All Comments on 'Dominic Ch. 02'

by Truth74

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
saw_man1saw_man1about 18 years ago
A charged atmosphere

I got so angry reading this that I personally wanted to slap Ron around. The fact that I am still mad is a testament to your writing skill.

However, I'm not sure I understand exactly what happened at the end.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
I loved it

Finally an MDOM WHITE man fucking a BLACK woman. LOVE IT, LOVE IT, LOVE IT.

Just like the old south when the massah got him a mare for a bed wench...

Do her fast though before she gets much age on her or she'll start to look like Aunt Jemima instead of Haille Berry

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
great

was an awesome chapter but i got lost at the end otherwise i liked it

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Keep Going!

This is getting interesting like i though it would.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Huh?

I'm not sure what everyone is cheering about. Your heroine is rather dim. When is she living that she thinks its her husband's right to rape, beat and humiliate her? And it seems like you left some stuff out in haste so some scenes are confusing. Anyway I enjoy you writing but you have made me dislike Ellen, completely.

ralphcralphcover 15 years ago
oh no.

from good shit too b. shit. dom done put the hex on'em an froze'em. he could'a done that to ron while he was while he was pissed, too. adios

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
How come you make Ellen seem so stupid?

I don´t know what you are aiming at but as a female reader I get very frustrated at

a) Ellen behaving like a brainless woman and

b) giving us all the idea that a married woman has no right to say "no" to that jerk of husband.

And to top it off, why hasn´t D used his power to disable Ron from abusing Ellen? I haven´t checked out what gender You are but if you are a woman, I think you all shame us depicting our sex as minor to males. I can bear it easier if you are a man for obvious reasons. Anyway with this kind of violence this should be under Non-consent and not Interracial love.

No stars as this story seems to be written by an 14-year old who has no ideas about most erotic and sexual things....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago

As much as the other response commented on her frustration over the female character's helplessness, I feel it's more bias than anything. I do agree with her, but I also recognize the honest truth, that some victims of abuse do have a hard time getting away. It has nothing to do with stupidity, by the way, folks. That, small bit you just need to get over and deal with. It may not be the way you think you would have responded, but it doesn't have to be, now, does it?

I think there could have been a slower build up in these two chapters. It's as if you're in a hurry to get to the part of the story you really want to tell.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago

"Anyway with this kind of violence this should be under Non-consent and not Interracial love." ICAM

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wow. What a turn of events.

The nerve of the hubby and the boldness of the lover.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
What?

This is so confusing! I don't know what you're doing. Is she mind controlled? Then how was she able to start an affair with someone? Why would her boss shove her into her husband's arms? Why would the police be so COMPLETELY inept? None of this makes sense, the story is very erratic.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous