Dixie Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Loren smiled and said, "From the sounds of it, had you met her you would have had the chance to really get a feel for her, or rather of her. She said once that in her youth she was a hell raiser. Then when Frank started to rise in the business world she toned it down for his sake."

"Really? Now that's interesting too. This whole thing just gets better and better."

Holly added, "She can be very charming and interesting to talk to. She's anything but dumb, that's for sure."

Chuck smiled and looking at Sandy he said, "I really have to meet her before somebody brings her head to her on a plate."

Sandy couldn't help but ask him, "Why do you want to meet loose and sexy Ginny?"

"Well, I'm certainly curious. I'm curious about what she's up to for one thing, and I'm curious about her wild youth. Is she hiding something big in her past for example."

"Of course you wouldn't try to get into her well known and dangerous panties"

"I'll pass on that honey. Actually just meeting and toying with her could be fun. I'm curious about what makes her tick and she can't hurt me. I could make up some story about my wild misspent youth to see if she'd admit to what she did when she was young."

"I know what makes you tick too, so you just be careful."

Chapter Seventeen

Thursday morning, the four of them left Myrtle Beach and headed north toward Morehead City and the marina where they had spent Sunday night. Loren was up at the helm with Chuck, but the autopilot was on duty so they were talking, and since it was after lunch they were also enjoying a cold beer. Chuck glanced at the GPS and took a long pull on his beer before he asked Loren, "So do you have a plan for when you get home?"

"Not yet. I definitely want to go see Frank as soon as I can, but I'll have to be careful. If he's too fragile I can't very well tell him about Ginny, but he really should know the truth."

"He could also be a great source of information if he was on your side."

"Without a doubt. I wonder if somebody discovered the truth about Frank and that certain somebody was Ginny's key to the fifty one percent she was trying so hard to get."

"Now that has very real possibilities. I wish I could be there when you talk to him."

I'll keep you up to date on everything."

Their cruise back to Morehead City was pretty quiet. Sandy and Holly had about all of the sunning they wanted for awhile, so they were content to either sit around and drink adult beverages on the aft deck or take drinks up to the guys on the bridge. None of the four even bothered to cruise naked.

Just before they reached the opening through the barrier islands at Fort Macon State Park, Chuck pulled Holly down onto his lap and kissed her and asked her, "You eager to get home?"

"Of course not. I wish we could just stay here so we could see you two whenever we choose. But I've started something and I don't want to just walk away from it."

"Of course you don't and you shouldn't, but damn we're going to miss you and Loren."

Holly looked over at Sandy and then back to Chuck as she told him, "Sandy and I have talked a lot and she's been so much help. I can't wait to work on some of the things that we've come up with."

Loren and Sandy weren't going to stand by and watch the other two flirt and tease, so Sandy walked into Loren's arms and they kissed before he told her, "I have considered kidnapping you."

"Between your job and Holly you won't have time for anybody else."

"I don't know about that because even if I saw you in flannel pajamas I'd still see you as sexy and so very desirable."

"Maybe we'll come to see you during the winter."

"Now that thought just might keep me going until we can see you two again."

Chuck still had one arm around Holly's waist as she eased the throttles back a little while Chuck manned the helm. "Okay Holly, as we get to the Marina you'll control the throttles."

"Oh no, that's not a good idea."

"You'll do fine. Just focus on what I tell you and you'll see what a good team you and I are."

"I can't watch this," Loren said and leading Sandy to the gangway he added, "We'll just be below in our jump seats."

"You won't either," Chuck told them, "You'll probably have your hand in Sandy's shorts, or she'll have her hand in yours. You can let us know which way it went when we go to dinner."

Loren went down the first couple of steps and then turned around and told Chuck, "Remember, one of you has to control the helm," and he followed Sandy down to the long seat across the aft deck. It took them only minutes to get themselves into a half recumbent position as they kissed and teased and their hands explored each other.

"God," Sandy said, "I want you Loren and I can't have you."

"Correction, you can't have me right now. But after dinner could be another matter completely, because I want you too. Damn it woman, I'm not going to be able to get you out of my mind in the days and weeks to come."

"Good because it's only fair that if one suffers the other should too."

They had to stop what they were doing or risk being seen by boats going into or out of the harbor. They sat up and got themselves under control as Sandy smiled and said, "When I look back at the times you were here with Gwen and she and I would tease you. We had a lot of fun, but nothing like we can share now."

"I like now a whole lot better."

"Gwen knew that you and I had never made love before, but I wonder if she suspects that we have now."

"The idea had to come to her and I'm sure more than once."

"Loren, do you think you two will ever make love again?"

"Well as you know, she and I were a good match, but I can't see that ever happening. Because of my history with her and her being available, Holly wouldn't be nearly as tolerant as she is with you."

"Honey, Holly isn't just tolerant of you and me, she liked watching us make love."

"She told you that?"

"She and I talked for quite awhile about that topic in fact."

"You two sure have become close in a short period of time."

"We sure have. I've already shared things with her that I haven't even shared with Chuck or Gwen, and she's been totally open with me too. Neither you nor I have any idea how hard it was for her the last time she was here. She forced herself to do things just to please you. No matter what happens in the future, I'll always be in awe of her for her strength and determination. It was all to please you because she was just sure she would never be able to enjoy it."

"It's not hard to see that she enjoys it now though."

"Without a doubt. Okay, here's one more thing before we dock that you never knew. I was so afraid when we made love. It was as important for me that you enjoyed making love to me and want to be with me again. Not because I see myself in any negative way, but just because different people hope for certain things. Even people that desire each other can find out that they aren't compatible in making love. As it turned out, I was afraid for no reason, because you and I were so good together. Like you said not long ago, we were meant to share ourselves with each other." They were close to the dock by then so Sandy took her position at the rail and with Loren's help they were soon tied off. It was still early so they relaxed over drinks and watched the boats. Sandy called Gwen and talked to her for a few minutes and then told them, "Gwen says we're all crazy for cutting our cruise short."

Loren smiled and just said, "I can't argue with her."

Chapter Eighteen

Dinner had been somewhat generic, but they lingered over drinks and the bartender knew how to mix good ones. By their third and last drinks they had talked about business until Sandy had called a halt to that. Then they talked about Gwen and her last husband, who she thought she loved, and was just sure she could be happy with. But the truth was, he was an obsessive compulsive, so his neat and organized ways that Gwen saw as a good thing became the source of many arguments. She had told Sandy and Chuck that Bernard would follow her around and if, by his definition, she left something out of order, he would correct it and call her attention to her error as he put it. Gwen had been the first to admit that it was very immature of her to think that she could adjust to that or that he would change. Bernard survived and even thrived in the business world by macro managing. As long as he directed and didn't focus on how things were accomplished he did fine. But the minute he tried to micro manage he would drive people crazy and things would fall apart just as their marriage had ultimately fallen apart.

Holly was pretty quiet as Chuck and Sandy described Bernard, but then she told them, "I feel sorry for Gwen. She tried and did her best. If anything she was guilty of being a Pollyanna and that's not always bad. It was bad for her that time though."

Sandy smiled at Loren and said, "Yes, she made a bad decision, just like somebody we know and love almost did when he nearly dragged his feet too long."

Loren took her hand and kissed it before he told her, "But I have a sweet and beautiful friend that saved me from myself, and for that I'll forever be in her debt."

Then also smiling at Sandy, Holly took Sandy's hand and like Loren, kissed it before she said, "And Sandy, I'll forever be in your debt for that and for many other things that we've shared and talked about."

When they left the restaurant, Loren captured Sandy, and Chuck was quick to put his arm around Holly as they took the long walk down the dock to the Skinny Dippin'.

Loren checked his email, but there was nothing about Ginny and Gordon or anything else that couldn't wait until he was back in his office. It was much the same for Holly, but she dropped onto a chair in the salon and called Linda just to make sure she was being kept up to date. He went back up to the aft deck and joined Sandy and Chuck, and Sandy was talking to Gwen, so he and Chuck talked softly for a minute until Sandy closed her phone. and smiling said, "Gwen says hi to all of you and Loren, she thinks you and Holly are crazy for cutting your cruise short."

