Do You Trust Me?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This was a performance and I was determined not to be outdone by my lovely mate. I wanted the audience to know how much I loved giving her pleasure, not just how much I liked receiving it. I reached down to run my fingers over her pussy, feeling the radiating heat, as I lowered my mouth to her firm breast. I drew her nipple into my mouth and stroked my hand firmly over her sodden, swollen labia. I was rewarded with Sandra's gasp and felt her body spasm in pleasure against me. I continued my attention to her nipple, alternately sucked and licking it, circling the areola and enjoying the feel of its growing harness against my tongue.

My hand did not remain idle. I explored first her outer labia with my fingers, stroking, rubbing and gently pulling on them as I felt her get even wetter. I carefully avoided stroking her clit, knowing that the more I stroked and teased her, the more she would squirm and thrust against me. I loved it when she got that way, writhing, on the edge, her lusty passion driving her farther and farther out of conscious control. I held my hand still, letting her thrust against me, I knew desperately trying to force my fingers into her waiting pussy. At last, I left her have what she was frantically seeking, and I slid first one, then two fingers down over her clit and just barely inside her steaming entrance.

"Shit! That feels sooo good," Sandra moaned, still wildly thrusting her hips hard against my hand fiercely attempting draw me deeper into her.

"Yes it does," I said and brought my glistening wet fingers to my lips so I could dramatically suck them clean.

I was enjoying acting as director now. "But I need more. I want more of you!" I declared.

"Then take me. Take me now!" she replied with desperation.

I sat back on my knees for a second to gaze down upon her. My cock stood up tall, away from my body, clear evidence for all to see how turned on I was. I reached down to Sandra's ankle and and raked my fingernails over her instep and up the inside of her thigh, marking a trail of heat that ended at the center of her pleasure. As I lowered my head toward her wet, swollen pussy I heard her gasp loudly right before she thrust her pussy up to my face. I buried my tongue as deep into her tight wetness as I could.

The next few minutes were a whirl of ecstasy for me. I could feel Sandra's swollen pussy lips against my tongue, and taste the juices pouring out of her as she repeatedly ground up against my face. The feel, the smell, and the taste of her passion drove me to mercilessly tongue her, delivering every ounce of pleasure that I could. I was rewarded with her pelvic thrusts and raucous moans. It was an encore performance of the passion she had just finished raining down on me and I was determined to make it an award winning show of my own.

I pulled my mouth away to catch my breath, but continued stroking her dripping pussy with my hand.

"You know what I want," Sandra growled. "Give me what I want!" she demanded thrusting her hips into the air toward me.

"Your wish is my command," I replied, then thrust my finger deep into her tightness, deliberately stroking over her G spot.

"Aaah," Sandra wailed out loudly as I buried my finger into her and pressed my thumb against her clit. I knew that I was in control now, and I had no intention of letting up. I wanted a big climax to this spectacle; one that I knew would come with her explosive orgasm. I traded my thumb on her clit for my tongue and sucked hard simultaneously flicking with the tip of my tongue. I heard a second, louder, guttural groan from her and that urged me on. I was determined to make her cum harder than she ever had. Not only did I want to shower as much ecstasy on her as I could, I wanted everyone watching to see how much I loved giving her pleasure.

I began firmly stroking my finger in and out of Sandra's pussy and swirling my tongue over her labia and clit. She responded by thrusting even harder against my mouth. I heard the swish of her own hands rubbing over her nipples, a signal that knew meant she was getting closer to orgasm. With my mouth tight against her, I moaned, letting her feel my own pleasure and the same vibrations that she had given to me earlier. Each stroke of my finger into her made her even wetter so that her juices were dripping off my hand despite my furious lapping. I shifted position so that my index finger penetrated more deeply into her pussy while my middle finger rested against the edge of her anus. Her pelvic thrusts caused my finger to rub the outside and gently press against this intimate area, heightening her mounting pleasure. I returned my focus to her clit, massaging it with my tongue, alternating broad firm motions with suction, and pressure. At the same time caressing and probing of her G spot and tickling the outside of her anus. She had never been so wet and so lost in wild abandon. I could feel the beach bed sway beneath us as Sandra wailed out loud her ecstasy, writhing and thrusting her body wildly against me. All I could think of was how happy I was to be the agent of her pleasure and how badly I wanted her to cum.

With another guttural moan and a simultaneous gasp I felt her push even harder against my mouth as every muscle in her body clenched. Her pussy clamped down hard on my finger and I'm sure I felt her clit swell against my tongue. I even felt her rosebud pucker against my other finger. Sandra came ... hard, in waves, rolling one after the other and gloriously lasting long minutes while she spasmed against me and poured her wonderful cum into my mouth. I lapped and sucked wildly, continuing to stroke her G spot and lavish her clit. I could not keep up and I felt her juices drip off my chin. It was incredible.

Slowly the waves of her orgasm faded to small shudders. I gently lapped at her pussy, trying my best to clean her up, as I softly stroked her swollen lips.

"Oh my god! Oh my god! That was incredible," Sandra gasped trying to catch her breath.

I raised my head from her crotch and began sliding up her body. I could feel her warm wetness against my skin .

"Yes it was," I said laying atop her.

Her breathing slowly returned to normal and I could tell that her eyes were once more able to focus after her orgasmic high.

"I'm not finished with you yet," Sandra announced as if talking to the unseen audience.

"Oh really?" I answered back. Before she could say anything else, I rotated my hips and smoothly thrust my now aching and rock hard cock into her slippery pussy. I wasn't quite ready to cede control of the show back to her.

Sandra gasped both with shock and delight. She shuddered hard as I slid unchecked deep into her. I smiled enjoying her obviously unexpected, but momentary loss of dominion. I rocked my hips back almost fully withdrawing my cock from her then thrust forward again, this time a bit harder. We both gasped this time. I levered my upper body up off of her so that my weight was on my hands. In that position I was able to rotate my hips even more and I thrust even deeper into her, pressing my pelvis hard against hers. Sandra closed her eyes and held her breath. I did it again, evoking the same response; a gasp and a hard shudder of bliss. I paused, so that we could both back down away from another climax, especially me. I didn't want to cum quite yet. I wanted this to stretch out so we could both enjoy the feeling of being so deeply connected for as long as possible. There was also a bit of me that was enjoying our show, and I wanted to draw it out a bit longer.

"Oh god that feels so good having you deep inside me," Sandra said, now back in control of her senses.

"I love being inside you. The deeper the better," I answered back.

"Well in that case I know just what to do." Sandra put both of her hands on my chest and began pushing me off of her. "I'm gonna ride you and fuck your brains out," she declared loudly.

I was grinning like crazy as she rolled me across the mattress and over onto my back. I've always loved it when she is on top; her weight pressing down on me as she impales herself on my rigidity. She usually teases me with her pussy, slowly riding up and down my hardness, getting it slick with her juices until she can't stand it anymore and then begins pounding hard on me. It has always felt incredible and I love seeing her go wild, riding me hard until we both cum. That night was no exception, and she began her erotic routine, slowly teasing my cock with her dripping pussy, except...

"I'm gonna ride you too!" I heard clearly in my right ear from what sounded like inches away. It was Diane vociferously announcing her intentions to have her way with her husband.

"Me too!" Sheri theatrically chorused in from the other side of our bed, also sounding like she was right next to us.

Just a few short feet away I saw their naked bodies rise up in the dim light, as they got ready to mount their mates the same way Sandra was doing to me. Any small doubt I might have had whether or not our show was being watched vanished. Not only had we been watched, but studied and now emulated as multiple couples joined in sync with our final, carnal climb to climax. I was sure this was exactly what Sandra had planned.

