Dominating Ken Pt. 09-10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mistress Kareena, spoke to Candy. "Please dear, unbutton your blouse so Kimmee can see your titties."

Candy quietly and slowly unbuttoned her blouse. She had no bra on so when she removed the blouse her titties hung freely. They were small and firm. Her nipples seemed extra long. Mistress Kareena looked at Kimmee. "Don't those nipples look delicious Kimmee? Wouldn't you like to suck on them?"

"Yes Mistress. They look great."

"Well princess if you beg for me, I might let you suck on them. Beg for me sissy."

Kimmee could not believe his fortune. His mistress was going to allow him to suck on another girl's nipples. He did not want to lose this opportunity. "Please mistress. Let me suck in Candy's nipples. I really want to suck them and I want to please Candy."

Mistress Kareena giggled. "You are such a slut. Go ahead slut and suck those nipples."

Kimmee stood up just enough to reach Candy's nipples. Slowly he licked and sucked them, eliciting deep moans from Candy. Her excitement fueled his desire to suck more. Candy spoke in a whisper. "Harder. Suck harder."

Kimmee could not suck hard enough. Finally Mistress Kareena ordered him to stop. Next Candy removed her skirt. She was wearing black panties and stockings. Kimmee stared at her panties excited at what was beneath.

Mistress Kareena asked, "Are you ready to suck Candy's clittie. Do you want to make her cum?"

"Yes. I am ready. Please make I suck her clittie! I want to make her cum!!"

Mistress Kareena replied, "sooo slutty Kimmee. You are a sissy slut aren't you? You want to eat up all the cum don't you."

"Yes I am slut. Yes I want to eat all that cum. Pleas let me suck Candy's clitty."

Mistress Kareena looked at Candy. "Very well then. Candy please remove your panties."

The room seemed to fall silent as Candy slowly slid down her panties. Miss D zoomed in on Ken's face and Candy's crotch. She caught the picture perfect. The look on Kimmee's face was priceless when a cock popped out from the panties and instantly grew hard. Kimmee jumped back and the girls burst out laughing. It took Kimmee a moment to realize Candy was not quite the girl he thought she was. Candy was actually a man.

Kimmee face turned bright red. He wanted to leave but he knew he couldn't. Miss Jen was the first to speak. "Kimmee, this is your future dear. Candy was once a man just like you were once a man. Now look at her." Miss Jen slid her hand over Candy's tits. "She's got pretty breasts...." her hand slid down to Candy's ass and smacked it, "...and a nice girls butt. The truth is Candy and you were never real men. The sissy has always been in you. Lucky for you, Mistress Kareena brought it out. We know it's pure bliss for you to wear pretty panties and cute nighties. You are a princess and you were meant to serve women."

Kimmee was still shocked at the cock bobbing in front of him. He could see Mistress Kareena staring at him with an erotic glare in her eyes. Her breasts were swollen and her pussy was puffy and wet. There was no doubt that she was aroused by his predicament. He was humiliated, but at the same time excited to know that his Mistress was aroused. He could not help but stare at Candy and wonder if that really was his future. Miss Jen's words seemed so true. Kimmee was in a daze as he continued to listen to Miss Jen.

Miss Jen caressed Candy's cock and balls. "Kimmee, look at how thick and full Candy's clittie and ovaries are. You know the feeling don't you sweetie. It's a wonderful feeling for you sissies. You want release so bad...but you must be good girls to cum. Candy has not cum in 6 weeks Kimmee."

Kimmee watched Miss Jen's hand as it slowly caressed and teased Candy's clittie. He had never stared at a cock so closely before. Cum oozed out the tip and Miss Jen rubbed it all over the shaft. Kimmee could not imagine going six weeks without cumming.

Miss Jen continued, "Candy has learned to cum anyway that I want her to. If she hesitates she loses the opportunity. She is desperate Kimmee. Just like you. She has come to accept that she will never cum inside my pussy. She is not good enough for that. Her tongue is her sex organ. Candy has been a good girl Kimmee, and tonight she will be rewarded. Tonight she will get to cum and you are going to make it happen."

Kimmee looked over at Mistress Kareena in fear. Miss Jen brought his attention back. "Don't be afraid dear. It's just a clitty. You have one also. Candy was reluctant at first also but she's come around. You will to dear. You will soon learn Kimmee, that receiving oral from another sissy is one of the best forms of pleasure your clitty will receive. Sometimes as a special treat I even let Candy fuck another sissy."

Miss Jen's words slowly sunk into Kimmee. He didn't want to believe it but deep down he knew there was truth in Miss Jen's words. What was even scarier was that Kimmee's cock was hard and throbbing as he thought about it. The thought of sucking a guy's cock three months ago would have never entered Kimmee's mind. Now he was staring at one knowing it was going to happen whether it wanted it to happen or not.

Mistress Kareena stood behind Kimmee. "Okay Kimmee. You heard Miss Jen. It's time to give Candy her reward."

Kimmee stared at the cock, afraid to do what he knew was expected. Mistress Kareena coached him on.

"Come on princess make me proud. It's just a clittie. You've had girls suck yours before. We wouldn't ask you to do anything that we wouldn't do. Start with a little kiss on the tip."

Mistress Kareena made it seem so simple and normal. Kimmee was hesitant but he knew his Mistress was excited for him to do it. He leaned forward and kissed the tip with closed lips. Mistress Kareena coached him more.

"Very good dear. That wasn't so bad. Now do it again with you lips open. Just a kiss on the tip."

Kimmee leaned forward with his lips open and kissed the tip. A small amount of cum clung to his mouth. The taste was similar to his own cum. He could not believe he had just tasted another man's cum. He could not believe how excited he was at being forced to do something so perverse and unnatural to him.

"That's it sweetie. Now just like you do with your dildo. Little butterfly kiss all over. Kiss and lick...kiss and lick."

Kimmee placed small kisses all over Candy's clittie. The more he did it the more his defenses dropped. Soon he was sucking Candy's cock deep in his mouth. Candy moaned in pleasure and all the girls teased and edged Kimmee on.

"Suck that cock Kimmee.....Such a slut.....deep throat it sissy......pathetic slut....."

Mistress Kareena was quickly on the verge of orgasm. She felt powerful and liberated. The power she had over Kimmee enraptured her. She knew he did not want to suck Candy's cock but he did it to please her. She loved that control that she had and she erupted into an orgasm basking in her control.

As Mistress Kareena orgasmed, Miss Jen gave the command to Candy. "Cum now slut!"

Instantly hot cum spewed into Kimmee's mouth. After the first two blast of creamy cum, Candy pulled out of Kimmee's mouth and sprayed directly into his face. 6 weeks of built of cum spewed all over Kimmee's face and mouth.

Mistress Kareena scooped some of the cum off Kimmee's face and began to rub it into his cock. "Mmmm, such a cum slut. You did good Kimmee. "

Kimmee could not believe what he had done. At first he didn't want to go through with it but he was glad he did it. Mistress Kareena was very pleased and that excited him. He only wished he could cum. "Mistress, please may I cum also?"

Mistress just laughed. "You just had an orgasm the other day, and that was without my permission. I don't think so dear. It's time for bed slut." Kimmee knew he was still in the dog house so he did not argue.

Over the next few weeks Kimmee's life changed at a fast pace. He spent most nights and every weekend with Mistress Kareena. He cooked her breakfast and dinner, he did her laundry, and chores. She made sure he repeated his worship routine every morning and every night. Emotionally, the ritual kept him in a submissive frame of mind. He even began acting submissive to Penny and Kathy at work. He was always kind and helpful to them throughout the day. Anytime a female walked by him he imagined worshipping them. Physically the ritual was affecting him also. He was experiencing hot flashes, small breasts were forming and his nipples had grown to be an inch long. His hips and legs became shapely and he even lost weight.

All the changes were taking a toll on him. Then his credit card bill came in the mail and he nearly had a heart attack. When he first looked at it he though it was a case of identity theft. It was over $8,000. Then when he scanned through the bill he realized it was all from Miss Jen, Miss D, and Mistress Kareena. There were charges from the hotel room, Miss Jen's store, and the beauty consultation. Kimmee didn't realize it but they had charged his entire apartment makeover onto his credit card. Kimmee was unsure what to do. He couldn't afford to keep spending at this pace. He decided to talk to Mistress Kareena about it.

