Dominating Ken Pt. 09-10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kimmee pleaded, "I'm sorry Mistress.. please not so loud...please don't yell. I'm sorry I'll do anything. I don't want others to hear."

Her voice lowered slightly. "That's the least of your worries. Damn right you'll do anything for me. I'm beginning to wonder about your commitment to me."

It was the first time Kimmee saw his Mistress get mad. He was fearful of her anger and fearful of losing her. "I'm sorry mistress. I couldn't help it. I..I..I was staring at the poster and I just couldn't control myself."

Mistress Kareena laughed. "You mean you just did it?"

"Yes. Right before you came. I licked up all the cum mistress."

Mistress Kareena looked over at the poster and at the wet spots on the floor. She couldn't believe what she saw. He was telling the truth. She laughed again. "How pathetic. You are such a slut! You will be punished for this. You can start by taking one of these to reconfirm your commitment to worshiping me."

Mistress Kareena held out a pink hormone pill. Kimmee knew he was not in a position to resist. He took the pill and swallowed it without question. Mistress Kareena smiled triumphantly and her pussy quivered at the control she had over Kimmee. Next Kimmee took eye shadow from her purse. "I was going to save this for the car ride, but since you've been a naughty girl I'm going to have you wear it now. It's a subtle color so I'm sure no one will notice."

Mistress Kareena carefully applied a small amount of bronze color above Kimmee's eyes. Kimmee was not happy about wearing the eye shadow in his office, but once again he knew he was not in a position to protest. He wished he could see what it looked like. He wanted to know if anyone would notice it. Mistress Kareena enjoyed the teasing and was not going let him see the result.

Kimmee was ordered to put his clothes back on and get ready to leave. Mistress Kareena took another look at his poster. She glanced at the pictures of hi co-workers. "Mmmm. These ladies look delicious. Are Miss Penny and Miss Kathy working today? You must introduce me to them."

Kimmee was scared about introducing Kimmee to his co-workers. He was afraid of his secret getting out. He didn't know what Mistress Kareena would say to them. On the other hand part of him was excited at the thought of Mistress Kareena, Penny, and Kathy getting to know each other. The possibilities of what could happen were endless. As usual, Kimmee's excitement and arousal squashed out the scared feeling and excitedly he answered, "Yes. They are here. How should I introduce you?"

"Hmmmm. Why, I am your Mistress. What is wrong with that," teased Mistress Kareena. Before Kimmee's heart stopped from fear, Mistress said, "You can introduce me as an out of town friend."

"O.k. Thank you Mistress." Kimmee escorted his Mistress over to the 'creative room' where Penny and Kathy were working. He was extremely paranoid about his eye shadow. The girls didn't seem to notice his make-up or they just acted like nothing was unusual. After a bit of small talk Kimmee and Mistress Kareena left the girls and stopped by Kimmee's office to pick up the poster before leaving.

Mistress Kareena drove Kimmee to her house. It was about an hour drive. On the way she made him strip down to his panties and stroke his clitty. She wanted his balls full of cum when they arrived. She also quizzed him about using and applying makeup, creams, and lotions. Kimmee was clueless and failed the quiz miserably.

Mistress Kareena was disappointed. "Your assignment was to learn how to make yourself beautiful. You obviously did not read any of the materials I gave you. I'm very disappointed Kimmee."

Kimmee could not look at Mistress Kareena. "I'm sorry. I did read a little. There's just so much to read. It's confusing and hard to learn."

Mistress Kareena laughed. "awww poor little girl. I know it's tough learning how to be pretty. You are a princess on the inside but you need to work on the outside. It is work dear. It's not easy being a Goddess. You've got to work at it sissy."

"I will Mistress. I will."

Mistress reached over and stroked his dripping cock. "Don't worry baby doll. We'll get you there."

Finally they arrived at Mistress Kareena's house. Kimmee had to walk from the car to the house in his stocking and panties. It was still light out and so he walked quickly hoping none of the neighbors would notice.

Kimmee was ordered to grill hamburgers for dinner in his feminine attire. While he grilled, Mistress Kareena called Miss Jen and told her about how naughty Kimmee had been. Both girls decided discipline and a big punishment were needed. Miss Jen had the perfect punishments and she filled Mistress Kareena in on the details.

When Mistress Kareena hung up from Miss Jen, her pussy was dripping wet. All the talk about discipline and punishments intensified her erotic desires. While she ate dinner she ordered Kimmee onto the floor. He polished her shoes with his tongue and gave her a foot massage. Next she collared and leashed him and made him walk on all fours to her bedroom. She made him lie on his back on the bed and she tied his arms and wrists tightly to his sides. Then she wrapped rope around his thighs, knees, calves, and ankles so that his legs were tied tightly together. He was completely immobile and at her mercy.

Mistress Kareena stripped all her clothes off. It was a sight that Kimmee would never get tired of seeing. Her nipples were hard and her pussy was clean shaved and swollen. Kimmee knew she was going have her way with him regardless of what he wanted. He was helpless and could do nothing but try to please her. In his helpless state his senses seemed to come alive. His cock twitched for attention and his entire body tingled in anticipation.

Mistress Kareena wasted no time in getting what she wanted. She straddled his face and positioned her pussy above his mouth. "Open," she commanded.

Kimmee opened his mouth eager for a taste of her hot juices. Mistress Kareena played with her swollen lips and teased her clitty with her fingers. She allowed a few drops of her juice to drip into his mouth. He was hungry for her and she was hungry for control. Slowly she eased her dripping pussy onto his mouth and ordered him to lick. His tongue flicked across her sex igniting bursts of fire within her. She pressed down and smothered him. He was eager to please and eager to keep up with her face humping. Mistress Kareena was delighted in his need to please. His tongue pressed deeper into her hole and teased her clitty. Orgasmic moans escaped her mouth and she humped him harder and faster and harder and faster. Her juices flowed into his mouth and over his face. Both Kimmee and Mistress Kareena were thrilled to be back to together again.

While Kimmee still lay helpless on her bed, Mistress Kareena decided to explain the next part of his punishment. She stroked his boy pussy as she talked.

"Princess, since you're having a tough time with the make-up I've arranged for you to have a beauty consultation and makeover." Mistress Kareena's pussy quivered from the Kimmee's worried look. She could see he was about to speak. She held a finger to his mouth. "Shhhh darling. No talking or I'll have to spank you for being naughty."

She began to stroke Kimmee's boy pussy gently. I know you are nervous and scared, but it will be o.k. You need some guidance and help to bring out the girl in you. You're my little girl and I want you to be pretty and sweet darling. The appointment is first thing tomorrow so you need to rest up."

Mistress Kareena untied Kimmee and crawled into bed with him. He was glad the she allowed him to sleep next to her. He cuddled with her the whole night.

In the morning Mistress Kareena provided Kimmee with red thong panties, a black garter belt and black stocking to wear. He had no clothes with him so had to wear his work slacks and shirt. Kimmee was extremely nervous on the drive to the store. He was fearful of receiving a beauty makeover in a public setting. This was one moment where he wished he was wearing a dress because it would be less obvious that he was a man.

They arrived at a local mall a few minutes before 9:00 am. Kimmee's heart pounded uncontrollably as they walked through the mall. Just before the entrance of the department store, Mistress Kareena stopped. "O.k. slut. You're on your own. Go to the cosmetics counter and ask for Miss Sheryl. I'll be waiting here."

Kimmee froze in panic. He had thought Mistress Kareena would be there with him the whole time. Doing it alone was more humiliating and embarrassing. "You're not coming with me," he asked in a panic.

"You're a big girl Kimmee. Run along now Kimmee. Don't be late for your appointment."

It took all his strength and courage to step into the store. His legs were weak as he approached the cosmetics counter. A beautiful red head was getting things ready for the day. Kimmee knew it was Sheryl from the nametag she wore. She made eye contact with him and smiled. "Hi there. Can I help you?"

Kimmee wondered what her reaction was going to be. He imagined she would laugh at him or tell him to get lost. It was too late to back out now. Kimmee's face flushed a deep red and he stammered and stuttered. "Ahh...er...yes...Miss Sheryl, I'm here for an appointment...a..ahh.. makeover appointment....I'm...ahh...Kimmee."

Sheryl's reaction took Kimmee by surprise. She was calm and business as usual. "Yes. I've been expecting you Kimmee. Please have a seat and I'll be with you in a moment."

Kathy gestured towards a tall chair that sat in front of the glass counter. Kimmee took his spot and could see the reflection of his embarrassed face in large oval mirror sitting on the counter. Next to the mirror were various cosmetics and polishes, ready to be applied. Unexpectedly his cock began to swell. The realization that he was really going through with a makeover was having a strange effect on him. He shifted in his seat to get more comfortable.

Miss Sheryl approached Kimmee. Her voice was soft and comforting. "Kimmee, are you ready to be beautiful?"

"Ahh...yes," replied Kimmee meekly.

"Come on now sweetie. Beauty starts from the inside. You need to be positive. Let me hear you say I'm ready to be pretty"

Kimmee certainly did not expect his makeover to start off this way. It added to his humiliation. "I want to be pretty," he responded with his eyes downward.

Sheryl's soft fingers slipped under Kimmee's chin and gently guided his gaze toward her eyes. "I can see this is your first makeover. Don't be nervous sweetie. I do boys all the time. I'm going to bring out that princess in you and you're going to love it. I want you to enjoy this, ok?"

Sheryl's eyes and words were mesmerizing to Kimmee. His nerves relaxed a bit but his cock swelled and begged for release. "Yes. Thank you Miss Sheryl," he mumbled.

Kimmee did not know it, but Sheryl was a close friend of Miss Jen's. She was one of many contacts in Miss Jen's network of dominatrix and female supremacist. Miss Kathy was thrilled when Miss Jen called her to set up the appointment. It was always a pleasure for her to do 'virgin' makeovers. She loved to tease and toy with her subjects during the makeover. She discovered a wonderful power that she had over men when they were sitting in her makeover chair. They were her subjects and she was an authorative figure to them. In her chair, they become submissive, obedient, and attentive to her. It's a power that takes her into an erotic high. Usually by the time she is finished with the makeover her panties are soaked and her pussy is throbbing for attention. It's a great way to start the day.

Miss Sheryl started with a cleanser. She dabbed some onto a cotton ball and began to wipe Kimmee's face. "First we've got clean all the dirt from your pores." As she worked his face she commented on his stocking. "I see you are wearing stockings. Very sexy. You are a sissy aren't you dear?"

Despite everything Kimmee had gone through, it still seemed hard to admit out loud that he was a sissy. He even blushed at the question. Part of him wanted to hang onto the male ego. However, Miss Sheryl had a magical and mesmerizing aura. Kimmee felt the need to answer her appropriately. "Yes. I am a sissy."

"That is so nice darling. It's absolutely wonderful that you have discovered your rightful place in society."

Miss Sheryl finished cleansing and then started to apply foundation. "A good foundation is the key to a pretty face," explained Sheryl. Kimmee's attention drifted past Sheryl. He was attracting strange looks from people passing by. He noticed other sales girls at the nearby perfume counters and he wondered what they were thinking. He started to feel self-conscious and embarrassed. Sheryl sensed this and she reeled him back in by directing her conversation at him.

"Kimmee, you are doing wonderful. You must be such a good sissy. I just love to know what sissy's are wearing. Tell me, are you wearing panties?"

"Yes. I am."

"Tell me about them precious. Are they thongs? What color are they?"

As Kimmee described his red thongs to Sheryl she noticed the bulge in his pants rising. She smiled knowing she had refocused his attention. Sheryl kept his attention throughout the rest of the consultation. She continued to apply make-up to Kimmee. She talked to Kimmee as if he was a little girl, explaining everything that she was doing and why she chose certain colors or products. She even made Kimmee look into the mirror frequently so that he could see the transformation and how the makeup enhanced and brought out his pretty girl features.

The public makeover was a punishment for him but it was also supposed to be a learning experience. Kimmee tried to pay attention to what Miss Sheryl was explaining but it was hard to focus. Her perfume was strong and sweet and intoxicating. She wore a low cut top and through most of the makeover her cleavage was purposely displayed right in front of his eye. Several times she rested a hand on his inner thigh or her knee would rub against his crotch as she leaned in to apply makeup to his face. Miss Sheryl seemed to be doing her best to make the makeover a pleasurable experience.

Just as Sheryl was making the final touches on Kimmee, Mistress Kareena came over. Mistress Kareena introduced herself to Sheryl and then commented on her work. "Wow! Kimmee looks beautiful. You did a fantastic job!"

"Thank you. She was such a good girl. It was a pleasure doing the consultation."

Kimmee blushed from the attention. Ms Sheryl & Mistress Kareena discussed the various products and they selected several items for Kimmee to purchase. Mistress Kareena also picked also picked out a few items for herself, Miss Jen, and Miss D. The total order came to $200, which of course Kimmee had to pay.

Mistress Kareena could not wait to show off Kimmee's pretty face to Miss Jen & Miss D. That night she made Kimmee dress in a burgundy corset and thong, and black stockings. His clittie was pushed between his legs and a thick plug filled his ass. She even had Kimmee wear a pair of black heels.

Kimmee was just as excited to see Miss Jen and Miss D. When the doorbell rang Mistress Kareena made him answer the door. Both girls were impressed with Kimmee's look. Miss Jen kissed him on the cheek, patted his crotch, and commented, "Kimmee, you look so pretty and sensual."

Miss D gave him an extra long hug and whispered into his ear, "looking hot darling. I just want to eat you up."

Kimmee's boy clitty twitched and swelled against the thong. The thin string was not enough to contain his erection. His cock popped out and grew to its full length. The freedom felt incredible. The girls just laughed. Miss Jen firmly grabbed his swollen clittie and used it as a leash to pull him into the living room.

Kimmee spent the next hour serving Mistress Kareena, Miss Jen, and Miss D. He served them drinks and brought them snacks. He also served them sexually. One by one he licked and sucked their pussies, bringing them to multiple orgasms.

When the girls were satisfied and ready for a break, Mistress Kareena brought out Kimmee's poster. Everyone was impressed with his work. Mistress Kareena hung the poster on the wall and had Kimmee kneel in front of it naked. She also placed the nipple cream, chest cream, and body cream on the floor by Kimmee.

Mistress Kareena instructed Kimmee. "Kiss my picture."

Kimmee stood up, kissed her picture and kneeled back down again. Mistress Kareena smiled. "Good girl. Now apply the nipple cream slowly while you stare at my picture on the poster."

Kimmee dabbed his fingers into the cream and slowly rubbed each of his nipples. He stared at his Mistress Kareena's picture and awaited her next instruction.

"Repeat after me Kimmee. 'Mistress Kareena I am inferior and submissive. You are supreme and I worship you and want to be like you'..." Kimmee repeated the words while rubbing his nipples. She continued. ".... Mistress Kareena you are a Goddess, and I will serve you and worship you every minute of every day...." Once again Kimmee repeated the words while staring at her picture and rubbing his nipples.

Mistress Kareena then ordered Kimmee to kiss Miss Jen's picture. Next she ordered him to apply the chest cream and stare at Miss Jen's picture. Kimmee did as instructed and repeated the same word, "Miss Jen I am inferior and submissive. You are supreme and I worship you and want to be like you. Miss Jen you are Goddess and I will serve you and worship you every minute of every day."

Kimmee was then ordered to repeat the same ritual with Miss D's picture while applying the body cream to his feet and legs. Finally he applied the cream to his hips, and arms and repeated the worship while staring at his co-workers pictures.

Mistress Kareena's pussy was dripping by the time the worship ritual was over. She felt powerful having her sissy kneel and worship her picture. She was excited to know that Kimmee was rubbing cream over his body that was designed to feminize him. Kimmee knew the nipple cream would make his nipples larger. What he did not know was that the chest cream contained hormones, which would turn his chest into soft round titties. Additionally the body cream was designed to sculpt the body, narrowing his hips and legs, creating a feminine physique. Mistress Kareena's pussy quivered knowing that each time he applied the creams he was becoming softer and more feminine. Each time he repeated this ritual, emotionally he would fall deeper under her control.

"Kimmee. This will be your worshipping ritual every morning and every night. Apply the creams, stare at our pictures, and repeat the words just like you did tonight. Got it?"

"Yes Mistress."

Just then there was a knock at the door. No one seemed surprised. Miss Jen looked over a Miss D and Miss D nodded her head and got up. Miss D wrapped a blanket around her and headed toward the door. She returned with a girl following her. Kimmee guessed she was a planned visitor since she was not shocked at walking into a room full of naked people.

Kimmee's already hard and dripping cock seemed to grow harder and drip even more when he realized someone else was joining in. The thought of seeing and tasting a new pussy thrilled him. This was the great reward for all his humiliation and submissiveness.

Kimmee managed to give the girl a quick look over. She seemed cute. Not as pretty as his other Mistresses, but she had attractive qualities. Something seemed a bit strange about her, but Kimmee could not figure it out.

Miss D introduced her. "Mistress Kareena and Kimmee, this is Candy."

Mistress Kareena took Candy's hand. "I've heard so much about you dear. Please come over and meet my sissy slave. He's going to love pleasuring you tonight."

Candy was quiet and she followed Mistress Kareena over to Kimmee, who was still kneeling. She stood directly in front of Kimmee. Kimmee stared at her skirt, excited to see the surprise underneath. Miss Jen and Miss D gathered around to watch the event unfold. Miss D was even capturing the activities on film with her camcorder.