Doggy Style

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
afstories
afstories
82 Followers

John continued reaming Steve's ass. "Oh, you don't like John that much, but he don't mind. He likes you just fine." John reached down and squeezed Steve's balls.

This caught Steve by surprise and he yelled out, "Arrgh." The loads of cum that had been sucked out of his ass and squirted into his mouth leaked out onto the surface of the platform John was fucking him on.

Ariadne said, "You. Absolute. Bitch." She ran over and grabbed Steve by the hair. "One simple thing and you can't do that." She picked up her riding crop and whipped Steve repeatedly on the back. John pulled his cock out of Steve's asshole and Ariadne whipped Steve's ass ten times. She put the crop down and roughly pulled off the pink garter belt that Steve was wearing. "You don't deserve pretty things." She yanked down and pulled off Steve's pink stockings. Then she ripped off his panties. She buckled the restraints onto Steve's legs. She unhooked and then took off his bra and then pulled off his pigtail extensions. Then she buckled the restraints onto his arms. "There. If you can't act like a lady then you don't get to look like one." She started whipping his ass again with the riding crop.

John came around to the front and forced his cock into Steve's mouth. "There you go. Suck on that a while. It was buried deep in your ass and now it's buried deep in your throat. Just suck on it until I get a chance to put it back in your ass." He turned around and stuck his ass in Steve's face. "Now stick your tongue out. Come on! Get it in there good." He reached back and pushed Steve's face further into his ass.

After another ten strokes with the riding crop Ariadne motioned to John. He repositioned himself behind Steve and in one quick motion he resumed reaming Steve's asshole.

Ariadne said, "Bitch, you better clean up that mess." Steve bent his head down and began to lap at the slimy mess that covered the surface of the platform in front of his face. "And you better get it all."

The crowd resumed its' chant of "LAST IN ASS!" This seemed to piss John off and he redoubled his vigorous fucking of Steve's ass. At times he stuck his thumbs up Steve's asshole along with his cock. At other times he pulled up so hard that Steve's knees came up off the ground.

"How do you like it, bitch?"

"Unh. Unh. Ruff."

"Oh, is that so? Rough? I think I can oblige." John sawed at Steve's ass furiously. He slapped him hard across the ass. He reached behind and pulled at Steve's cock and squeezed his balls. The crowd became silent, awed by the violent fucking Steve was receiving. After a few minutes, the slapping stopped and John pistoned his cock in and out of Steve's ass.

Steve responded with each thrust. "Unh. Unh. Unh. Unh." Finally, John came deep in Steve's ass. He pulled out quickly and stepped down off the platform. He walked around and shoved his slimy cock into Steve's mouth.

"Clean that off, bitch." Steve obliged and sucked at John's cock. John pulled it out of Steve's mouth and Steve continued licking it.

Ariadne walked up and said to Steve, "Well, that should have been it but you couldn't behave yourself. You were a beautiful bitch but now you're just a sad little man with cum leaking from your ass. I'm going to leave you tied up like this to think about what you did. If the rest of these guys here want to take advantage of you without your feminine finery then so be it." Ariadne walked to the door and Penelope and Trish followed her.

Penelope asked, "Are you leaving now?"

"Yes. A cleanup crew will come and tidy things up in a couple hours. Your guy friends here can do what they want with that stupid bitch. She's not very pretty any more, but sometimes guys just want a couple of holes." She addressed Tyrone, William, John, and Juan. "Hey, it's quitting time. You guys can go home now."

John and Juan walked out the door, but Tyrone and William remained. Tyrone said, "Uh, is it all right if we stay? I didn't get a chance at her mouth."

"OK, but you're off the clock." Ariadne walked out of the room. About three quarters of the girls in the room left. Penelope, Trish, Angela, and Meredith stayed, with about five other girls. All of the guys stayed. Most of them lined up behind Steve waiting for a turn in his ass. A few lined up in front of him waiting for his mouth.

One of the guys in the rear line turned and said to the guy behind him, "I ain't never fucked an asshole before. My girlfriend won't go for that. What's it like?"

The other guy said, "Just wait and see."

"Hot damn! But why do those guys up front want to get a blow job? Even my girlfriend does that."

"But does she let you come in her mouth? Does she swallow? Can you really fuck her throat like that guy's doing now?" Up front a guy had his cock deep in Steve's throat and was slapping his face at the same time.

"Oh, I see your point. I guess not. Maybe I'll give that a try, too."

Three of the girls, Penelope, Trish and Meredith sat together on the first row bench. Angela was on her knees at the front of the rear line helping the guys get hard so they could fuck Steve's ass. Meredith said, "I can't believe all of these guys are waiting in line for that."

Penelope said, "Please. You give a guy a chance to plunge his cock into a waiting mouth or ass and he's going to turn it down?"

Steve was lost in the constant barrage of cocks. His original fantasy of fucking a woman doggy style had turned into this, with him on his hands and knees taking spurting cock after spurting cock into his ass, and swallowing load after load down his throat. His asshole was tender and his hands and especially knees were sore from kneeling. He lost count of the number of loads he had taken at each end.

After forty-give minutes most of the guys had come at least in Steve's ass with more than half of them ejaculating into Steve's mouth as well. There was a moment of comedy when Tyrone forced half of his cock down Steve's throat. Everyone stopped to watch, but that was as far as he could get it. He left it there and stroked the other half until he spilled yet another load down Steve's waiting throat. When he pulled it out Steve choked and coughed for a couple minutes.

Finally, only Trish, Penelope, and William were left. Penelope turned the lights down halfway as Ariadne had done earlier. William unbuckled Steve's restraints and turned him over on his back. He got another washcloth and gave Steve a sponge bath, giving special attention to his face and ass which were the most messed up. He found the stockings on the floor and put them back onto Steve's legs. Steve looked down and smiled to see them back on.

Penelope said, "Aw, isn't that cute?"

Trish said, "Yeah. Whatever."

When he was done, William bent down and kissed Steve on the lips. He probed in and out with his tongue and held the kiss for a full minute. Steve responded to the kiss and closed his eyes with a slight smile on his face. William bent Steve's knees and slipped his cock into Steve's ass in missionary position. As he gently fucked Steve William reached down and stroked Steve's cock with his right hand. Steve became fully erect.

Penelope said, "Oh, let's give the love birds a little privacy." She and Trish walked out the door.

William continued stroking Steve's cock while he pushed in and out of Steve's ass with his own. After a minute Steve tensed up and came. His semen spurted up high and then came back and landed on his belly. He was surprised at how good it felt, how much cum there was, and how high it had went. He had never come so hard before. William continued fucking him and Steve reached up and rubbed William's smooth hard belly affectionately. He moaned in time with William's thrusts.

**********

Out in the reception area the four girls were together getting ready to leave. Penelope said, "Now are you satisfied, Trish?" All eyes went to her.

"I suppose. I still would like to key his car or something." She addressed the receptionist. "Hey, do you know what kind of car that guy was driving?"

"You mean Mr. Smith?"

"Yeah, him."

"Oh, Mr. Smith didn't have a car. He told me himself that he took a cab here. He called the company when he got here to make sure they would send a car back to pick him up. This place is kind of out of the way."

Trish said, "Oh."

Penelope said, "Trish, you've really got to start wearing your glasses."

The girls laughed.

----------

Copyright 2003 - A.F. - All Rights Reserved

afstories
afstories
82 Followers