Mistress Kareena was expecting the money conversation to come up. Miss Jen had warned her about it. In fact it was all part of the strategy to take complete control of Kimmee. Mistress Kareena was amazed at how well Miss Jen knew men. Kimmee was following the Miss Jen's plan like clock work and he didn't even know it...

When Kimmee expressed concern about money, Mistress Kareena was prepared. Before he could explain too much, she began to stroke his boy clitty. In a matter of minutes his mind was off the topic and he was on the verge of orgasm. He was lying on her bed naked as she teased his cock. When she was certain he was fully aroused, she asked him about the money. "So what were you saying about your credit card bill?"

Kimmee was in no mood to talk about problems now. He was more interested in cumming. It had been two weeks since he had cum and so he was desperate for release. However, he knew that when Mistress Kareena wanted to talk about something, he had to give her full attention and so he explained. "The bill was $8,000. Most of it is from all the lingerie and girl stuff from my apartment."

Mistress Kareena stroked his cock lightly. "What's the problem? You like it all don't you? You've been having the time of your life haven't you?"

"Yes, but I can't pay it off and I can't keep spending like that."

Mistress Kareena held his cock and balls firmly in her hands. "Are you saying you want all this to end? Do you want to me walk away?"

"No.no..no..." Mistress Kareena's grip loosened and she lightly stroked his cock again. Kimmee was having a hard time focusing on his thoughts with her continued teasing. "I don't know what to do. I love all this. I love submitting to you. I don't even like going to work anymore because I have so much fun with you."

Mistress Kareena began to get aroused from Kimmee's statements. It was proof that he idolized her and always thought about her. "Mmm. I just love to hear that you are so dedicated to me. Is my little sissy having a hard time concentrating at work?"

"Yes. It's so hard to concentrate. I'm horny all the time."

Mistress Kareena fondled his balls and stroked his cock. She purposely brought him to the brink of orgasm. She milked small amounts of creamy cum from is super sensitive cock and rubbed up and down his shaft. "You would like to serve me all day wouldn't you princess? I know you'd be a good little slave and do everything I said, wouldn't you precious?"

Kimmee's mind was mush from all the teasing. All he could think about was how great it was being with Mistress Kareena. He wanted to cum so bad. Being a slave to such a beautiful Mistress all day sounded so exciting to him. "Oh yes...I would love it Mistress. I would do whatever you said..." Kimmee lost his thought in mid sentence. Mistress Kareena's teasing was driving him wild. He had to cum. "Mistress, your making me feel so good. I need to cum. Please let me cum!"

Mistress Kareena released his cock. A small stream of cum oozed out the tip. She firmly ordered, "Do not cum! Concentrate Kimmee, control yourself!"

Kimmee focused hard and held back the strong urge. His entire body was alive with erotic lust. His mind went into subspace. Mentally he was drained and at Mistress Kareena's mercy. After a few minutes Mistress Kareena started stroking his clitty again and she returned to the money conversation.

"I'm happy that you've come to accept that serving me is what's best for you. It's not easy Kimmee and it is going to be expensive. It's takes a lot to keep you pretty and I will expect a lot from you, but it's what is best for you. I don't want you to be stressed over the money so let's see if I can help. Tell me dear, how much does your job pay?"

Kimmee's mind was in a subspace. He did want to make it work and so he did not hesitate to answer such a personal question. "I make $70,000 a year."

On the inside Mistress Kareena was celebrating. Her sissy slave was doing pretty good for himself which meant great things for her. On the outside she maintained a calm tone. "Okay. Now tell me about your expenses. How much is your monthly rent?"

Kimmee answered the question and Mistress Kareena wrote it down on a notepad. Together they went through all his expenses. Mistress Kareena alternated between stroking his cock and writing down the dollar amounts. When she was done, her pencil was coated in Kimmee's cum. She handed the pencil to Kimmee. "Silly me. I got the pencil all messy with your sticky goo. Be a good cum slut and clean it off for me while I add up your expenses. Suck it like a good slut"

Kimmee took the pencil and sucked on it like a cock, cleaning off his own cum. He continued to suck until Mistress Kareena finished her calculations and asked for it back. She wrote down a few more numbers and then said, "Kimmee, we can make this work but you have to do everything I say, understood."

Kimmee knew he did not have much of a choice. "Yes ma'am. Whatever you say."

"First, I don't want you worrying about that credit card bill. I will handle the payments. You will work off some of the debt by being my full time slave. As of now your home is here. You will come here directly after work and you will live here on the weekends. I already own you dear, so I know this is not a problem, right?"

Everything was happening so fast. Kimmee was excited at the thought. "No ma'am. You own me and I will be your slave."

Great. In addition to your service to me, you will deposit $500 out of each paycheck into my account. That's about $1,000 per month since you get paid every other week. That should leave enough left to pay your monthly bills and give you a $50 a week allowance."

Kimmee's mind was too fried to do the calculations, but $50 was not a lot for his own spending. "Mistress, I don't know if I can live on $50 a week."

"Sweetie, I own you and you are my slave. You really don't need money for yourself. You can plead your case to me on an as needed basis if you do need more money. You will be allowed to use your credit card for gift purchases for me and to buy feminine clothes and items for yourself. $50 is actually pretty generous if you ask me." Mistress did not wait for another response from Kimmee. She moved onto the next topic on her agenda. "When is your lease up on your apartment?"

"Two months from now."

"Fantastic. The timing is good. Since you'll be living here you won't need to renew your lease. I can use the rent money to pay some bills here. If things go well Kimmee and you are a good slave, maybe...just maybe you can quit your job and be my 24/7 sissy maid. Wouldn't that be fantastic?"

Under Kimmee's erotic state of mind, being a 24/7 sissy maid seemed like a fantasy come true. "Yes that would be great Mistress. I would love it!"

"I'm glad you think so Kimmee. Since we are in agreement, I will have a contract drawn up for you to sign."

Sure enough the next day when Kimmee came home from work, Mistress Kareena was waiting with a contract. It was 10 pages long in fine print. Kimmee signed it and became Mistress Kareena's official slave. Buried in the pages of fine print, which Kimmee did not read, were terms that allowed Mistress Kareena & Miss Jen to sell sexual pictures and videos of him. Even if he read the fine print, it would not have mattered. Miss Jen was already profiting from the many videos that were taken of Kimmee during his early stages of feminine transformation. In fact, Kimmee was a hit on Miss Jen's website. He had a huge following and he didn't even know it. Thousands of Miss Jen's subscribers paid a premium to see Kimmee's first cock sucking experience with Candy. Kimmee never even knew the whole experience was broadcasted live on Miss Jen's website.

Mistress Kareena was excited about the signed contract because Miss Jen promised her 25% of the fees received from the broadcast of Kimmee's cock sucking experience. By her calculations, she would get at least $5,000. Going forward Mistress Kareena would receive 10% - 20% of all money made from the videos and pictures of Kimmee. Kimmee was turning into a money maker for her.

Eventually Kimmee's entire check was deposited into Mistress Kareena's account and she controlled all his money. Kimmee soon learned about the videos and pictures of himself that were being sold. Surprisingly he was not upset. He was actually excited to know that other women were watching him and pleasuring themselves at his expense. It was also his opportunity to quit his job. The sales of his videos had brought a good fortune to Mistress Kareena and so she allowed Kimmee to quit his job and focus on being her full time slave.

Kimmee became fully dependent on mistress Kareena and his life changed forever. He served Mistress Kareena every day. While doing chores, he always wore a sexy maid's outfit or some type of sexy lingerie. Little by little his breast grew and filled the lingerie more and more. He pleasured Mistress Kareena, Miss Jen, and Miss D on a regular basis. Like or not he had been feminized, dominated, and controlled mentally and physically.

The truth was that Kimmee loved it. Serving Mistress Kareena was fulfilling. There was no stress in his life as she made all the decisions and controlled the money. She was demanding but loving towards him. Sexually she pushed him and tested his limits. He limits faded away day-by-day until there were no limits. He existed as her servant, willing to do anything for her pleasure and amusement. It was a life he would have never imagined before he met his Mistress. It was a life that he was thrilled to discover.

THE END