Doing Peggy

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I force Oscar away from his warm nest so I can run my feather up and down the ass crack. If I hold the cheeks apart with one hand I can tickle the little hole with the tip of the feather.

That looks so tasty, I can't resist licking. First up and down the crack several times and then around the hungry-looking hole. Peggy is moaning again, and, as I start tongue-fucking her asshole, she's trying to hump her ass back against my face. Oscar is humping against the back of her legs - he's jealous of the tongue and wants to take over that duty. While still working my tongue, I slide one finger up into her cunt - then a second finger. Alternately push fingers then tongue - fingers - tongue - fingers - tongue. Peggy is pushing up violently now and beginning to cry out. " Let me cum. Please make me cum. PLEASE!!

I pull away completely, and tell her she must wait. " Soon, little one." I soothe her "Soon. Now hush.".

I turn Peggy over so I can admire the front view again. Her teats thrust up at me as I caress them. Now the nipple clamps come off and I run my thumbs around the stiff cherries of her nipples. I thirst to lick all over her body, but I ration myself and just tongue her belly button

She raises her knees, spreads her legs apart, and, with her feet flat against the mattress, pushes her crotch up as if inviting the whole world into her box. I must have a picture of this. I take it from the side to show the arch in her back.

I stroke her nipples once more with my feather. The circulation has come back to them, and they feel like they're about to explode off her body like champagne corks when the wires are loosened. Next I pick up Peggy's favorite vibrater and turn it on to low speed. Across the undersides of those bouncy teats and slowly up to the hard buds at the top - bit by bit down her chest to the navel where I poke in and twist gently. Now I go further down to the neatly trimmed bush above her cunt. I push the hairs back and forth as I gradually inch down to touch, briefly, her clit which has been peeking out to see (or feel) what's going on. This touch inspires a violent reaction from Peggy, so I skip over the clit and run the vibrator down her pussy lips and all the way back to her ass hole which I poke at gently - just letting the tip of the fake prick enter. Just as I begin to use the vibrator to stroke that sensitive region between the holes, I hear the phone ring in the next room.

I leave the vibrator on the bed just touching Peggy's ass cheeks as I leave to answer the phone - shutting the door behind me. With the blindfold, Peggy can see nothing. She can taste nothing Her wrists are tied with the velcro so the only thing she can feel is the slow massage of the vibrator under her ass, and that is the only sound she can hear.

CHAPTER 6

I leave Peggy alone for about ten minutes, but, I'm sure, it seemed much longer to her. She was right at the edge of cumming, but not getting quite enough stimulation from the vibrator that lay loose under her ass.

When I return, she is trying to stimulate herself by rubbing her thighs together, but it just isn't enough. She opens her legs wide for me as I reach for the vibrator. I poke it once at her asshole, then stroke across to her cunt lips and push about two inches into her pussy. I work it in and out a little and then bring it up to just touch her clit before I lay it aside.

Oscar is getting very rambunctious now, so I salve his feelings by letting him rub around Peggy's face. She sticks out her tongue and strokes it across my balls. As Peggy licks my balls, she is tasting the juices the balls picked up from her pussy.

I back up a little so Peggy's tongue is licking Oscar's head. He is going wild - pushing into her mouth. She sucks noisily as Oscar fucks her mouth. He pushes into her throat. I feel her throat muscles squeeze as she tries to swallow all of Oscar.

Oscar is almost to completion. I pull him out of her mouth and let him rub between her teats. His juices make the crevice slick I push the teats together and make a tunnel for Oscar to fuck

It's as much as I can stand. I get between Peggy's legs. I kiss her lips.

Hard nipples against my chest ... Our tongues dueling ... Warm thighs against me. ... Legs grasping me ... Oscar poking at her clit ... Loins rising and falling ... losing all control ... going to ...

FUCK

12