All Comments on 'Do Miracles Happen? Ch. 02'

by Rabbitrunner91

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
JDsellerJDsellerabout 19 years ago
Love this story!!!

You are at it again. I set here on pins and needles waiting for the next chapter. You have a very good way of writing about everyday life. The ups and downs are displayed skillfully. Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
The Man Is RIGHT!!!

Rabbitrunner - - - JDSeller said it all; he/she's righter than rain. I was pleased to see that I missed today's installment when I read Chapter 1. I await.

Prof. Ramstein

Nightowl22Nightowl22about 19 years ago
A great dad

Well, let's hope the officer wants nothing more than to inform her of her husbands fatal accident, with her the benficiary of a large insurance policy.

Bob NEEDS to marry Clair. They cetainly sound compatible. Great kids and he loves kids. But he needs what he thinks he doesn't have time for.

Looking forward to the next chapter, Rabbit. Hope it's not one that disappoints.

sexmatesexmateabout 19 years ago
Need more!

Still wondering where this is headed! What a nice read!

Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Love it!

I just love it!

Can't wait for more... Can't stop hoping for 'happily ever-after' too!

peteinchicagopeteinchicagoabout 14 years ago
Great Story, well written

and an enjoyable read. The only issue I have with it is all the bible thumping. People can do things because they are good people and its the right thing to do without wasting time praying to a hypothetical diety. Still, its an enjoyable read.

0649d0649dover 13 years ago
kinda agree with peteinchicago but ultimately no i don't

You're not being too explicit and pushy about your beliefs, but I can understand why you would want to ... at least you're not being too holier-than-thou (as of yet). Anyway, it's down to you as an author and so far you're doing a good job. Your story is quite enjoyable!

bruce22bruce22over 8 years ago
Lots happening

The twists and turns leave unable to even project though I do imagine they will end up forming a family. As he says he will never be able to devote enough time as he would like to them...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous