Dixie Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All of that left her mind then as Chuck pushed just enough to enter her. She spread her legs as far as she could and lay there in near shock as he took her. Holly even surprised herself when she looked up at Chuck and half whispered, "God you feel so good baby, fuck me hard honey." Half shy and hesitant Holly was gone and in her place was a wanton woman. She had to have her man now and that was all that was important to her.

Loren had looked over at his wife long enough to know that he didn't have to worry about her, so he went back to Sandy to see to her needs. He fucked her from behind and discovered that Sandy wasn't a stranger to anal stimulation and probably anal sex. He wanted to last until she was totally used up, but knowing that he was finally making love to Sandy pushed him over the edge all too soon. As soon as Sandy was on her back he reentered her and then lay on her. Sandy smiled up at him and softly told him, "I can tell you one thing lover, this isn't our only time. I want more of you."

He kissed her and said, "I don't just want more of you, I have to have more of you."

"Don't look now, but your wife and my husband are making love too."

"I know, and I can't believe it."

"Remember when I straddled you at your house and I said you and I would make love? And remember when you didn't believe that Holly could go through with it with Chuck?"

"Like you also said, I wasn't keeping up with her."

Chapter Fifteen

Chuck and Holly were used up. He lay on his side and looked over at Sandy and she smiled back at him. Then as Holly and Chuck looked on, Loren moved and his half hard cock pulled out of Sandy allowing the last of his cum to slip down her thigh. Holly's eyes were locked on her husband's cock as it slipped free and then she looked at Sandy's pussy and thigh for several seconds. She still couldn't believe that she had just made love to her best friend's husband, and that Loren's cum was on Sandy's thigh and glistening in the sun. She didn't know where to look or what to say. She watched Loren kiss Sandy again and then get up, and as he moved over to her she put her arms around him. She looked up at him and whispered, "I love you."

"I know you do honey and you know that I love you. Are you okay?"

Holly was talking a little louder than she thought as she said, "I think I'm okay."

Chuck smiled and said, "Loren don't believe her, she's fantastic, not just okay."

Despite her confusion and uncertainty she smiled and then tried to bury herself in Loren's side.

Sandy finally sat up and reaching toward Chuck said, "Help me up stud or did Holly wear you out?"

"I'm worn out, but I'll be okay," and he pulled her to her feet.

Sandy moved over to Holly and kissed her cheek and then said, "Care to join me for a quick shower? We seem to have each other's husband all over us."

They both went to Sandy's stateroom and took turns rinsing down and then toweling off. When Sandy turned around she looked at Holly and said, "What's wrong Holly?"

"Nothing, I'm okay."

"You're crying, so you can't be okay, now talk to me."

"I really am okay. It's just...I'm confused. Chuck and I just made wonderful love and I didn't want it to be over. I looked over and watched you with Loren and knew what you must have been feeling and I was so happy for both of you. But all of this is so unbelievably far from where I was not very long ago. How can I be like this now? I even watched as Loren slowly pulled out of you and I stared at your vulva. Why?"

Sandy was smiling, but she put her arms around Holly and Holly was thankful for her apparent understanding as they stood there in each other's arms. Sandy told her, "I don't have answers for your questions, but I do have an opinion."

"Tell me."

"It's like you said, so much has happened and you have changed so very much, but I think you were able to adjust to those changes because a part of you has wanted to be more open and carefree. You didn't change as much as you allowed another part of you to surface. A part of you that was hidden because of your father and then your memories of your father. I think you finally managed to put him out of your life."

"Maybe you're right."

She smiled and said, "I don't know if I'm right, but I'll stand by my theory. Now as to why you stared at my vulva I'll venture one more guess. Well let me ask you a question first. Have you ever really studied a woman's vulva?"

"Not really. Well my own when I bathe for example."

"So you've never really studied your own anatomy?"

"No, why would I?"

"I just think that if a woman really knows herself then it's easier to tell her man just what she likes best or maybe wants to experiment with. Okay, before we go any farther with this, are you settling down from our big adventure?"

"I think so. So you didn't feel any jealousy or guilt because of what we just did?"

"Not at all. It's been pretty obvious that all four of us were okay if more happened. I have to admit that I was nearly in shock when I realized it was Loren's hands that were all over me and that I wanted so desperately."

"I was speechless too. And yet...can you believe this...I put my hand on Chuck's cock even after I realized it was him and then I never considered taking my hand away from him. I'm so mixed up I probably need a shrink."

"Wait for awhile and you're confusion with go away on its own."

"You're probably right."

"Holly, do you ever...I've never talked about this with anyone before. Do you ever just touch yourself? You know, just explore and learn what you look like between your legs or tease yourself?"

"I never have. Well I've...you know, used a vibrator a couple of times."

"That's all, just a couple of times?"

"Well, not very many times anyway. So you...okay how do you really look at your own vulva?"

"With a small mirror usually."

"Usually? Do you do that often?"

"Oh, sometimes when I masturbate. I'll be in the mood to just explore and tease myself. Pull at my inner lips for example or tease my clit. Or I'll fondle and explore my outer lips or my nipples...whatever I'm in the mood for I guess. Sometimes I don't even masturbate, I just explore and that sometimes feels soothing to me. My private times. Want to try it?"

"Now?"

"Why not? We still have quite a way to go and you can bet the guys are up there right now talking about us. About how it felt to make love to us and so on."

Holly managed a smile and said, "I wonder what they are saying."

"If we give them time, they'll tell us without us even asking as long as we make it clear we want to hear what they talked about. Okay...Holly, I've thought about making love to Loren for a long time, but when you appeared I was afraid my chances with him were gone. Then when you and I got along so well and you amazed all of us with your transformation I felt like I might have a chance with Loren after all. Of course Chuck knew how I felt. That didn't mean that I would even be able to go through with it and I wasn't at all sure that Chuck would be able to handle me making love to Loren, but he did himself proud today." She dug in a drawer and pulling out a small mirror in a frame, handed it to her saying, "Okay, girlfriend take a long look at yourself. Lean up against the headboard so you can look down to the mirror with your legs spread wide."

"This is a little embarrassing."

"Okay, I'll be beside you and I'll look at myself without a mirror."

Holly laughed and said, "I feel like I'm fourteen and we're having a sleep over."

Sandy laughed and said, "Yes, and if my mom finds out that I'm touching myself she'll just freak out."

As soon as Holly was in position she put the mirror between her legs and steadied that before she touched herself. "Holly, look at your inner lips and see how yours are. Are they hidden or longer than your outer lips?"

"I don't...I guess they're about the same size, but I can tell you they're a little sensitive. Not sore at all, but sort of...well touchy I guess."

"Mine are too. As soon as I touched myself I remembered Loren entering me the first time. I felt like my heart was in my throat and I couldn't wait to feel him inside of me."

Holly pulled at her inner lips and said, "Mine stretch quite a bit, do yours?"

"Show me." Holly was still feeling very self conscious, but she waited until Sandy's head was almost between her legs and then she pulled her right inner lip down. "That is farther than mine will go."

"I can go a little farther too," and Sandy watched as Holly stretched her healthy brown pink inner lip just a little longer.

"And to think that yours are almost hidden," and Sandy innocently reached out and touched Holly's inner lip. Holly stared at Sandy's hand in surprise, but she held still and gave Sandy plenty of time to look at her pussy.

"My outer lips are smaller than I thought, isn't that weird?"

"I have puffy outer lips and Chuck loves them, but my clit is tiny and hard to find sometimes."

Holly laughed and said, "I can't even seem to find mine. I know where it's supposed to be."

Again, Sandy's hands went to Holly's pussy and she followed the inner lips up to where the clit was supposed to me. "Oh, it's right where it belongs. All you have to do is encourage it to come out. Push on it on each side down by the base and watch it appear. Here, like this and Holly felt Sandy's touch again.

"Oh God," Holly mumbled before she could catch herself.

"I know, it feels good doesn't it."

"It feels great."

"Now look with your mirror. You really have a good sized one and I'm envious. I think guys like to see that."

"I wonder if Loren has noticed it, because he hasn't said anything about it."

"Maybe he needs to spend more time down there," and they both laughed about that. Holly was feeling relaxed and happy now. No more stress about what she should or shouldn't do or think or feel. She was who she was and she was also enjoying the private time with Sandy. She'd never had a friend that she ever felt she could even talk about intimate things, let alone be naked and compare them with each other. Holly leaned over and looked closely at Sandy's lips and touched them.

"Yours really are more puffy than mine are. Well larger really because they don't feel puffy. They're soft and yet firm in a way. I can see why guys might like them."

"Well guys like all kinds of them really I guess. In fact I'll bet mostly they just want their woman to have a pussy," and again they laughed at their own comments.

"So your clit is tiny?"

"It really is. As you've seen, I have no trouble getting excited, but it would be nice to have a bigger one." Holly copied Sandy's moves and pushed at Sandy's clit to make it appear. It was barely the size of a pencil eraser, but she liked looking at it. She'd never been close enough to really see one before so she touched it and Sandy moved her hips and said, "Careful girlfriend"

"I'm sorry, I forgot it's probably very sensitive and maybe even sore."

"No, just ready to do it's job for me. In other words what you just did felt good."

"Oh God," and Holly jumped back as Sandy laughed so hard she lay on her side. That made Holly laugh and Sandy asked her, "Why did you react that way?"

"I didn't mean to...you know, I mean I'm not trying to start something."

That made Sandy laugh even more, but she collected herself and said, "I just love you Holly. I'm so glad you came into our lives."

"Meeting you and Chuck has been so wonderful for me too. I just wish we didn't live so far apart."

"I do too."

Abandoning her self examination Holly asked, "Will you tell Gwen about what we've all shared today?"

"I haven't decided. What are your thoughts about that?"

"You are very close to her and I'm guessing that you three have shared a lot with each other."

"That's true, we have. Of course I don't know exactly what her vulva looks like," and that made Holly laugh, but at the same time it made her feel pretty special too.

"I guess I'll leave it up to you and Chuck. You two will be the ones to face the questions I'm sure."

"Oh you can count on that."

"Sandy, has anybody, man or woman ever watched you make love before?"

"Never, not even Gwen. Oh we've done our share of silly things, but nothing even close to what the four of us shared today. I just hate the thought of you going back to Indianapolis, and it would be very hard to have any privacy that would even come close to what we have out here in the Atlantic."

"Sandy...thank you...I mean for being such a good friend and for...well like what we just shared for example. I never would have even considered doing that with anybody else. It's hard to put into words what that meant to me and what your friendship means to me." Sandy wiped a tear from her cheek and she managed a weak smile as they shared another long and tight embrace. "I guess we better go see if the guys have fallen overboard." They put on shortie tops and shorts and with the guy's shorts in hand went back up to the flying bridge.

Chuck saw them first and said, "Damn, we thought you two had died down there."

"Everything okay?" Loren asked.

"Everything is great honey and we're glad you missed us."

"Well not a lot because as we waited for our shorts, a boat came by with women on it. They gave us a very friendly wave."

Sandy laughed and said, "You're so full of it. We have three miles of water between us and shore so I'm sure another boat didn't come close enough to see your packages."

Wanna bet? They were within maybe fifty yards of us, just cruising along."

"Just a boat full of young sexy women I suppose."

"No, just three of them and at least one guy. Older, but the women looked pretty hot."

"I can't decide if I believe you or not."

"I'll make you a bet. If by some miracle they're out of the marina that we're headed for and we see them, I'll point them out and you lose. For your punishment you two have to let the guys seen you naked."

"No, now wait a minute," Holly said.

"And what happens if we don't see the boat?" Sandy asked.

"Nothing, because we can't prove a negative."

"Holly," Sandy said, "Number one, that never happened and number two, the odds of ever seeing that boat, if it did exist, would be very slim."

"Describe the boat," Holly demanded.

"White of course, with blue lettering that we couldn't read. It's a smaller boat than ours, say maybe thirty or thirty five feet and I'd guess gas powered rather than diesel, but I can't be certain of that. So is it a bet?"

"No," Holly answered quickly.

"Okay then topless and while you're right up here."

"Okay

Chapter Sixteen

They were closing in on Myrtle Beach and it was still early, so Chuck cut the throttles back until they were doing just six knots. That brought Sandy up the stairs to ask, "What's going on?"

Loren was at the helm again and he said, "Nothing love, we're plenty early so we're slowing down so we can look for the boat with the blue lettering."

"You're just too funny, just get us there for an early dinner."

"Your wish is our command."

Sandy went back to the aft deck and sitting down, she told Holly what was going on. "Oh God Sandy, do you think they could find that boat?"

"I suppose it's possible, but not likely. Besides, at fifty yards they couldn't tell if we were naked or dressed. It's just the idea of us being naked that would stir our guys up."

"You sure?"

"Well fifty yards is a hundred and fifty feet and that's a long way. Even if they could tell we were naked what would they really see? A skin toned figure that could almost be male or female."

"You're probably right."

Loren called down the gangway to the women, "Marina less than an hour ahead."

Holly smiled and called back to him, "Have you found your mystery boat?"

"Not yet, but we'll be sure to call out if we do find it."

Holly smiled at Sandy and then they went back to talking or just watching the water, each lost in their own thoughts.

The women were sure they were too close to the marina to worry even if the miracle occurred and they found the boat, but that thought was dashed when Loren called down, "Ahoy below, come up and show the boys your boobs."

"Holly, they are so full of it. Look around, do you see any boats?"

"Nothing close enough to be identifiable, so let's get this charade over with," and they stripped to the waist.

They had just left the gangway behind them when they saw the boat right off of the bow, straight ahead of them and no more that sixty feet away. Chuck did a hard to port turn and there were three guys at the rail along with their women.

"Oh my God," Holly said as she froze in place. "Oh no honey," and Loren, with his arms around both of them, nudged them to the starboard side so they could be easily seen.

Holly looked up at her smiling husband and said, "My God, they're too close. You said fifty yards or more."

"That's how it was when the women saw us, but we didn't say that's how it would be again."

"You tricked us."

"You just weren't thinking it through. Smile for them honey and wave. Let your sexy hooters move and sway for the boys. You too Sandy...you who was so sure we were full of it, step closer," and he pushed her the last couple of feet. Then as Chuck watched and manned the helm, Loren put his arm around Sandy and cupped one of her breasts in his left hand.

She pushed back against Loren then as she said, "Damn it Loren, one of them has binoculars."

"Oh, that's right," Chuck said, "We forgot to mention that the women were checking us out with binoculars."

"Damn you Chuck, you'll pay for this, now get us away from here."

"Sandy honey," Loren said, "They love you. Look at how the guy with the binoculars is focusing on you." Then with his hand still on her breast he turned her enough so he could kiss her. He held her tight to his side and kissed her deeply as his fingers pinched her nipple slightly and the pulled it before he released her. Sandy just stood there then accepting her situation. Loren turned his attention to Holly then and did the same with her, only he was behind her and he cupped both of her breasts in his hands.

"Wave to the guys," Chuck added and then said, "Oh shit Loren look at the women, they're stripping for us now. Damn it I'm buying a camera just to leave on the boat." He put the boat in neutral and ignored the helm as he joined Loren, Sandy and Holly at the starboard rail. The guys on the other boat applauded and called out to them and then waved as they eased away and headed for the marina throwing an impressive wake as they went.

Sandy turned on Loren, but she was smiling as she said, "You are rotten. I mean down to the core rotten. You and your cohort will pay one day for that stunt."

"But honey you have fans now. Both of you have fans."

"They just saw naked women and that's all they cared about. As long as we had boobs showing that's all that mattered."

They finally made it to the marina and without encountering the blue lettered boat again. By the time dinner was behind them and they were having drinks on the aft deck, the flashing incident was all but forgotten. Loren retrieved his laptop and checked his email. Sitting next to Holly he looked at the screen and said, "Well we're making a little progress. Claire the investigator is reporting that though in poor health, Frank is alert and fairly sharp of mind. Somehow she got the nurse to tell her that there has been no report of Frank being confused beyond an occasional lapse of memory. Now I can't wait to go see Frank and have a heart to heart talk with him."

Chuck had his business face on as he said, "The simple fact that she lied about Frank's health is very interesting, but what's more important is what that says about Ginny. I wish I could have met her at some point so I'd have a better feel for her."

1...45678...15