U MLJ LV NV

RodimusMikeRodimusMikeabout 5 years ago
Evil Ass Bitches

In the case of Miriam and Donna I say those are two evil bitches,and as Miriam herself its true what they say "if you act like a whore,people are gonna treat you like one",she basically will forever be nothing but that,but rest assured she will never be respected for anything she does,and trust me eventually Donna will get tired of Miriams worn out stretched pussy and ass to find a younger model to play with,leaving Miriams dumbass high-and-dry literally.Fucking Cunts and you get whats coming to you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
SO VERY SORRY...

I read this piece of shit. Not erotic in the least. Just disgusting characters throughout.

jbpeters74jbpeters74almost 5 years ago
Ending

I think a better ending, would have seen both Gretchen and Jim at the party, with her realizing that Jim was into this kinda of thing and she could have stayed with him and still gotten her rocks off.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Part 2 was not good

Once the divorce was over it got really far fetched. Not a good read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

How could make it even more stupid and pathetic? You did what a waste of time and effort. Disgusting and disturbing. Ridiculous

ibbunkibbunkalmost 3 years ago

I started out not enjoying this part of the story, but your imagination captured mine.

Well done.

iameaseliameaselalmost 3 years ago

One of the biggest steaming piles of shit an obviously mentally ill person could type up and think enough of to post it to prove to the world just how a damaged mind can alter ones perceptions.

nixroxnixroxabout 2 years ago

0 star - A horrid story and I could not get past the first page, went directly to the comments again - glad I did.

I gave you one star to lower your average score and to encourage you not the write these kinds of stories.

KiwihunterKiwihunter2 days ago

You are obviously a misogynistic sad excuse for a man. You are obviously male as you have absolutely no idea of what women want at all. You seem to think that women enjoy abuse. A sad, sad man.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous