Doctor Calgary - Second Appointment

Story Info
As I walked towards the Doctor's surgery...
1.3k words
4.1
49.2k
5

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 08/20/2006
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

For Kerri.

*

As I walked towards the Doctor's surgery the events of my previous appointment with Dr Calgary were still very fresh in my mind.

I opened the door and entered the surgery under the watchful eye of the now flirtatious receptionist. I entered my details on the touch screen and took a seat in the waiting area. It was just Nine am.

I recalled the events of my last appointment as I sat impatiently and eventually I heard the buzzer sound.

I quickly made my way down the corridor to Dr Calgary's room and knocked the door.

'Come in.' said Doctor Calgary.

I opened the door and entered the room.

'Good morning Anthony. Please take a seat.'

As I sat down the young coloured Doctor stood up, partially closed the window blind and then walked to the door and turned the lock.

'Please remove your clothes Anthony and make yourself comfortable on the examination table.' She stated.

As I stood to remove my clothes, Dr Calgary removed her jacket and walked to the sink and washed her hands. As she turned to dry her hands she glanced in my direction. Her face was flushed as she looked at my cock which was already growing at an alarming rate.

'Please make yourself comfortable Anthony...' she again stated.

'Did you refrain from sexual activity like I asked?'

'It was difficult, but yes...' I replied as I sat on the table.

She approached the table and forced my knees apart to an almost 90 degree angle. She lent down and looked very closely at my freshly shaved, over large testicles. My cock was literally pulsing with each heartbeat, inches from her very prominent lips.

'Anthony I asked for a second opinion and...' She paused.

'And...' I replied.

'Well... It's...'

'It's...' I replied.

'The only way is to perform a... how can I put it... errm... practical examination.' She almost shouted out.

'How do you mean?' I asked.

'Well Anthony, I mean actually witness you shhh... shh... shooting...'

'Oh I see Doctor...' I replied.

'Do you have a problem with that at all Anthony?'

'No Miss...' I replied and as I took a gulp my mouth literally watered.

I sat there for a short while and she asked 'Well?'

'Well what?' I replied.

'You can begin.'

As I sat there I looked at the Doctors flushed face, I could quite clearly see her nervously nibbling on her bottom lip awaiting my reply.

'I'm sorry I can't do this...' I said and stood up in front of the young coloured Doctor.

'Anthony do you have a problem with this at all?'

'I'm sorry, but I simply cannot masturbate in front of a relative stranger.' I replied.

'Perhaps there is another way...' she uncontrollably blurted out.

'Another way?' I asked

'Well I could... could...'

'Could what?' I asked.

'I suppose I could masturbate you...' said the young coloured Doctor.

We both stood for a few silent seconds and the response I had wanted had now been granted.

As I moved back towards the table to retake my position I could almost see relief in her expression.

As I sat back on the table the doctor undid the first few top buttons on her tight fitting tailored blouse and walked towards the sink area and reached into a box of latex gloves.

'No gloves.' I stated.

'But Anthony...'

'No gloves...'

She turned and approached the table and with her hands almost shaking, reached out and grasped my pulsating erection. She leaned forward and looked closely at my cock as she also caressed my scrotum.

I let out a deep guttural groan as she slowly pulled the foreskin over my knob and back again.

She then gently stroked the entire length of my cock from head to balls with her small young coloured hand.

She continued to stroke my cock up and down, slowly then slightly faster. I looked at her face and she was almost in a state of hypnosis as she feverishly wanked on my cock.

Precum was literally running down over the young coloured doctors hands as she continued her 'practical exam.'

I deliberately squeezed hard and forced blood into my erection causing the Doctor to use both hands to tightly grip on my cock as she continued pulling at my nether regions with pure wanton lust.

My knob was turning an angry shade of deep purple and I deliberately adjusted my seating which caused the Doctor to come back down to earth.

'Oh my, Anthony... I must apologise.'

'Apologise?' I asked.

'I... I...' the young Doctor stammered.

'Doctor, it's not a problem, but we could go on like this for hours...'

'Hours?' She asked.

'Believe me Doctor I respond much better to oral stimulation.'

'But Anthony I simply couldn't...'

'Ok that isn't a problem...' and started to stand as if to leave, even though the young Doctors hands were both still faithfully holding onto my engorged erection.

'I... I...' Doctor Calgary muttered not knowing where to put herself.

I sat back down and couldn't believe what I had just said to this young coloured woman who I had only been in the same room with on one previous occasion.

She then pushed me down slightly on the table and slowly opened her large lips and stuck out her tongue and proceeded to slowly lick from my scrotum to my knob, she grasped the base of my penis in her hands and slowly sucked my knob into her mouth.

She sucked hard then released her mouth from my knob and swirled her tongue around the head. As she licked the knob she pulled her hands up and down lubricating the entire length with a mixture of her spit and precum.

She started to stroke the length with her hands as she greedily gobbled on my knob, occasionally stopping and just looking at my penis.

She continued sucking hard on my knob whilst wanking my cock and I was getting close. She could sense I was near and released her lips and continued wanking me hard and I felt my balls contract as the first shot of thick semen flew through the air.

The doctor was almost laughing with glee as thick semen shot again and again all over her hands and clothes. She continued to wank my erection from head to balls until the shots subsided then she replaced her lips on my knob and sucked for all she was worth.

As my erection subsided and the reality of the situation set in, the young coloured Doctor stood up and righted herself and cleared her throat.

'Er...ermm. Well Anthony, did you feel any pain?'

'No miss, but it only occurs during actual ejaculation through intercourse...'

'But Anthony you stated last time that it didn't hurt during intercourse only when shooting?' the Doctor enquired.

'I think you misunderstood me Doctor!'

Dr Calgary had now resumed her professional manner with me and had regained her composure, as well as her seat behind her desk albeit with streaks of thick semen across her shirt and hands.

As she pulled a few tissues out of a box on her desk she looked quite sternly at me across the room as I started to dress.

'Anthony, I run an out of hours surgery on a Thursday evening from about six thirty pm. Would you be at all interested?' The young coloured doctor asked.

'What would it entail Miss?' I asked.

'A possible further, let's just say 'Practical' exam Anthony...'

'I guess so...' I replied.

'Good. Please refrain from any sexual activities prior to the appointment Anthony.'

'Ok.' I replied as the young coloured Doctor wiped the semen from her hands and shirt with the tissues.

'See you Thursday at six thirty pm sharp Anthony.'

I looked over at the Doctor who never once glanced in my direction as I unlocked the door and left the room.

As I made my way down the corridor the LED banner on the wall in the reception area stated Doctor Calgary is running twenty five minutes late.