Dominating Ken Pt. 09-10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

While getting into the car, Mistress Kareena felt a few casual touches on her ass and tits. At first they seemed innocent but within seconds she knew their purposes. Miss Jen and Miss D were quick and swift at bringing out her arousal. She didn't have time to think or protest. Their skillful seduction sent her mind and emotions reeling instantly. She did not know how to react so she sat there and let it happen. She titled her head back, closed her eyes, and savored the pleasure coursing through her body.

Within minutes, soft lips sucked on each of her nipples. Gentle hands glided over her thighs and applied just enough pressure to cause her legs to spread. Fingers gently probed and teased her juicy pussy. Every movement was soft and gentle. Kisses and caresses teased her body from head to toe. Occasionally a tongue would slip into her mouth and she would do her best to return the kiss. She opened her body and soul to the forbidden pleasures. Her body was hot and tingling. Soon she was bucking and moaning in delight. Fingers continued to tease her pussy and awaken her inner most feelings. The touches and kisses brought out her orgasm and enhanced its pleasure. When her body had enough, the fingers and kisses gently retreated leaving Mistress Kareena breathless and refreshed.

Kimmee pulled into the parking lot just as his Mistress came back to earth. Mistress Kareena was glad for the timing as it helped her avoid an awkward moment. Had there been a few more minutes in the car, she would not have known what to say to Miss Jen and Miss D for their stellar performance. She quickly turned the focus onto Kimmee. "Hurry up sissy slave. Get the door for us."

Kimmee looked backed nervously. "May I put my clothes back on Mistress?"

Miss Jen intervened, "Sweetie, your lingerie is much to pretty to cover up. Don't worry, no one will see you back here."

Kimmee stared with an uncertain look. Mistress Kareena's tone became authorities. "You heard Miss Jen! Don't keep us waiting slut or we'll make you go in the front door in your sissy clothes. Is that what you want darling?"

"No..no...I'm coming!" Kimmee jumped out of the car and opened the door for the ladies. In his rush to obey, he did not notice the large wet spot that had formed on the front of his panties. The girls picked up on it right away.

Miss D traced her finger nail over the wet area. "Hmmm. It seems that princess slutboy enjoyed the show in the car."

Mistress Kareena reached down and adjusted Kimmee's cock so that the tip poked out of the waist band of the panties. She rubbed her finger over his pee hole causing precum to ooze out and causing Kimmee to gasp from the pleasure. "Poor girl, if you got that excited over watching us, it's going to be a long torturous night for you. The fun is just starting."

Mistress Kareena gave Kimmee's boy pussy a firm squeeze and then grabbed his swollen pussy and pulled him toward the door. "Come on sissy." He had no choice but to follow. He was led inside and down a flight of steps. As they descended the steps, the reality of what was happening began to sink in for Kimmee. It was the first time he was alone with all three Mistresses. It was thrilling and arousing. His excitement grew exponentially with each step down.

At the bottom of the steps was a large open room. One side of the room was set-up as a sitting area with plush carpeting and a couch and love seat. Midway through the room the carpeting abruptly ended and turned to plain white tile. Various tables and bondage equipment covered the floor and hung from the ceiling. The walls were lined with whips, chains, paddles, and various other bondage toys. Because they were in the basement of a lingerie and adult novelty shop, Kimmee was not surprised at what he saw. Of course the broad display of toys and bondage equipment was intimidating.

Kimmee was relieved when the girls choose to take residence at the sitting area. Miss Jen pointed to a bar in the corner of the room. "Kimmee, Fetch us some wine and pour 4 shots of vodka."

On top of the bar, Wine glasses and shot glasses were neatly placed on a serving tray next to a bottle of Merlot and a bottle of Absolute. Kimmee poured the wine and vodka and used the tray to serve his Mistresses. Each lady took a glass of wine. Kimmee held the tray of shots, unsure what to do. Mistress Kareena pointed to the floor in the center of the sitting area. "Kneel," she commanded.

Carefully balancing the tray, Kimmee kneeled. Miss D took the tray from him. Mistress Kareena explained the shots like a drill sergeant, "These are naughty shots for you sissy. One is for making us wait for the car, one is for wetting your panties like a naughty school girl, one is for begging to Miss Jen in the bathroom like a dirty whore, and one is because I know you're going to fuck up something before you finish the first three."

The three girls laughed at his expense. Miss D got up a brought over a large plastic funnel, similar to a beer bong. The base of the spout had a knob that was used to stop the flow of liquid. Kimmee was ordered to tilt his head back and the funnel was placed in his mouth and the knob was turned so that the funnel could be filled with vodka. Each girl took turns pouring the shots into the funnel. When it was full, Mistress Kareena released the knob and pure vodka rushed straight down Kimmee's throat. It happened so fast, Kimmee could barely taste the vodka. The aftertaste caused his eyes to water and his head to spin.

Once again the girls laughed at his expense. Miss D commented, "That ought a clean out the naughtiness."

Kimmee could handle his alcohol pretty good. However, he had been drinking earlier and Mistress Kareena had kept his meals light throughout the day. The 4 ounces of vodka went straight to his head and he was buzzing pretty good. The girls had carefully planned the whole night and so his semi-drunk state was no accident.

Kimmee remained kneeling while the girls chatted and finished their wine. Occasionally the girls would force Kimmee to consume wine through the funnel. His mind was swimming and he half heard their conversations. All he could think about was how exciting the night was going to be. Finally Miss Jen spoke up, "I think it's time we start."

Mistress Kareena took Kimmee into a small empty room. On the floor were ankle and wrist cuffs, a collar, and a blindfold. Mistress unlocked his shoes and ordered Kimmee to strip naked and put on the items on the floor. She had things to do so she left without watching.

As instructed Kimmee stripped naked and put on the cuffs, collar and blindfold. For what seemed like an eternity he stood naked and in darkness, waiting for his next instructions. As he waited his mind overflowed with fantasies and scenarios of what could happen with his three lovely mistresses. He was thrilled at the opportunities and amazed that he was fortunate enough to find himself in a strange but wonderful predicament.

Finally he heard the door open. No words were spoken. He felt chains being attached to his ankle cuffs and wrist cuffs. There was a forceful tug downward on his wrist cuffs. Kimmee followed the tug and got down on his hands and knees. The person walked behind him and ran her hand along his ass and over the base of the butt plug that had become a permanent fixture in his ass. Mistress Kareena's soft voice broke the silence, "You won't be needing this right now."

She tugged on the plug and it oozed out of his ass. The emptiness was a welcome feeling for Kimmee. Having the plug in all day was becoming discomforting. Mistress Kareena reached around his neck and unclasped the gold necklace that Kimmee had worn everyday for the last 10 years. "I'll hold onto this for you dear. Tonight you are to be as naked as the day you were born. No body hair, no clothes, no jewelry." Mistress Kareena tugged on his cock a few times and moaned into his ear. "Mmmm. I like you this way sweetie. Naked and submissive, like a baby boy dependent on his mommy."

Mistress Kareena tugged his chains, in a manner that caused him to sit up on his knees. She leaned forward and positioned her nipple in front of his mouth. "Open your mouth sweetie and suck on mommy's nipple."

Kimmee did as instructed. Mistress Kareena responded with delight "Oooh that's it's baby. Drink mommy's milk. Mmmm. It's so good, isn't it sweetie."

Although there was no milk, Kimmee sucked like a hungry baby. His aroused emotions surprised him. Mistress Kareena continued with the baby talk. "Ooh yes sweetie.... my baby girl. Your pretty glossy lips look so nice on my nipples." She squeezed his dripping cock and hairless balls. "Mmm. Your pussy poo is fresh and clean and wet. Such a naughty baby girl."

Mistress Kareena was becoming equally aroused. She had not planned on taking Kimmee down this road; it just seemed to happen. Mistress Kareena soon realized she was moving away from the planned events. Miss Jen and Miss D were waiting for her and Kimmee. It took all her will power to get back on track. She pulled away from Kimmee. "That's enough sweetie. Now we've got to clean up that angel face up."

Mistress Kareena carefully wiped away the lipstick, eye shadow, and makeup on Kimmee's face. "Mmm. There's my little Ken. All ready to worship his mistresses."

It was the first time all weekend he was referred to by his real name. Ken was surprised but did not have much time to think. Mistress Kareena pulled on a leash that was attached to his wrist cuffs. Ken was forced to walk after her on his knees.

He was still blindfold so all he could do was trust that his Mistress would lead him safely around the room. Ken sensed an overwhelming quietness as he crawled after his Mistress. Finally his Mistress stopped and his blindfold was removed. His eyes adjusted easily to the candle lit room. The three girls stood in front of him dressed identically. They looked like sexual Goddesses.

