Dodi's Tale Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But it's the economy that has us down," my host said. "People are being laid off, losing their jobs, we don't get the travelers we did before 9-11."

"What I know is that things were fantastic, fantastic for you as you say, for me, and for the rest of America, when we had a President. The Clinton years were great for Americans. It's boringly cheap to blame the downturn on 9-11, the blame for the failed economy lies with the current administration. They have simply not lead the USA anywhere but down. Cheney is taking the whole country into the sewer, as he drains the national treasury on behalf of Halliburton Oil. It's a disgrace."

"But Clinton did nothing," my host said.

"Nothing? He balanced the budget. He brought peace to the Balkans. He was the most admired leader on Earth, and wherever I traveled, I was proud to be an American."

"Clinton's success was based on Ron Reagan's policies," my host replied. "That great economy of Clinton's was the result of Ron Reagan's leadership."

Whoa....

Slow it down quick.

Slow it down...

Better keep to myself, I thought. No one with active brain cells could possibly think that Ron Reagan, who was not even aware that he was the President during the last years of his rule, was the source for the success of the Clinton years. But here I was in a conversation with someone that far away from reality, someone in open denial about the lies and the failures of Bush's cocaine kid. (Let's get out of DC, W said on 9-10, I hear it's a hard rain that's a gonna fall) Hell, I remember Reagan as the bastard he was, the California Ron Raygun. If my host and I were that far off politically, then no more political discussion from me, especially not one fueled by wine. And I had brought a few bottles of wine, my date said that she liked wine, and I wanted to make her happy.

"I won't discuss politics anymore" I said, trying to be polite. "We don't share the same views, we'll only argue, and I have other things in mind for tonight. I plan on relaxing."

And with that said, I walked out to my truck. I took the three bottles of wine that I had brought along, and I brought them inside. I placed one in the fridge (a Chardonnay), I opened another Chardonnay, and walked a Cab Sav up the stairs to the room I had rented.

"It's not ready yet!" the Mrs. yelled as I entered the room.

"Alright, I only wanted to set this down," I said.

She was frantically cleaning, dusting, vacuuming, all in a very German way. She wanted the room to be perfect. I went back down the stairs, and after a few short minutes she emerged and pronounced the room ready.

"Great!" I responded, and I grabbed my glass of wine and headed for the bedroom. Entering, I was impressed. The hostess had done her job well, towels were placed exactly right, there were chocolates, fruit and crackers, the room was perfect. I stood by the window, watching traffic roll by, wondering if Dodi would materialize. I watched for ten minutes or so, and then I heard my cell phone ring. I answered.

"Louie? I'm here. Where are you?"

"What do you mean you're here, are you in the right place?"

"I am parked next to your red pick up truck. It must be yours. It has the Italian I on the back. Come on out."

I found a side window and looked out to see a green Ford Aerostar parked next to my red pick up. Wow, I thought, she showed. Quickly I went down the steps and out the door, and I saw Dodi for the first time, waiting for my hello. The same gal as in the photographs, about 5'5, 125 pounds, with a round face and dark blond hair.

She had on a blue patterned sundress, it was backless, and a pair of slip on heals. Her dress meant braless, and it was not a modest outfit. As she moved, her breasts swayed, and her nipples could be seen. I reached out and she took me with a warm hug and said hello.

"Glad to meet you" I said, as I ogled her body, and as she ogled mine. I took her hand and we walked. I remarked about how attractive she was, about how great the place was, how great the antiques were, how great the room was that I had to show her, and so on. It was exciting. We entered the kitchen and I introduced her to the hostess.

"Before anything" I said, "I must show her the room," and we proceeded up the stairs to the bedroom.

"Isn't this great?" I said as we entered the bedroom, knowing that it was perfect and that she would be impressed. Hell, I was impressed, I could have done a lot worse, and been a lot worse off. Dodi seemed surprisingly happy, happy that I was the same guy as in the pics I had sent, happy that I was a real person - which sounds like crap but means a lot in internet dating. It's easy to substitute pics.

I reached for her. "How about our first kiss?" I said. She obliged and wrapped her arms around me. I embraced her, hugging her tight, pressing her chest against mine as our lips met, softly at first, then with more passion as our tongues tasted each other. In that instant I felt chemistry, passion, electricity, magnetism, and I sensed that she was feeling that much and more. I lifted her up and continued to squeeze her. She sucked my tongue, and that was a go ahead for me. I lowered her to an easy chair near the bed and I knelt in front of her. In an instant, I lifted her dress, and I grabbed her blue panties as she spread her legs. I moved her panties aside and found her freshly shaved vagina, floating with mild scents of perfume. There, I buried my face in her, my tongue teased her with in and out thrusts, my tongue danced next across her clitoris, and I sucked and nibbled as best as I could for a few short minutes. Then I stopped. I stood up.

"More later" was all I could say.

Dodi countered by rubbing my groin. She unzipped my jeans, pulled on my boxers, and just like that she had my hard cock in her mouth. But I wasn't going to waste it with a quick shot, no way.

"It's ok" I said. "More later."

To be continued...

12