Do I Know You? Ch. 03

Story Info
An online author finds one of his fans.
1k words
4.51
5.3k
1
1
Story does not have any tags

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/10/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Memories flooded my mind, while my eyes were focused solely in the present moment - I could NOT stop staring. We'd only exchanged a few pics, just enough to spark the imagination and provide a visual foundation for all of our online play, so it isn't surprising that I didn't recognize her at first. The voice should have been a giveaway, but then again, it was the first time I had heard it in person, and I certainly wasn't expecting to reconnect like this!

"You are so incredibly beautiful," was all that I could muster. Seriously. I felt as if I constantly needed to manually close my jaw, it was so slack.

"Well thank you!" she said, not shying away from my gaze at all. Her comfort in this state was very appealing to me - she was comfortable in her skin, but it was more than that. She enjoyed being seen - not objectified, but rather, appreciated. A few seconds of observation on my part confirmed what I had suspected throughout our time together online: this woman knows who she is (and is happy with that person), what she wants (and needs), and how to go about getting it all.

It just happened to take us a little longer to get there...

"So, I'm in this robe, and, you're in a suit," she said, looking me up and down as I sat on the sofa. "While you do look good, I think you would look even better if you were to lose a layer or two..."

I quickly tried to wriggle out of my jacket while still seated, but she moved forward and put her hands on my shoulders, pushing me back against the cushion.

"I didn't say anything about YOU doing that, did I?" she asked, her nose touching the tip of mine, "Let me take care of that for you..."

She pushed open the jacket of my suit, while I leaned forward, allowing her to slide it down my arms. As she slipped the jacket all the way off, her breasts rubbed against my chest. I couldn't wait until I was also bare-chested, in order to feel her skin against mine.

"You're not in a hurry, are you?" she asked, with that playful look that told me it really didn't matter if I was indeed in a hurry - we were going to go her pace regardless.

"Not at all, my dear," I lied.

Tenderly, she kissed the top of my head while she loosened my tie and slid it out of my collar. She continued to kiss me, but moved down my forehead, and then nose, as she unbuttoned my shirt. GOOD LORD each time she brushed against me it took all of my self-control to refrain from reaching up and touching her. I felt as if I knew where she was headed, so I didn't want to spoil the moment by rushing things.

As I leaned forward again, allowing her to slide my dress shirt down my arms, she again pushed me back down on the cushion of the sofa, only this time she kept moving with me and ended up straddling me. I was still wearing a t-shirt and my suit pants, socks, and shoes at this point, which made me wonder if she couldn't hold out any longer and was giving in herself.

As if she could read my mind, she whispered in my ear, "Just needed to feel you against me for a moment!"

Again, I had to talk myself out of simply reaching out to hold her in my arms as she sat on my lap rubbing her beautiful body against me - fortunately for both of us, she only maintained this tease for a moment, before pushing herself off of me, and back to a more upright position, standing over me.

Well hell yeah I enjoyed the view!

She smiled down at me, and put her arms over her head, indicating that I should do the same.

Gladly.

She grabbed my t-shirt at the bottom and quickly pulled it up over my head and arms and threw it into the next room. Her throw once again brought her body into contact with mine, only this time, there was no barrier between our skin. Feeling her bare breasts rub against my chest made me uncomfortably erect in my pants, and I needed to make a minor adjustment. She took that as her cue to take matters into her own hands, pushing my hand aside.

As she rubbed me through my pants, I could not contain myself any longer and I had to touch her - the look she shot back as my hand moved towards her hot pussy let me know that she was definitely ready for this contact as well.

She gasped slightly as my fingers grazed her wetness - if she was going to slow play this encounter, I would gladly show her that two could play that game. She moved her hips lower, towards my hand, but again, I barely touched her - enough contact that it was definitely felt, but such a feathery touch as to deepen the ache in her that grew increasingly apparent. Each touch of my hand only served to intensify the look she was giving me, making her attempts at removing the rest of my clothing take on an urgency I had not yet seen.

Seems I'd found the right spot.

I smiled up at her, as she brusquely (almost roughly!) pulled my pants and boxer briefs off in one quick motion, sliding me nearly off the sofa in the process! I took advantage of the slide to go ahead and stand up, face-to-face with her.

I pulled her to me, pressing my body against hers, and leaned in to kiss her deeply - she responded by welcoming my body into her embrace, nearly melting us together in the process. A hug so deep as to feel completely connected, while our lips desperately kissed and sucked the others' - our desire was unquenchable at this point.

"Why don't we take this somewhere else," she said, able to pull away from the embrace for a moment...