Small white candles encircled him and the three girls. The smell of incense was thick and overpowering. The girls appeared like a beautiful mirage in front of him. All three were dressed like Roman Goddesses in toga style dresses. Mistress Kareena's dress was long and flowing. The top was strapless and sleeveless, showing off her toned arms and ample cleavage. The white satin dress was trimmed in gold and pulled into her slender waist by a braided gold belt.. The dress flowed down to her ankles and had a provocative slit that ran far up her side. Her bare leg peeked out from under the dress, teasing Ken. Ken's eyes were drawn to a thin gold leg band which criss-crossed up her leg and tied into a perfect bow a few inches below her knees. A gold arm bracelet snaked up and around her bicep. Finally gold dangling earrings and a thick gold crescent necklace complete with red ruby in the center, completed the Goddess image.

On each side of Mistress Kareena stood Miss Jen and Miss D. Their dresses were identical to each other and similar to Mistress Kareena's. They were white satin and trimmed in gold. However, instead of ankle length dresses, the hems stopped a few inches above their knees. Instead of strapless tops, the young Goddesses had only one should bare. The toga dress tied in a knot on the right shoulder and cut diagonally across the chest. Miss Jen and Miss D wore the same gold and ruby accessories as Mistress Kareena. All three Goddesses had their hair pulled back into a tight bun.

Ken was in heaven at the beautiful site before him. The girls were sexy and powerful. He was overwhelmed and intimidated at their beauty and dominant presence. Mistress Kareena let Ken take in the view for a brief moment. Then she took control. "Eyes down!"

Ken's eyes instantly darted towards the floor. There was a power in the room that caused him to obey without question.

Mistress Kareena talked in a formal and authorative tone. "You are here to worship us as true Goddesses. You will obey and worship us without question. Is that understood?"

"Yes ma'am."

"You have proven yourself worthy enough to serve us. Tonight we will take you as our servant. We will allow you to worship us. You will please us in anyway that we wish. Our pleasure comes before yours. Are your prepared to accept this responsibility?"

Ken was not sure what he was getting into. All he knew was that he was surrounded by three beautiful women and they were asking him to pleasure them. His cock was on the verge of exploding. He would do whatever they wanted in search for his own selfish pleasure and so he replied, "Yes I am."

"Excellent. I am pleased with your obedience. Now it is time to show your respect to us. I will read several statements. For each statement I read, you will kiss each of my feet and then you will say my name and repeat the statement. Then you will do the same to Miss Jen and then to Miss D. Is that understood?"

The instructive tone in which Mistress Kareena was speaking, combined with the aura of candles created a ceremonious atmosphere. Ken felt as if he was being inducted into a sacred society. He obediently replied, "Yes ma'am."

"Good then let's get started. I exist to serve you. Your pleasure is what is important to me."

Ken leaned over and kissed Mistress Kareena's left foot and right foot. He felt as if he was worshipping her. His cock pulsed with each kiss. Ken repeated, "Mistress Kareena, I exist to serve you. Your pleasure is what is important to me."

He moved over to Miss Jen and kissed her feet. He repeated the words to her. The thought of worshipping a girl so much younger than him seemed taboo and thrilling. Ken's cock dripped in excitement. Once again he repeated the gesture and words to Miss D. Again he was thrilled at worshiping such a young girl.

Once he was finished with Miss D, Mistress Kareena continued the ceremony. 15 minutes later Ken had kissed each of their feet a half a dozen times and had proclaimed his inferiority to the mistresses and all women. He pledged to be loyal and obedient to each of the girls and to all females. He committed to strive to be more like the superior woman.

Next Ken was led over to a long cushioned table. The girls had him lay on his back. Miss Jen and Miss D each took one of his hands and pulled them back underneath the table and secured his writs to a leg post under the table.

Mistress Kareena stood next to Ken, looking down at him with an omnipotent smile. "It's time to worship the essence of your desire."

Miss Jen stepped behind Mistress Kareena and unzipped her dress. Mistress Kareena's dress fell to the floor, leaving her naked. She mounted Ken on top of the table, straddling his chest. Her pussy was shaven clean, allowing Ken an unobstructed view of her swollen and moist pussy.

Although Ken's eyes were already fixed on the juicy treat inches from his face, Mistress Kareena barked the order, "Look at my pussy slut."

Mistress Kareena's dominance was making him drunk in lust.

"It is this pussy that has overpowered you and controlled you. It is this pussy that has brought you to your knees and turned you to a sissy. Tonight you will experience its power. Tonight you will worship my pussy."