"She's probably right too. We've been having a fantastic time and I certainly don't have cruising out of my system. For example, for whatever reason, I was looking forward to seeing St. Augustine and the Castillo De San Marcos from the ocean side. Our first attempt at a cruising vacation was spoiled when Frank got sick, and now I've spoiled it because of everything that has happened since then, including my promotion. I'm glad that I was selected, but the damn timing was bad. That and of course Holly's major project needs her attention."

They all knew their new and exciting lifestyle was going to come to an end at least until next spring, and that fact had a sobering and even depressing effect on all of them. They had one more full day of cruising before they would be back where they started, so they went to bed early so they would be well rested for the last nine hours of cruising together.

Their cruise was coming to an end as, Loren, at the helm and nervous made their way through Albemarle Sound, and with Chuck right there to direct him, he eased the throttles and slowly coaxed the Skinny Dippin' into her slip. They were back where they had started some six days ago.

Loren stepped back from the helm and smiling like a kid that just hit his first home run, he shook Chuck's hand and told him, "Damn, I could learn to like being the captain of one of these things."

"It is fun, at least a lot of the time. About the first time you're stuck at the helm and everybody else is somewhere else on the boat, you start to feel like the hired hand."

"A little of that would probably piss me off."

"Of course you might have to fight Holly to see who is captain because she seems to like it."

"I think she liked being close to you actually."

"Can you believe what the four of us have done and shared in just six days?"

"I still can't believe a lot of what we did that's for sure."

"You two coming down?" Sandy said from the top of the gangway.

"We're coming honey," Chuck said as he slapped Loren's back. "Let's go see what's for dinner."

As they went into the marina, Katherine told Chuck and Sandy, "Welcome home, have a nice cruise?"

"Katherine honey, it has to be the best cruise we've ever had."

"Now that is nice to hear. Have the glazed pork roast, I hear it's the best they've ever made."

"Then that's what we'll have, thanks." The women opted for the sea bass, but both men tried the pork and they had to agree with Katherine. They passed on drinks and went back to imbibe a little from their own liquor supply.

As had become their routine, all four of them checked their cell phones for messages and Chuck called Gwen. The other three laughed when they heard Chuck tell his sister, "Now that's none of your business Sis." There was a pause and then he told her, "Fine, you and Sandy talk until you two collapse." He was smiling and made faces in our direction as he listened to her again until he told her, "Hilton Head was where we turned around...yeah I know, and Sandy can explain that to you as well. Okay, love you too Sis, see you soon," and he closed the phone.

"Did you get the third degree Chuck?" Holly asked him.

"She tried, but she didn't learn a lot from me."

Sandy tasted her drink and said, "Sure, so now it will be up to me to either answer her questions try to be delicate when I refuse to answer her."

"Sandy," Holly said, "Don't worry about us when you talk to her. Tell her as much or as little as you want."

"Thanks, that may help, but...well I'll just have to think about that I guess."

They had one more round of drinks and when Sandy brought them up from the galley, she sat next to Loren. Holly looked at her with a smile and then moved over next to Chuck, and that's how they stayed as they slowly emptied their glasses and their conversation became less and less. With one last look at Holly, Sandy stood up and taking Loren's hand pulled him to his feet and said, "Come with me honey." Then turning to the other two she said, "We'll see you two in the morning. Loren glanced at Holly briefly, unsure what to do or say, but she seemed okay with the idea, so he followed her down through the galley and into Loren and Holly's suite.

Sandy turned to Loren and without a word said, she pulled his shorts and underwear down, and then helped him out of his shirt and then waited for Loren to undress her. No more than a minute later they lay in bed next to each other. They were on their sides facing each other and Sandy said, "Loren honey, I really do want us to make love, but almost as importantly, I just want us to have time to be together. It's going to be a long time before we'll have this chance again I'm afraid."

