All Comments on 'Dominance from Shyness'

by second-time

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Typical

Why even bother to be married?

What a loser!

Divorce her and get her out of his life.

Just another typical wimp story.... absolutely no imagination.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Another Woman writer Demeaning her wimp

So predictable for a new woman writer to grind up the male ego to get even for her man leaving her.

You really could have made this realistic by having him cry and stamp his little feet all the way home.

Well, both of us wasted our time but as a new whore writer I had to see if anything was new - but samemo samemo sick pathetic male humiliation to sooth your little pussy sweetie.

Grow up go to your corner with your dildo and sit on it little sick one as that could be arousing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
I think Harry needs to be introduced to her

to his big knife. The husband should have perhaps put a gun to her lover's head then swing the kife. If he cuts off half of Harry's big cock they would be even. Once they're even she'll want her money making bill paying husband back. that's when he should have dump her whoring ass. If it were my husband he'd have done that to him the first night. Or, had the locks changed while she was away at the hotel for the wekend. Things would not have occured for him like they did for the wimp husband. Sorry bad socre for a wimp husband.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Awful

There have been some pathetic stories on this site and this is one of them.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Bullshit

You are a dick-head for posting this shit. Only a sick motherfucker would read the whole story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Sorry I don't disagree with the other raters

And I was afraid we were running out of wimpy husband stories.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
does anyuone in this submissive group have a clue

Bad writing and no story. Just same old thing over and over

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
wonderful story from a new talent

Imaginative and hot. I can't wait for further submissions .

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I actually kinda liked it....

Not AT ALL what I expected. I'm new to this genre, I'm really into dominant men, I was looking for a story about a submissive woman "dominating" her normal manly not wimpy husband as a one-time thing.

I did however find humor in this story & couldn't stop reading. One, it was like a bad porno, the sex dialog cracked me up! But most importantly, the ending was hilarious & very well deserved. That's what that pansy gets for asking his wife to cheat. Serves him right & it tickled me.

Now did this story turn me on? Oh heck no!!!! But it made me very thankful for my dominant husband & I don't care how selfish he is in bed I'm done trying to read this genre. I'll just spend the rest of my life never feeling a tongue on my hot wet pussy ever again. That's all I wanted, a NORMAL realistic story about a shy submissive wife taking what she wants from the bedroom. I only know how to be submissive. I needed inspiration but it's not worth stumbling across anymore of this!

impo_58impo_58almost 10 years ago
No respect...

The wife lost all respect for him...And he accepted it...That's sad...Why didn't she divorce him and married her marvelous lover? That's the 100,000 Dollars question...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Why? Why would John stay for even a minute.

Get some pictures of them together and then move out and divorce the cheating slut, big cock whore. Make sure all her family and friends see the pictures. After the divorce pay a visit to Harry with a ski mask on, baseball bat in hand and ruin his nuts so he never screws another woman again. Let the slut wallow in her betrayal. Even for fiction this was ludicrous.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
mmmm

change the locks while she is at harrys, dump her shit outside and fuck the dirty whore off

tazz317tazz317about 6 years ago
IF YOU ARE HAPPY WITH THE SITUATION

stay with it, if not, its way past time to just leave. no matter what you do, its already been decided, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Utter bullshit.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous