Doctor's Orders Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Julie was now sliding slowly up and down my cock. I couldn't see it but I imagined that the veins were protruding like they were going to burst, the entire thing was purple, and the head had swollen to twice the diameter of the shaft. Like I said, I couldn't see it and I know that it is unlikely, but that is how it felt to me.

Beverly turned around and straddled my chest, which gave me a great view of her beautiful ass and also allowed her to kiss Julie and rub her tits on Julie's. This got Julie more excited and she started bouncing up and down on my cock. She started slowly and increased her pace gradually. When she was bouncing up and down furiously, Beverly put a hand over Julie's clitoris and rubbed it vigorously. The result was immediate and intense. Julie screamed as she had an intense orgasm. I could feel her vaginal muscles trying to squeeze the cum out of me, but it wouldn't happen unless they released my balls from their leather prison.

Beverly and Julie both collapsed forward with their arms around each other and holding on to each other for support. I could feel Julie trembling.

Once Julie stopped trembling she climbed off of my cock and went with Beverly over to the table that Meredith was bound to. Erika and Meredith were still in sixty-nine position. Apparently one orgasm wasn't enough to satisfy them tonight.

Beverly opened a drawer under the table and pulled out a dark purple plastic device that was about the size of my middle finger. The base flared out sharply to a much larger diameter. Beverly put it in her mouth and then put it in Erika's pussy while Meredith continued to nibble at her clitoris. Beverly hit the switch with her other hand and the small vibrator came to life with a hum. It didn't take long to push Erika over the edge. Meredith increased her assault on Erika's clit as Beverly worked the vibrator around in Erika's wet pussy. Beverly then took her other hand and swatted Erika hard on the ass. That took Erika over the edge and she convulsed in orgasm.

As soon as Erika's orgasm was over, Beverly handed the vibrator to Julie. Erika climbed off of the table and took one of Meredith's nipples in her mouth and used her hands to stimulate the rest of Meredith's breast. Beverly did exactly the same Meredith's other breast. Julie, knowing how to get Meredith off quickly, slid two of her fingers in Meredith's pussy and pumped them in and out rapidly. She pressed the vibrator directly against Meredith's clit and left it there. Meredith screamed and writhed as if it were painful. It may have been but Meredith liked sex and she liked pain. Right now she was getting both. Meredith tried to get away from the vibrator but was bound hand and foot and couldn't escape. She wailed and then I noticed that she arched up to push her clit even harder against the vibrator. Meredith then exploded in a long, loud, VERY loud, orgasm.

Julie removed the vibrator as soon as Meredith started coming down from her orgasmic high. Then she looked over at me with a positively evil looking grin.

"I think I'd like to play with this toy some more, but who will I use it on?" she asked as she looked directly at me. Julie approached menacingly as Beverly and Erika unshackled Meredith. Beverly and Erika walked over to me next. Meredith wasn't leaving the table even though she was no longer bound. She must have needed to catch her breath.

Julie pressed the side of the rapidly humming vibrator directly on my balls, which were still stretched by the leather strap and surgical tubing.

"Ouch! That hurts!" I cried.

I wasn't kidding. It REALLY hurt. My balls were incredibly sensitive from the relentless teasing I'd been getting all week and from being stretched. I didn't say "safe word" simply because I didn't think of it. Julie was perceptive enough to realize that it really did hurt and she pulled the vibrator away immediately.

"Well, I don't want to hurt you, Joe. I just want to torture you. They aren't the same thing, you know?" asked Julie.

"Yes. I certainly learned that this week," I answered.

"Now you've given me an excuse to torture you, Joe. Do you know what you did?"

I wasn't thinking very clearly. All I could think about was cumming. I didn't even bother to answer her.

"I guess you don't. You forgot to address me as 'Mistress'. We are in the dungeon and playing the game. Proper respect is required," she said calmly. "Well, I'm not going to whip you. You probably think that you're lucky, but you're not. I have far worse ways to punish you," Julie said with an ominous tone.

I have to admit that Julie made me nervous. I was glad that Beverly was there. If she hadn't been I would have worried that Julie was going to really hurt me.

"I'm sorry, Mistress," I offered. I knew it was pointless now, but I said it anyway.

"Not as sorry as you're going to be," Julie responded.

She took the vibrator and started running it slowly over my erection. I'd never felt anything like this. The sensation was quite pleasant in my penis, but it only made my balls ache more.

"Let's take the ball stretcher off and then try it on his balls," suggested Julie.

Beverly and Erika released my aching balls in short order. Julie started by lightly touching my balls with the vibrator and watched my face for a reaction. She saw no sign of pain so she started fondling my balls with it. Beverly went back to the drawer and pulled out a tube of lubricant. When she returned, Meredith joined her.

Beverly squirt some lube on my steel-like rod and started slowly rubbing it around with just two of her fingers. Once my cock was completely covered with the slippery substance, she put both of her hands on my shaft and slowly stroked up and down while Julie continued to massage my balls with the vibrator.

Within a minute my balls pulled up close to my body and I prepared to unload a week's worth of semen. Once again, the women saw it coming and immediately stopped all stimulation of my genitals, leaving my helpless cock twitching in the air.

"Oh, God! Mistress, PLEASE let me cum!" I begged.

"I don't know if you deserve to, Joe," said Beverly. "You sure spent a lot of time staring at other women in the club tonight. Maybe we should punish you for that by teasing you for a few hours and then sending you home unsatisfied."

"Please, Mistress! I'm so sorry! Please let me cum!" I begged shamelessly.

"Well I have to let you cum because I promised, but I don't have to let you cum until Sunday night. That's twenty-four hours away. If we take shifts, we can tease you for the entire twenty-four hours."

My mind wasn't clear enough to realize that she was bluffing. The semen built up inside of me and the testosterone flowing through my brain had knocked about fifty points off of my IQ.

"No, PLEASE, NO!" I babbled.

Beverly resumed the slow stroking of my engorged cock with both of her hands. "I think I like the idea of teasing you for hours and hours. Will someone play with his balls and let me know when they tighten up? I'm certainly not going to let him cum yet, but I do want to bring him close as many times as possible," said Beverly.

Erika squirted some lubricant in her hand and started massaging my balls. About thirty seconds later she simply said, "Stop" and she and Beverly both did. Erika could tell just by touching my balls when I was ready to climax. They resumed stroking me less than a minute later. Again, I was so aroused, it took less than a minute for me to near climax. Again they stopped just in time to deny me. Beverly and Erika repeated this at least five more times. I lost another ten IQ points.

Julie and Meredith started teasing me next. Julie used one hand on my lubed cock and placed the little vibrator on the highly sensitive spot just where the underside of the penis meets the scrotum. Meredith picked up right where Erika left off with my balls. Meredith's hand slipped and slid all over my hairless sac. She didn't attempt to stretch my balls down to deny me a climax, she just said, "Stop" as Erika had done and she and Julie both pulled away and left my cock starving for just one more stroke.

This seemed to go on for hours, but since the entire cycle was less than two minutes, it was in reality less than half an hour that Meredith and Julie tortured me like this. In an hour I'd been brought to the edge and denied more than twenty times. My heart was pounding and I was covered in sweat. Julie kept reminding me that this torture was my punishment for not addressing her properly. Beverly finally decided that I'd had enough.

"Meredith, why don't you let Joe suck on your breasts? Erika and I will take over now," said Beverly.

Meredith put her knees on one side of my and her hands on the other side and lowered her beautiful tits to my face. It was heavenly having her right nipple in my mouth while the other breast pressed into my eyes. She turned her head so she could see what Beverly and Erika were going to do next.

"Erika, when he gets ready to cum this time I want you to pull his balls down and hold them tight. Okay?" asked Beverly.

"Sure thing, Beverly," answered Erika.

Beverly, kneeling between my legs, leaned forward and took the head of my cock in her mouth. She stroked the slick shaft with her hands. Then she started to hum. Erika was kneeling beside me and massaging my very tender balls with her hand again. In a few seconds, my balls started to pull up and Erika pulled them down hard with the ring created by her thumb and forefinger. Beverly continued to give me an incredibly good blowjob, with no apparent climax in sight.

"I'm pulling his balls down now, Beverly. He's right on the edge," said Erika.

"Let's keep him there a while," said Beverly as she continued to stroke my cock with both hands. "Just keep pulling his balls down hard. Julie, would you squirt some more lube on his penis, please?"

Julie squirted on the lube so Beverly didn't have to miss a stroke. She increased her tempo, driving me into a frenzy.

"Erika, when I say the word, let his balls pull up and just squeeze them. Okay, now!"

Beverly's hands were stroking my well-lubricated cock as fast as she could comfortably go. Erika let my balls loose and they snapped up against my body with some force. As they did, Erika started rhythmically squeezing and releasing my balls.

I came harder than I ever had in my life. It felt like my balls were sucked through and discharged with the long, hot ribbon of semen that shot out of the end of my cock. Wave after wave of pleasure rushed through my body; each ending with another gush of semen that exploded out so hard that it was painful. Meredith's soft breasts in my mouth muffled my screams of ecstasy.

Beverly continued stroking my cock slowly and gently for a couple of minutes after the last spasm. Erika was even gentler with my balls, but she did keep massaging them.

"Holy, shit! Why does this always happen to me?" asked Meredith. "He got cum all over me again. It's in my hair, on my face, on my back. Jesus! It's all over his chest and belly too. How much can he possibly have in him?"

The other women laughed at Meredith's annoyed outburst.

"So you all think it is funny, huh? I didn't mind him cumming in my mouth because I didn't need a shower to clean that up. I just don't like getting it all over me."

"Well, don't clean up just yet, Meredith," said Beverly. "He's still hard as a rock. He just might shoot another load."

"What the heck? Just spray it all over me. I have to take a shower anyway," responded Meredith, sounding a little irritated.

"Julie, take over here," said Beverly. "Hand me that vibrator. This will be a little tricky, but I'll bet everyone but Meredith will enjoy it."

Julie started stroking my erection with both hands and Erika continued working over my balls. Beverly put a generous supply of lubricant on the vibrator and switched it on. I heard it start buzzing. It was small but powerful.

Beverly placed the vibrator on the same spot Julie had, right at the base on the underside. My cock swelled a little more and I moaned into Meredith's pillowy breasts. Beverly then moved the little vibrator and pushed it between the cheeks of my ass. The angle was awkward, but I felt the tip of it against my asshole and then it slid in. Beverly pushed down on the base of the vibrator, causing it to press firmly against my prostate.

Almost instantly, my balls pulled up again. Erika didn't try to stop them, she just kneaded them. Julie increased the firmness of her grip and the pace of her stroking. To my surprise, I ejaculated again without ever losing my erection after the first climax. It wasn't the same intensity as the first orgasm, thank God, because it probably would have killed me. Still it was better than most and I felt semen gushing out of my cock and landing on my chest again. It was hot and there was still enough left to land with an audible splash.

Julie and Erika continued stroking me through my orgasm and it lasted for a long time. When it was over, Beverly removed the vibrator, Erika stopped rubbing my balls and Julie gently sat my softening penis on my belly.

"Hah! You missed me!" exclaimed Meredith. "I'm going up to take a shower."

Then I heard her footsteps as she ran up the stairs. Erika and Julie both laid beside me and kissed my face and neck. I didn't have any semen on my face because Meredith had acted as a shield.

These women nearly drove me insane with their teasing and denial, but when they finally let me cum, they did everything they could to make it as powerful as possible. Then they followed that by making me feel pampered. Erika and Julie tenderly stroked my body as they kissed me and Beverly brought some damp towels from the clinic and cleaned up the mess I'd made on my chest and belly. My groin muscles all felt sprained from the intensity of my first climax. They'd tortured me for six days and it was worth it. At least that is what I was thinking now. My IQ is coming back, but I'm still down about thirty points. I may have shot some brain tissue out of my dick too. My orgasm was that remarkable. I just hope I can think clearly again after a good nights sleep.

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Thanks again for all the kind feedback. I'll probably continue this story at a later date, but I'm working on a new one right now.