Sheri groaned as she sunk down onto her partner's waiting cock, and I could hear the swish of skin rubbing against skin as both she and Diane began to rock back and forth making good on their mutual promise to fuck wildly. It was just Sandra that I felt on top of me and that was all I wanted. But the image of other women riding their men in time with her riding me was unbelievable. It felt like we were all on display and putting on our best show for each other.

Looking down on me from above, grinning, Sandra dramatically guided my aching and hard cock to the entrance of her wet and waiting pussy. Inch my inch she lowered herself onto me, dragging it out even longer than she usually did, so we both enjoyed every second of it. With a flair she threw her head back, arched and moaned loudly over and over again and she lowered herself inexorably onto to me, impaling her tight wetness with my hot, hard member. When she was as far down onto me as she could get, I grunted out equally loudly and thrust up against her, pushing myself even deeper into her. I was rewarded with her resounding gasp that synchronized with mine.

"Oh god!" she exclaimed. I heard similar cries of passion echoed by Sheri and Diane, and several others whom I couldn't see all around us.

I ran my hands and fingernails up and down Sandra's back as she raised off me and then again lowered herself agonizingly slowly onto my cock. When she sat upright with her weight fully on my pelvis, I could feel my cock very deep in her, pressing against her G spot. She paused once more allowing me too savor her tightness and her my thicknesss. Then she began undulating her hips against me, pulling my cock back and forth over her G spot. I could see her breasts, nipples tensely erect, swaying in time with her motions in the shadowy moonlight filtering through the thatched roof. Her head was thrown back, eyes closed, gutteral, lusty sounds emanated from her throat. She was totally lost in the moment of pleasure. It was a sight that will be forever emblazoned in my mind.

"That feels so good," we both moaned in unison, reporting our delight to everyone in earshot.

I grabbed her butt cheeks hard and pulled her tighter against me. Sandra put her hands flat on my chest and surrendered to the pleasure. Finally, blissfully she let herself go, and began bucking wildly on me. I could tell she were on a mission to indeed fuck my brains out and I was ready and willing to go with her. Again and again she thrust down onto me, and I in turn thrust up into her; meeting each of her assaults on my cock with my own, deep into her pussy.. What had been the sounds of skin brushing gently together turned into the aggressive smack of flesh against flesh, of furious and wild sex. That sound echoed from all around us as our nearby friends accelerated into the same wild abandon as us.

I let go of any inhibitions at about the same time that Sandra did. Together we moaned, grunted, and yelped out loud our pleasure for any and everyone to hear. I could hear the same coming from Sheri and Diane, and it was as if we were all cheering each other on, encouraging each other to reach a higher and higher plateau of ecstasy.

"Cum with me! Oh, cum with me!" Sandra called out, her fingernails digging fiercely and wonderfully into my skin.

That was all it took to push me over the edge. With one hard thrust of my hips up into her, I drove my cock as deep as I could and exploded what felt like a river of hot cum. I heard Sandra gasp and felt her pussy spasm hard around my cock, her legs wrapped tightly around my hips as the crest of her second orgasm flooded over her. We stayed that way for what felt like forever as our climax faded and my cock sent a few more jets of cum deep into her pussy, each one making her shudder.

When my head began to clear and I became aware of my surroundings, I could see both Diane and Sheri in the dim light finishing their own orgasms. Sandra was staring unabashedly at them, clearly taken in by the beauty of their moments of carnal pleasure. I could hear us all panting when Sandra collapsed onto my chest and I felt a small trickle of our combined cum trickle out of her and over my balls.

"I think we made a wet spot," Sandra giggled.

"I think we all did," I heard another voice say.

"That was incredible," I said, and heard four other voices agree with me.

I whispered in Sandra's ear: "I can't believe we did that."

"What?" she said with mock innocence.

"I can't believe that we had sex in front of, no ... with everyone like that. I felt like we were on a stage. You planned all that didn't you?"

"You liked it, didn't you?" Her tone made it sound more like a statement than a question.

Before I could reply, she just smiled, and rested her cheek against my chest. "Do you trust me?" she asked, leaving me wondering what boundary we were going to push past next.

12