Dominance Corporation, Inc. Ch. 11

Story Info
Leverage.
1.1k words
4.46
17.8k
1

Part 11 of the 12 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 11/03/2005
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
RJMasters
RJMasters
24 Followers

RJ stood in the home and office of California senator James Earl Tambull. He arrived about ten minutes earlier carrying a briefcase. He had called that morning to set up an appointment to see the senator about an important matter concerning a mutual friend. At first it seemed he wasn't going to see him, however dropping Dave's name and a hint that perhaps the FBI would be more giving of their time, seem to change that and was told to be here at 9:00 am.

The senator's guards had already searched him and his briefcase thoroughly and he waited till finally senator Tamull walked in and took a seat behind his desk and look at RJ.

"Can I offer you a drink? RJ isn't it? Please have a seat"

"Yes to both Mr. Tambull. I'll have a scotch, thank you." He replied as he sat in the leather seat across from the senator.

RJ needed to let some time pass and give the senator a chance to observe him. He accepted the drink and took a sip and waited till the senator was ready. The senator nodded at the maid and the bodyguards who stepped outside and closed the door. Only one guard remained in the room that kept a constant eye on RJ the whole time.

"What's this all about RJ? I am a busy man."

"Thank you senator for seeing me on such short notice, some information has come to me about a mutual friend that might be of interest to you."

RJ opened his briefcase and took out a folder and then closed the briefcase and set it on the floor. He opened the folder and handed a picture of Dave sitting at a bar. The senator took the picture and looked at it then nodded confirming he knew who he was and that he was according to RJ a mutual friend.

"Take a close look at that picture. Do you notice the young blonde sitting at the bar behind him in the background?" The senator nodded.

"She seems familiar though I don't know from where?"

RJ then handed him two more pictures. One of the pictures showed Dave and the woman leaving the bar together. The second picture showed them getting into his car. The last picture RJ handed him was Dave's car parked outside a cheap motel.

"Ok so Dave likes blondes, found one and took her to a motel. What does any of this have to do with me?"

RJ took the last thing from the folder and handed it to the senator. It was a front page newspaper clipping from yesterday. The caption read, "Serial Murder-Rapist Struck again for the 5th Time!" The senator's jaw snapped tight when he looked at the picture of the woman next to the picture of the motel then compared it with the woman in the pictures. They were one and the same. The senator looked up quietly at RJ in a serious manner.

"Why did you bring this to me? What do you want?"

RJ took his time and sipped his scotch and looked back at the senator.

"I wouldn't make the mistake of trying to black mail me RJ."

RJ shook his head and smiled.

"No senator I have not come here for that."

"Ok that's a smart decision on your part. So again I ask you, what do you want?"

"Dave was working on getting a diplomatic status for a piece of property I own here in California. A resort that caters to, shall we say, a specific clientele with special tastes. The status provided a higher degree of privacy due to the diplomatic immunity of a residence belonging to a foreign dignitary. Mr. Han from the department of foreign affairs of Hong Kong has agreed to purchase the resort as his own private residence if this status is approved." RJ paused letting the senator digest the information.

"So you brought me this information in exchange of me pushing this through for you since I oversee the committee?"

"Well the truth is senator, I brought you this information because I think this man should be stopped before he has a chance to hurt anyone else. However, I also understand that his relationship to you might not look so good. I thought I would give you a chance to take care of this problem privately out of the public's eye. So I am offering an exchange really of you helping to ensure privacy for me and I am ensuring privacy for you and we both get to serve a little bit of justice in the exchange."

"I see. That sounds fair enough. Is there anything else?"

RJ picked up the brief case and set it on the senator's desk and opened it so he could look inside to see the stacks of money which totaled 20 grand.

"Yes. I don't want you to think of this as losing a friend, but gaining a loyal supporter of your political career."

The senator handed the bodyguard the picture of Dave and told him to pick him up and keep it quiet. Then took and shook RJ's hand showing they had indeed come to a good understanding.

Once RJ was in the car he called the office and spoke with his assistant. He told her Dave was going to be taken care of once and for all, and he told her about the news of how things will work out in favor of the diplomatic status.

"That's wonderful news sir!"

"Yes, but I am still unsure how you came to know about Dave?"

"Oh well I didn't...but there was something about him, the way he grabbed me and looked at me. I knew he was rotten. People like that are never clean and they always have dirt if you can just dig it up. So I emailed an old investigator friend of mine at the law firm I was working at before coming here. Told him I needed him to follow a guy and see what he was up to. It wasn't until I saw yesterday's paper that I put the photos together and connected the dots. He had leverage over you because of his position in the real-estate deal. I had no idea how bad it truly was but I knew you would take care of it."

"Smart girl. One thing is for sure he won't be hurting anyone else ever again. Now I am off to the airport and will be back in a couple of days. You and Peki enjoy yourselves and I will be back soon."

She looked down and saw Peki eating her third candy bar and chuckled at her chocolaty smile. It was the first time Peki had ever tasted chocolate.

"Don't worry I think we are going to have a great time. I miss you already. Have a safe trip sir."

RJMasters
RJMasters
24 Followers