Mistress Kareena moved overtop of Ken's face and lowered her pussy onto his mouth. Eagerly he licked and sucked the swollen petals of her pussy. While she fucked his face, Miss Jen gently massaged his cock and balls. Ken was could hardly concentrate on Mistress's pussy with all the pleasure he was getting from Miss Jen. He didn't even notice Miss D expertly maneuvering a video camera around the room . Mistress Kareena continued to grind her pussy into his mouth and nose. He was helpless with hands tied to the table. Somehow he managed to keep pace with the face humping. Mistress Kareena started to chant "Worship my pussy. Obey my pussy. My pussy controls you."

Ken heard those words over and over again. At the same time his cock was being teased and pleasured by Miss Jen. The chanting and pleasure were infusing his mind with a new purpose in life. Each time the words entered his mind he became more submissive and more excited. Soon he was truly worshipping her pussy with his tongue.

His worshipping was having the desired effects on Mistress Kareena. Just before her orgasm approached she paused for a second and looked into Ken's lusting eyes. She smiled a wicked smile and said "This is the power of my pussy. Respect it!" Then she covered his mouth and nose with her pussy. Her hips bucked back and forth, smothering Ken in her pussy.

Ken struggled to breath. He pulled on his restraints but could not free himself. He could hear Mistress Kareena screaming in orgasmic pleasure. Her screams seemed to fade in Ken's mind and then everything went black.

Only a few seconds had passed before Ken regained consciousness. A few more seconds had passed before Ken realized that he was now staring at a different pussy. This one had a thin strip of pubic hair. He was in a dreamy state and was delighted to discover that Miss Jen's pussy was now inches from his face. Another look of omnipotence cast down on Ken.

"Look at my pussy slut," ordered Miss Jen.

Once again, Ken obeyed.

"It is this pussy that has overpowered you and controlled you. It is this pussy that has brought you to your knees and turned you to a sissy. Tonight you will experience its power. Tonight you will worship my pussy."

Ken's brain was back to full oxygen but he couldn't help but think De Ja Vu after hearing Miss Jen's words. De Ja Vu it was, but this time it was Miss Jen humping his face and Mistress Kareena playing with his cock. Miss Jen began the chants, "Worship my pussy. Obey my pussy. My pussy controls you."

Eagerly Ken worshipped Miss Jen's pussy with his tongue. He savored her young and fresh juices. He did all he could to bring the young Goddess pleasure. Soon her orgasm approached and just like Mistress Kareena she paused and said, "This is the power of my pussy. Respect it!"

Ken knew what was coming and could do nothing to prevent it. Miss Jen used her fingers to open her pussy. Then she impaled her throbbing pink lips over his nose. She pushed down and smothered his mouth. This time the darkness came faster and lasted longer.

Once again Ken woke in a dreamy state. The alcohol, incense, cock teasing, and lack of oxygen to his brain were teasing his mind. He tried to move and was quickly reminded of his helpless state. His cock seemed to enjoy the situation. Ken soon discovered he was staring at a different pussy. This time it was Miss D's. This was the first time Ken had seen Miss D's pussy which caused a renewed excitement in Ken. Like Miss Jen and Mistress Kareena, Missy D's pussy lips were swollen. Her pussy was surrounded by a neatly trimmed patch of hair. Her sexual scent seemed stronger than the other girls. Ken could not wait to experience her divine taste.

Ken was ready for the order when it came. "Look at my pussy slut!"

He was ready to worship another pussy. Soon he was licking and sucking Miss D's throbbing clit. His mouth and tongue were tired but he continued to drive a deep pleasure within Miss D. He existed to bring her pleasure. He was helpless and at her mercy.

Then came the pause that he feared and the words echoed in his mind. "This is the power of my pussy. Respect it!"

By now Ken understood the power of a woman's pussy. He did respect it. He wanted to shout it out but it was too late. Miss D's pussy clamped over his mouth and nose. He inhaled her strong musky scent. He struggled helplessly to breath. Ken remained conscious long enough to feel a warm stream of girl cum fill his mouth. It was sweet and exquisite. He drifted off wishing he could taste more.

Ken seemed to be getting a 'high' effect from all the pussy suffocation. He felt as if he were hallucinating when he awoke. The pussy smell was a pleasant addition to his dreamlike state. Slowly everything came into focus and he recognized Mistress Kareena's dripping pussy inches from his face. "Look at my pussy," she ordered.