Dixie Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Loren smiled and proudly said, "We're about three miles off shore and pointed almost due south at the moment. We're cruising at twenty one knots and all systems are green."

Holly boldly went over to Chuck and handing a glass of iced tea to him asked, "Well is Loren doing okay?"

He tasted his iced tea and as his arm went around her waist he told her, "Both of you are doing great."

Now that Loren and Sandy knew about what she and Chuck had shared yesterday, Holly relaxed and leaned into him and asked, "Will we reach Hilton Head before dark?"

"Well before dark hopefully. The radar shows there is little in the way of boat traffic within several miles of us not counting the occasional boat just off of shore. The sun is out and the breezes are warm. Life is good," and Holly set her iced tea in the nearest cup holder and moved back to be close to Chuck. Sandy was watching Holly and she knew what was coming, so she went to Loren and leaned into him as her right hand landed low on his waist and very close to his butt. As her hand moved down she explored his ass and lied telling him, "You better be careful honey or your buns are going to burn and you won't be able to sit down for three days."

"I'm busy navigating, would you put some lotion on me?"

Sandy smiled at Holly and retrieved the lotion that was almost hot from the southern sun. Holly was watching out of the corner of her eye as Sandy poured a generous amount of creamy lotion onto her hand and she started to apply it. Holly took the bottle then and started to do the same for Chuck, but she continued to watch Sandy and Loren too. "Sandy honey I feel better already." Both guy's cocks were flaccid when the women reached the bridge, but now both of them were as hard as they could get. Sandy's fingers found their way between his butt cheeks and a minute later Loren felt one of her fingers tease his anus. He turned to look at her and she just smiled at him before she whispered, "Kiss me honey."

Loren was just standing there watching the instruments as the autopilot did the work, so he turned toward her just a little and for the first time, Holly watched her husband kiss another woman like she was his lover. His hand went to her ass and they each pulled as they tried to get even closer to each other.

Holly's hand was still on Chuck's ass, but she let her hand move around his hip and then just before she kissed him, and just as she saw Sandy glance toward them, Holly put her lotion coated hand on Chuck's cock for just a second. Even though she knew she was going to do that, her heart still jumped and she suddenly lost her nerve, but when she kissed him, that slight touch drove them to new levels as their lips came together. Their kiss was so intense that she stopped and whispered, "Chuck I have to stop. I'm sorry for teasing you like that, but I just couldn't resist. I don't know what came over me."

"I'll forgive you this time honey, but you drive me crazy sometimes."

"I'm sorry. You make my head spin and make it difficult for me to behave myself."

"If I keep wishing for it, maybe you'll decide not to behave yourself."

"Sandy and Loren didn't do much better either."

"I noticed that, did you put something in the iced tea?"

"I wish because the next time I'd put more in."

Chapter Twelve

It was only a minute later when Chuck said, "You have the bridge captain, Sandy and I will be back sooner or later." Holly watched them go below and she moved over to Loren and put her arm around his waist.

"I love you honey."

He put his arms around her and told her, "And I love you so damn much honey." He pulled her back and then sat in the captain's chair and put her on his lap and they kissed.

"Loren, when you had Sandy on your lap, she told me that your cock was pushing against her and you were so close to her pussy."

He didn't move for a second and then he asked her, "She said that?"

"Yes she did and in about those words. What would you have done had you slipped into her?"

"I don't know if that would have been possible actually, but if it did...well of course I'd have a burning desire to make love to her, but at the same time I might also panic and stand up."

Holly smiled and said, "I can see that. Sandy would land on the deck on her butt and you'd be standing there with your erection all coated with her juices."

He smiled at her and said, "You are evil. I want you so much and you're teasing me with words."

"I teased Chuck too."

"I saw what you did and that was more evil than what you're doing to me now."

"Maybe I can make it up to you," and she got off of his lap, knelt down and put his cock in her mouth. For the next several minutes she very slowly slid down his shaft with her mouth until she could go no farther and then would slowly pull back. Her right hand cupped his balls and she gently massaged them and used her left hand to grasp his cock and slid her hand up and down. Loren was still going crazy, but he loved what she was doing to him. He wasn't about to say anything and spoil the moment. He even looked at the autopilot and then looked at the ocean that surrounded them. He couldn't believe that he was being sucked off on the flying bridge of a beautiful forty five foot long motor yacht.

Holly made it last as long as she could, but she could torture him just so long, so she looked up at him and went to work on his cock and balls. She kept her eyes on him and as he looked down at her she saw his orgasm build and then take over. She felt his body stiffen and then his man juices filled her mouth. She continued to suck on him as she swallowed and as his climax eased she slowed her movements. His cock was still hard and she was still slowly teasing him when she heard Sandy's voice. "Oops, we'll come back later."

Holly quickly stood up and showed her face glowing bright pink. "Sorry."

Chuck was smiling as he added, "We'll just go get you a couple of Cokes."

Holly was so rattled that she mumbled, "It's okay, Loren was done anyway." Then she covered her mouth in embarrassment, but she was also smiling under her hand. Chuck retreated to get the Cokes, but Sandy stayed and looking at Loren just smiled at him and glanced at his rapidly shrinking cock.

"God that's embarrassing," Holly managed to say. Sandy was enjoying the moment, but she couldn't decide what to say, but then Holly added, "We...I didn't expect you back so soon."

"Well it's your fault for getting Chuck so fired up, and Loren it's your fault for getting me fired up"

With his arm around Holly, Loren just smiled at Sandy and Chuck and guided his wife to the stairs, tossing over his shoulder, "We'll be back." As soon as they were in their bed, Loren positioned himself over Holly and she eagerly guided him into her. Their lovemaking was hard and fast, and as Loren pounded into her she would softly utter with her eyes closed, oh...yes...fuck me..." and then she would look up at him and tell him, "Yes, I love you so much..." She climaxed quickly, and even though she had seen to Loren's needs not long ago, he surprised them both by having a second orgasm.

His cock went soft quickly then, but he could still see fire in her eyes, so he kissed his way down her belly. With her head lifted off of the pillow she watched him as she mumbled, "Loren, oh God. You just..." and then she felt his tongue touch her still sensitive clit. She let her head drop back to the pillow and she moved her legs even farther apart for him. She was nearing a second climax when she felt his fingers touch her anus, and even though that wasn't a big part of their sex life, it was the combination of everything. His finger at her tight brown pucker, with his tongue and fingers seeing to her clit and pussy all launched her into her second and equally as powerful orgasm just as his finger quickly slid into her ass. In seconds her climax was over, but her body still felt like it was electrified. His finger was still in her ass and she couldn't help but move her hips as he slowly removed it before moving up to her so they could hold each other and kiss.

"Loren honey, I can't believe you. You just ate me with your cum still seeping out of me."

"I didn't mind and I didn't want it over for you just yet."

"I feel utterly drained."

"We're going to get knowing looks and smiles when we rejoin them."

"I don't care."

"Holly, you are so damn sexy. You and Chuck naked and in each other's arms and kissing...I actually held my breath for a minute."

"You and Sandy were really getting into it too."

"We really were."

They washed up and after kissing once more they went up to rejoin Chuck and Sandy. They got the expected knowing looks and smiles and Sandy said, "You two look very contented."

Loren smiled and said, "It's amazing what a short nap can do."

"Yes, Chuck and I discovered that too. We had a very satisfying nap in fact."

Holly put her arm around Sandy's waist and after kissing her cheek said, "I can only imagine. When you and Loren kissed I thought for a minute that you two were going to nap right where I'm standing."

They all laughed and Chuck said, "I hate to say this, but it's time to cover up. We're getting closer to other boats and we'll be at Skull Creek within the hour."

"Good because I'm starved," Holly said.

The two women were still standing there with their arms around each other's waist as Sandy smiled and said, "All four of us were starved earlier, but not for food. Come on girlfriend and let's go get dressed," and Loren followed close behind them as the three of them went below.

Before they got dressed, Loren pulled both women up to him and gave Sandy a lingering kiss on her left nipple as he held her naked ass in his right hand. She was still recovering from that nice surprise when he did the same for Holly, who was still recovering from him kissing Sandy's breast. Then looking first at Loren and then at Holly, Sandy told her, "Your husband is dangerous," and she smiled and slipped away from Loren's arm.

Chapter Thirteen

The Hilton Head area was in view and the number of boats out enjoying the balmy weather had increased, so Chuck slowed the boat and called the marina on the VHF radio. They were assigned a transient slip along the dock so the tie off was easy and they were soon having an early dinner. Then it was back to the boat to relax over drinks. "You know," Loren said, "In just a matter of three days, we've developed one hell of a nice routine.

Chuck raised his glass and said, "To great friends and fantastic memories," and the others quickly raised their glasses in agreement. "Well, if you'll excuse me for a few minutes, I need to check my email and messages." Loren followed his lead, so Holly got her laptop and took it back to the aft deck. She went through her email as she and Sandy finished their drinks and talked.

"Sandy, I got one from Linda and she's hired two kids. They start tomorrow so I'll bet it won't be long before we really start to make some progress."

"I'm sure you will."

A few minutes later Chuck reappeared and told Sandy, "Van responded and it looks like we succeeded."

"Wonderful, any other news?"

"A short message from Gwen saying she looked at a boat, but changed her mind. Oh and she says hi to all and she wishes she could be with us."

Holly stopped what she was doing and said, "I didn't know Gwen was looking for a boat, that surprises me."

"She and her ex had a boat about this size, but it was fancier than this one. It was a Pluckebaum and it had every toy they could get on it."

"That's a weird name for a boat brand."

"They make excellent boats but they don't come cheap. Even the used ones, if they're well maintained hold their value."

Loren rejoined them and even before he sat down he said, "Well I got a very interesting anonymous message."

"Anonymous?" Holly asked.

"Yes and you'll understand why in a second. If what he or she said was correct my vice president is screwing Ginny, or probably more accurately, the other way around, she's screwing him."

"He's married isn't he?"

"Yes and with one and a half kids. She's do in about four months."

"Oh God, what is he thinking?"

Loren just looked at Holly with a crooked smile and went on. I shot an email to somebody I trust to see if that can be verified. I told them that if they didn't know, they were to do whatever was needed to find out. I have to get on top of that and quickly."

"First you and now Gordon."

Sandy looked at Loren and said, "What?"

Holly put her hand on her mouth and said, "Damn it, I'm sorry honey."

Loren leaned back farther and said, "Well you might as well finish what you started."

"I'm sorry honey." She told Chuck and Sandy the whole story and for most of the time Sandy and Chuck were smiling.

"Well don't stop with the hotel, tell them the whole thing." She went on and explained the fact that Ginny hoped she was getting a lot more than loving, and then Holly added, "Though I'm sure she thoroughly enjoyed that part too."

Sandy looked at Loren and shook her head, but her smile stayed as she said, "So she was lying there with her...how did you put that? Oh, her humming lover between her legs."

Then Chuck's smile grew as Holly added, "Ginny is quite good looking of course."

"Of course, she'd have to be," Sandy said still smiling, "Loren if you're that easy it's a good thing you don't work for the CIA."

"I guess I was easy, but not anymore."

Chuck added, "Okay, let me say this in Loren's defense. Ginny had the advantage of time to plot and scheme. Loren was single and they had flirted constantly from the sounds of it, so both of them were ripe for some excitement even without her secret mission."

"I didn't get mad at him," Holly said, "But I wasn't very happy about all of that either. I never would have guessed that Ginny had it in her to be so devious."

"You know, something just came to me," Loren said. "Ginny said that Frank was in the nursing home and was only in the real world part of the time. I wonder if that is even true. Excuse me while I go make a couple of calls."

Loren was back just a few minutes later saying, "I decided to handle all of this a little differently. We're hiring a private detective to check on Frank and even more importantly to learn the truth about Ginny and Gordon, and anything else she can dig up."

"She?" Sandy asked.

"That's what they said. They would hire Claire Dugan, whoever she is. I trust their judgment though, so I don't care if he hires a man, a woman or a hermaphrodite."

"Okay," Chuck said, "There's way too much going on for us to keep going south and keep work related issues out of our thoughts. Heading north tomorrow means we'll still have a good three days cruising to enjoy. Plus, if things get better and we want to keep playing we can always go up toward Maine or just play around in our area."

Loren nodded and said, 'I hate to say it, but that might be a good idea. We'll still have almost a week of sailing for us to look back on and talk about."

Holly nodded her head and said, "I hate to agree, but Chuck I think you're right."

"Okay then, in the morning we reverse direction and continue to enjoy ourselves for as long as we can."

Chapter Fourteen

By one o'clock, they were two miles out from shore and moving north and the four of them were naked and there was a warm southerly breeze helping them along. Loren was monitoring the helm and Chuck looked down at their women sunning on the foredeck and said, "Damn it I really hate to see you two leave."

Loren laughed and said, "You mean you hate to see Holly leave."

He smiled and said, "I meant both of you because I need you here to keep Sandy happy so I can tease Holly."

"That works both ways of course."

"But of course. In fact I have an idea if you're willing."

"Talk to me captain."

The engines were slowed to about five knots and Sandy raised her head from the sunning mat long enough to call up and ask if there was something wrong.

"Nothing wrong honey," Chuck told her calmly, "Just giving Loren another lesson," and she laid back down next to Holly.

It was only a couple of minutes later when Loren said, "Relax honey, Chuck and I are going to put some lotion on your backs because both of you are looking pretty red."

"Thank you honey," Holly told him without even opening her eyes. She felt the cool lotion as it was dribbled all over her back and thighs and seconds later she moaned softly to indicate her appreciation of his tender but firm touch. Holly wasn't lying straight so that gave him at least limited access to her left breast and he soon had it covered with lotion before he teased the nipple and then pinched it lightly. She moaned again and moved enough to make it easier for him to touch her. He lay down slightly behind her but with some of his torso covering her back. His hard cock was teasing her ass and his hand went back to her breast as he kissed her shoulder and she whispered, "You are driving me crazy honey. Chuck and Sandy are right next to us remember."

"Shhh," and he kissed her neck as his hand moved from her breast down her belly and toward the treasure between her legs.

"Oh God, maybe you better stop before it's too late." Instead of saying anything his hand found what it was seeking and she moved her legs for him. He touched her pussy and as she took a breath in he slipped one finger between her lips. She couldn't just lie there, she had to move, but she asked him, "Are they watching us honey." Again he didn't answer, but putting a hand under her face he turned her head just enough that he could quickly reach her lips. Their kiss was intense as he continued to explore deeper between her legs. She moved onto her back and her right hand wrapped around his cock as she told him, "I want you so much right now that I don't care if the world is watching us. Make love to me honey."

Then Sandy said loudly, "Oh my God." Holly quickly broke the kiss and tried to turn so she could look at Sandy to see what was wrong. But her eyes only made it as far as Chuck's face as he smiled down at her and his fingers again teased her lips and clit. Holly didn't make a sound as she stared at him. She was sure that Chuck was almost on top of her and she was certain that she had her hand around his cock, but it felt like forever before she put it all together.

She was breathing fast and licking her lips as she tried to form words. She still had Chuck's hard cock in her hand and he was now sucking her left nipple as her hips moved despite her confusion and near panic. He put his lips down close to her ear and whispered to her, "I want you so much Holly." She took a breath and without thinking pulled on his cock a little before slipping her hand down again in slow motion as she looked up at him.

Then Sandy's voice came to her again as she said, "Oh God Loren, what are you doing?"

Holly had to move then, at least enough so she could see just what Loren was doing to Sandy. When she managed to look around Chuck, she saw her husband with his head between Sandy's legs and he was looking up at her as he moved his tongue over her clit. Holly knew exactly what Sandy was feeling right then and she was transfixed as she watched them. There was a second where Sandy and Holly's eyes connected, but Holly felt Chuck move away from her so she looked back at him. He was between her legs and his cock was pointing at her. All she could do was watch and wait to see if he was going to make love to her. She not only didn't care anymore, she wanted him inside of her. She wanted to look up and see his face as he pumped into her. When she glanced back at Loren he was between Sandy's legs and he was lowering himself toward her pussy. It was all Holly could do to remember to breathe as she felt Chuck come down to her and his cock touch her pussy lips just as Loren entered Sandy. Her new husband had his cock inside of her best friend and Holly loved it. She took a quick look at Sandy, but she was focusing on her lover as he lowered his body to hers and they came together in a long kiss.

1...34567...15