"It probably will be and I hate that thought, but I do know we will be together again one of these days." They lay there talking about the last six days, but as they talked her hand was on his cock and his hand wandered over her breasts and down between her legs. They would kiss until it was almost certain they were going to make love, but they wanted to make their time together last as long as they could. Actual lovemaking can be over in what seems like minutes, but touching, teasing and talking can last much longer.

She smiled at him and said, "When I discovered it was you that had been exploring me with your hands out on the foredeck our second day out I...I can almost recapture the sudden rush of adrenalin and excitement when I saw you over me with your cock so hard and ready."

"Chuck and I had it all planned that we would switch partners at the last minute, but neither of us even considered that once we had started."

"I know, Chuck told me that night, and I'm so glad that it turned out as it did."

"I was a little concerned for Holly, but when I saw how well she and Chuck were doing, I put those fears out of my mind and focused on you." That was enough talking and teasing. Minutes later he was over her and she was guiding him into her as they looked into each other's eyes. Just knowing this was mostly to be their last time together until at least next spring, kept their energy and their lust for each other high. When Chuck and Holly went in on their way to his bedroom, they stopped and peeked in on the other two, but they were too involved to even realize they were being watched.

It was much the same for Chuck and Holly. They wanted their time together to last, but their desires were too high to wait long.

Chapter Nineteen

In the morning, their routine was back in place again. Sandy was up first and was standing in the middle of the deck and sipping coffee when Holly appeared with her cup of coffee. Sandy watched Holly for any signs of regret or stress, but all she saw was a warm smile. Sandy put one arm around Holly's waist and kissed her cheek before she said, "You look like you had a good night."

"I did, and I can tell you did too."

"Very much so, but I was worried about how you would feel afterward about our switch though."

"I was too actually, but I'm fine. The only thing was, I cried when we talked about us not seeing each other for so long, and I don't just mean Chuck."

"I know, I nearly cried too." They watched a boat back out of their slip and slowly make their way away from the marina, and then Sandy asked, "Are you sure you don't mind if I tell Gwen what we've shared the last six days?"

"I don't mind and I'm sure Loren doesn't care. If there is anybody in the world that would understand about what we've shared, it would be her."

"That's true. She has her issues, but she is such a sweet and understanding woman and I love her to death."

Holly smiled and said, "Well we got off to an awkward start, but I think we'll be good friends, because I think she's really neat and I like her."

"Just be prepared for her flirting with Loren, because I'm sure that will continue unless you make a scene over it."

"I told Loren on the flight down that I don't care if they tease, flirt and even kiss, but screwing is forbidden." Sandy just smiled and sipped her coffee and smiled before she told her, "I would have said the same thing."

One by one the men joined them and they talked over coffee before going to breakfast. Then with plane tickets purchased they went back to the boat and two hours later were back at the marina and after kisses, hugs and handshakes they were on their way home. The flight was uneventful, but Loren and Holly talked off and on for the whole two hour flight home.

As soon as they were home, they embraced and kissed before Holly asked him, "Well does it feel any different being married and home?"

"It feels right honey." Then he smiled and added, "I love you Dixie." She looked at him and then he told her, "Sometimes I just feel the need to call you Dixie again honey."

"As long as you love me you can call me whichever name you wish." She let her hands slip from him then and told him, "Now you go see Frank and see what you can learn because we both know that's really chewing on you."

"Maybe I better. I just hope Ginny isn't there."

"What will you do if she is?"

"I'll still see Frank and talk to him, but other than learn his true condition it won't do me a lot of good. I need to talk to him one on one."

"Well either way you'll know more than you do now."

"I just wish I would hear something from Claire Dugan."

"Maybe you have, I think Morehead City was the last time you checked your email."

"Really? Yeah, I guess that's right." That sent him to his office and a few minutes later he reappeared. "Well, it happened last night. Damn it, she has photos of Gordon with Ginny. Not bare assed, but at least in each other's arms. She'll stay with it for a few more days and see what more she can learn."

1...56789...15